Taylor Swift blasts Texas football

Irieguy

I was listening to the radio in my granddaughter’s car. In the new Taylor Swift song, she sings “I wanna hold them like they do when Texas plays”. What is her beef with the Longhorn offensive line and their holding penalties?

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 3
  • Fuck You 1

17 minutes ago, Irieguy said:

I was listening to the radio in my granddaughter’s car. In the new Taylor Swift song, she sings “I wanna hold them like they do when Texas plays”. What is her beef with the Longhorn offensive line and their holding penalties?

You should probably just shake it off. 

• Haha 5

12 minutes ago, pantone159 said:

You mean Lady Gaga, and the song title is Poker Face, and the line is a reference to Texas Hold-em, as in the poker game.

Yeah but he got it right about it being a hot new track. It came out just 13 years ago.

Edited by ztejas
  • Haha 1

rakheld.jpg
Sounds like she's upset with the non-holding calls against Texas.

Pure rage burns through me when I see this. I didn’t watch much last year after OU as I figured our product wasn’t going to be able to overcome the refs against anybody not named OU. Luckily, since we’re both leaving, that game gets called well. The makeup calls toward the end of the game make me just as mad, as it makes it seem like even more of a stat sheet thing the refs can point to afterwards. Was it OSU where the big 12 preemptively said a couple very controversial calls were all nothing-to-see-here?

1 hour ago, Vermin said:

http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/173361/rakheld.jpg

And fuckers on this board from the Big 12 schools left behind acting all indignant that we didn't want to stay.

"But we did everything the right way!"

Not really. Been pretty tame thus far this year. 

No lumpy city council chicks banging romeo rose and flashing her tits. No sick fucking bastard diddling boys in a trailer while throwing rocks from overpasses while crusading for private parking issues. 

You know, other stuff we normally see. 

3 hours ago, Vermin said:

http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/173361/rakheld.jpg

Way to fucking soon.  why don’t you post picks from the okst game fuck job while you’re at it?

Yeah just fuck the big12 - get ready for more this year.   I can’t imagine a scenario where we get treated fairly against tech, baylor, tcu, ok st, wvu, iowa st.   

3 hours ago, Irieguy said:

Nice attempt to cover that you're a Taylor Swift fan.

3 hours ago, Irieguy said:

What a pussy

4 hours ago, Irieguy said:

Obligatory