2022 Fall Camp: Drippin'

DFW Horn

12 minutes ago, FreeHorn said:

People on other sites are acting like the kid is a murderer. He took off a damn boot.  He will pay for the boot and get a parking pass and this will be forgiven. FCB couldn’t wait to post the info and swear that it proves he was right to release that report last week. 

4r72tg.gif

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

43 minutes ago, conVINCEd said:

I once told a tow truck driver that I would give him $100 to not tow me if he followed me to C-Mart and let me hit the ATM.  I saw an opprotunity with a red light at Rio Grande, ran it, and lost him.  I tend to not be too judgy on college kids and misdemeanors.

Hah, we stole our car back from the tow lot. We were at a bar in Houston that had some bullshit signs far away from where we parked. We went to the lot and I started arguing with the lot manager while my friend grabbed the keys to his car and pulled out. I hauled ass and jumped through the passenger window as the buddies of the tow operator chased me. Good times.

• Hook 'Em 4

53 minutes ago, conVINCEd said:

I once told a tow truck driver that I would give him $100 to not tow me if he followed me to C-Mart and let me hit the ATM.  I saw an opprotunity with a red light at Rio Grande, ran it, and lost him.  I tend to not be too judgy on college kids and misdemeanors.

This.  Stole a yard flamingo from in front of a certain UT college on a drunken summer walk back from 6th.  Showed up in the campus crime report next week and listed as $800 of damage / stolen property.  Not the genesis of my username but would’ve been a better story had I gotten caught.  

Was reluctant to post this but took comfort in knowing we have a knockout resident criminal defense attorney who could come to my aid @ztejas

Let Marion come up with a creative punishment and be done with it.  

Edited by 40acredropout
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, FreeHorn said:

People on other sites are acting like the kid is a murderer. He took off a damn boot. Something most people on here have wanted to do. It’s a zero bail offense. He will pay for the boot and get a parking pass and this will be forgiven. FCB couldn’t wait to post the info and swear that it proves he was right to release that report last week. 

Does this tool think he's going to earn himself fans being a moralist and running off our players? He's gotta be one of the dumbest SOBs ever. FCB.

Suspend the kid for half of the first game and that's it.

Edited by lazygringo
  • Hook 'Em 2

6 hours ago, conVINCEd said:

Love this but am shocked he unhooked your car before you gave him the money

tow truck drivers are scum

• Hook 'Em 3

5 hours ago, Tex Pete said:

And what later became of that tow truck driver?

He started fucking underaged boys, then became a shaggy poster, and proceeded to go on a spree of throwing rocks through car windshields off overpasses and the upper deck of I-35. How do you live with all that in your conscience, asshole?

Wait, did that guy really post on shaggy?

7 hours ago, 40acredropout said:

This.  Stole a yard flamingo from in front of a certain UT college on a drunken summer walk back from 6th.  Showed up in the campus crime report next week and listed as $800 of damage / stolen property.  Not the genesis of my username but would’ve been a better story had I gotten caught.  

Was reluctant to post this but took comfort in knowing we have a knockout resident criminal defense attorney who could come to my aid @ztejas

Let Marion come up with a creative punishment and be done with it.  

You can't call up my legal advice willy nilly - I need to have had at least 13-14 vodka sodas first. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

6 hours ago, Tex Pete said:

And what later became of that tow truck driver?

He started fucking underaged boys, then became a shaggy poster, and proceeded to go on a spree of throwing rocks through car windshields off overpasses and the upper deck of I-35. How do you live with all that in your conscience, asshole?

You stop, you die.

Wrecker.png

Burton:

Agiye Hall’s arrest last night brings Steve Sarkisian and the team an unwelcome distraction on the precipice of the squad’s first scrimmage tomorrow.

Was Hall’s discretion last night egregious enough to be removed from the team - was it a one-time thing - or is this more indicative of a pattern of actions from the talented transfer?

If it’s more of the latter, my guess is Hall’s time remaining with the team may be tenuous at best.

We’ll have to wait and see which way this plays out. But I can guarantee you it’s something Sark is not happy about having to deal with in the middle of camp as he’s trying to limit distractions and increase and improve the team’s focus on the upcoming season.

We continue to hear Kelvin Banks is on a collision course with a starting position.

No lineman on the team is as impressive physically and apparently he and Cole Hutson are also a bit ahead of the other freshman from a mental standpoint.

Banks just may be one of those rare dudes, one whose mental make-up matches his athletic talent.

Those guys are invaluable for a program trying to turn a corner because they’re the ones who typically lead the way.

Bijan Robinson is a “weak” pass blocker. That comes from a scout who did a deep dive on Robinson and a few other Texas players in the off-season in prep for next year’s potential draft class.

If Robinson wants to be the first RB off the board next April, he has to protect the passer better than he has to this point in his career.

@closetojumping is going to like bolded part

• Hook 'Em 1

9 hours ago, Goodman said:

UT parking thinks they're the FBI. I've had to deal with them when their shitty system fails and I'd rather be at a dmv. Hall is likely an immature dumbass but fuck our parking squad of wannabe cops.

This is also a great time for this cunt face.

LmpwZw

Buddy of mine had his car booted for someone else's tickets. They got the wrong guy and car. He started thinking about trying to take the boot off himself when it became clear that UTPD fucked up. Took him an entire day to get that shit sorted out.

• Rage+1 2

So our best 5 OL might be banks,hutson, C, Campbell, Williams.

4 fucking freshman plus the best non-freshman at center? God damned that means either the freshmen are just that insanely good, or the rest of our roster sucks that much. Given our record the last couple of seasons, I’m not comfortable betting against the roster sucking.

Teams full of great players win, given we haven’t been winning the probability of having had great players isn’t looking good. Bayes in the house…

5 minutes ago, KeysPhoneWallet said:

So our best 5 OL might be banks,hutson, C, Campbell, Williams.

4 fucking freshman plus the best non-freshman at center? God damned that means either the freshmen are just that insanely good, or the rest of our roster sucks that much. Given our record the last couple of seasons, I’m not comfortable betting against the roster sucking.

Teams full of great players win, given we haven’t been winning the probability of having had great players isn’t looking good. Bayes in the house…

Hayden Conner is one of the best five

1 minute ago, Elmer_Fudd said:

Damn over a parking boot?  Unless more to this than we know.  Jimbo kept a ketamine drug dealer.

Here's Hookah's post- "He's already gone and this was just the last straw. He had a bunch of team violations last week ("broke the team record") and was on notice."

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Rage+1 1

2 minutes ago, Elmer_Fudd said:

Damn over a parking boot?  Unless more to this than we know.  Jimbo kept a ketamine drug dealer.

You know, @Elmer_Fudd, ketamine is emerging as a treatment to better help those with PTSD engage in therapy. And don't we all know there is a lot of PTSD to be had living in The Station?

• Hook 'Em 1