2022 Fall Camp: Drippin'

DFW Horn

2 minutes ago, lazygringo said:

You’ve been shit-posting a lot lately. Grow a sack and quit whining.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This man ate McRibs and traveled to Fayetnam in an RV in losing efforts last season. Let's just let him recover before piling back on.

• Hook 'Em 3

8 hours ago, closetojumping said:

Anyone who has ever read Outliers or various studies on birth month being a critical element of determining outcomes and choices for children (and their parents) knows that you redshirt kids before kindergarten if you can afford to do so. 

As a father of two summer babies, I can confirm they are younger and shorter than their peers...

Can also confirm they are faster and stronger.

Can also confirm this is a less than gray phenomenon... The grays laugh at it like the less than grays laugh at the grays for not having figured out how to take over.

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, RGBIII said:

The dude you’re talking to has done more for Texas football than you could dream of. People who are actually devoting their valuable time to help better Texas football are allowed to complain about inaction instead of glory stand on a message board. Maybe at least spend $10 and get a burnt ends flare before you start talking shit. Puta

big mad

• Haha 8

1 hour ago, Marshall_Lucky said:

Yeah, old here. It was even better in person. Westbrook was an OG pipe-hittin’ motherfucker.

I think we lost by 3 on a last minute field goal and it rained.   Jimmy Buffett Concert later that night at South Park Meadows.

But Westbrook barred zero and despite Mackovic's 'lack of give a shit about the defense'., we seemed to have that 'Tony Brakens' type of  A-List defenders who could pop a mother fucker in the mouth (Norman Watkins) always around back then.   Aaron Humphrey, Casey Hampton, Sean Rogers, Pat Fitzgerald, Chris Akins.

Brockemeyer and  Dan Neil...

Of course Ricky and Priest..

Mackovic brought  a bunch of "OG 'pipe hittin' mother fuckers" into this camp, for a "'white wine and pine nut pasta eatin' yankee"

Phil Dawson was even a tough son of a bitch.

Just noticed that Vacek was on that team too.   Don't understand him didn't get his kid over here. 

• Hook 'Em 1

Bobby:

Couple of team notes:

- I continue to hear positive comments about sophomore cornerback Jamier Johnson to the point that Johnson is pushing Ohio State transfer Ryan Watts more and more.

Johnson, similar to Watts, is a lanky corner. Neither have ideal speed but both can be very disruptive at the line of scrimmage.

- Cole Hutson’s type of injury is undisclosed but we have been told that it should not be long before he returns to the field. How long? One week seems like it would be the upper end of any timetable.

That’s important as line coach Kyle Flood is trying to find his best group of five. That’s easier said than done.

Hutson’s injury further complicates that search. Not only is Hutson out but the loss of Junior Angilau for the season only compounds it

- While much has been made about true freshman Savion Red seeing action at punt returner, I hear Brenen Thompson is also working there and faring well. We’re still waiting to hear a decision on whether D’Shawn Jamison will return punts this season after doing so the last three years.

- I’m told quarterback Quinn Ewers went in for extra work with QB coach AJ Milwee both before and after practice on Monday. And that time goes above and beyond the regularly scheduled QB meetings.

Ewers appears to understand he has some serious work ahead of him following Saturday’s scrimmage which included lackluster performances by both Ewers and Hudson Card.

• Hook 'Em 5