Piss on Grave Tour

Eskimohorn

Trump’s family site is in Queens. Wherever his bloated corpse ends up, it’ll have more security than the Capitol on Jan 6.

Rush Limbaugh’s in St Louis. That’ll be a challenge. It’ll be tough to find room to piss because of all of the dancers.

Bud Adams is at Forest Park Westheimer. Think some folks shared a picture of his tomb.

Then I got Dick Cheney. Basically responsible for half our problems.

Maybe add Scalia, Jeffrey Epstein, Mitch McConnell. Anyone I miss?

50 minutes ago, Eskimohorn said:

Bud Adams is at Forest Park Westheimer. Think some folks shared a picture of his tomb.

Bud Adam’s died alone and his body was only discovered after a wellness check by the cops.  That’s enough for me.

Meanwhile, Bum Phillips died surrounded by family and friends.

Speaks volumes about both.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Eskimohorn said:

Trump’s family site is in Queens. Wherever his bloated corpse ends up, it’ll have more security than the Capitol on Jan 6.

I wouldn't lose all hope.  Odds are good it will live up to his brand and you'll be able to pay $2 to piss on his grave and $5 to take a giant dump.  I'll pay in pesos. 

Rush Limbaugh’s in St Louis. That’ll be a challenge. It’ll be tough to find room to piss because of all of the dancers.

Then I got Dick Cheney. Basically responsible for half our problems.

Maybe add Scalia, Jeffrey Epstein, Mitch McConnell. Anyone I miss?

I’d like to piss on Tucker Carlson (and quite a few other live pricks) this evening. Why wait until they’re gone and won’t even know what’s happening?
  • Hook 'Em 2

7 minutes ago, C-Man said:

I’d like to piss on Tucker Carlson (and quite a few other live pricks) this evening. Why wait until they’re gone and won’t even know what’s happening?

You have excellent command of the English language for a Russian hooker.  

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Eskimohorn said:

Trump won't put provisions to pay security so hydrate up.  

4 minutes ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

You're thinking of this in the wrong way. Take stool softeners. Make it runny and hard to clean. Make a mess. It's only fitting

Hey man, I hate him but don’t wanna shit myself on the way there.  This should be an enjoyable experience for us all…

• Haha 1

• 1 month later...
On 8/2/2022 at 8:50 AM, RomaVicta said:

Ken Starr and his band of rape enablers at Baylor

Art Briles, see above.

Jerry Sandusky & Joe Paterno, partners in raping boys

Lee Atwater 

Looks like you're about to get your wish.  Because of all the patriots buried there, I cant be a party to your defacing his grave even though he deserves it.  I will however stand outside the fence and whistle loudly if cops come by and then we can head out for tea.

1 hour ago, YGIFS said:

Looks like you're about to get your wish.  Because of all the patriots buried there, I cant be a party to your defacing his grave even though he deserves it.  I will however stand outside the fence and whistle loudly if cops come by and then we can head out for tea.

I'll take it, comrade.

I'm sure there are proper patriots and veterans buried in every cemetary. If that keeps you from pissing on Starr's grave, I guess that means every grave is off limits. I won't tell you how to live your life, but I refuse to live life without grave pissing as an option.
  • Like 2

• 5 months later...