2022 Fall Camp: Drippin'

DFW Horn

6 minutes ago, LTtxfan said:

Any more injury news on Alfred Collins and how he was injured ??

I heard Torey Becton had Alfred doing donkey kicks to knock butterflies out of the air in warmups when a groin popped. Fortunately, it wasn’t a complete tear off the bone like others have had during the same exercise. 

• Haha 1
  • Rage+1 1

16 minutes ago, The Original Greaser Bob said:

I know we have lower standards at Stanford, but A. Luck was a generational fucking player.  Especially since Stanford only matters about once every four generations.

6K9e.gif

Two of the very best to play the position ain’t bad. That hit reminds me of the one JC put on AJ Hawk in the ‘shoe.

6 hours ago, Hookem2147 said:

If you have made a mistake at any point in your career in an actual game, the book is written on you and you can not improve or overcome that mistake. College football players can not get better. A mistake in a scrimmage means you are the same ol player as the previous year.

I’ve seen this exact sentiment written a different way about 10 times in the last two days. Normally I would agree that mistakes are learning opportunities. But after watching the last 12 years of Texas football, I am starting to think the above is a true statement. 

Seriously. The Doomerism inherent in our fan base is the same Doomerism inherent in our team. It’s why we’ve been sucking. No mental fortitude. The second something goes wrong, we just curl up in a ball and cry.

Maybe instead of doing that, we should think “who gives a fuck, win anyway”.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, lazygringo said:

Seriously. The Doomerism inherent in our fan base is the same Doomerism inherent in our team. It’s why we’ve been sucking. No mental fortitude. The second something goes wrong, we just curl up in a ball and cry.

I don't think the team gives two shits about surly horns... especially with the money they're now making ;)

18 minutes ago, perfectchaos007 said:

Grocers finally started carrying Jeni's here, so I tried it last month for the first time and was underwhelmed. for 4x the price of bluebell I expected the icecream to at least be noticeably better than Bluebell or HEB Creamy Creations, but it wasn't!

did it have listeria? that's what you pay for when buying the Blue Bell (still delicious).

51 minutes ago, lazygringo said:

I think we have been sucking because we haven't been playing football very well. Us having mental fortitude isn't going to make up for that.

1 minute ago, Valmy77 said:

I think we learned last year that Sark isn't in a hurry to name a starter.

All we learned about sark last year is that he can't win fucking games and apparently can't evaluate talent enough to keep shitheads off the field. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Rage+1 2