2022 Fall Camp: Drippin'

DFW Horn

4 minutes ago, Tex-19 said:

Kinda feels like the 9.95ers are running hit pieces on the kid this week. Also, I haven't seen a single 9.95er practice report from yesterday other than freaking Hookah Horn. None of them thought that'd be a relevant follow-up after the scrimmage?

Magic 8 ball— Are any posters going to be sober enough at the open practice to accurately assess which kid should be QB1?

6 minutes ago, turtlepond said:

Magic 8 ball— Are any posters going to be sober enough at the open practice to accurately assess which kid should be QB1?

I’d be happy with an unbiased report a box score type of deal with a little bit of description but that’s not what we’re gonna get. Even if we got that people will find a way to shit on the messenger unless it’s what they want to hear.

1 hour ago, stork642 said:

I guarantee some fake insider on Reddit doesn’t know anything about which QB gets chosen.  

Right, which is what I was trying to refer to, but may have missed the mark. I actually think it's a good sign when our reports and those close to the program are all over the place due to little information being out there. Shutting down a practice was a good sign in my opinion. If Sark could get FCB and Kurt Bohls's press passes, then I think we'd finally be heading in the right direction. Both those guys are a fucking beating.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, Codaxx said:

It will be Ewers, because Sark went 2021 season watching Texas miss deep ball after deep ball. Sark can’t be an “offensive genius”, if he has QBs that are 20% on the deep ball. The OL isn’t good enough to rely on 10 play drives vs quality defenses. This team will need to hit big plays to win 

Bingo. We want to run and throw deep. Ewers can hit the big play

45 minutes ago, closetohumping said:

CJ Vogel 

Hide contents

image.thumb.png.be70a43583ade34496691a10ca78a0f0.png

image.thumb.png.e65576979b2893b39e00f7720177afe7.png

Top notch journalism right here folks, this fucking retard didn't even bother to look up the kids' birthday and see how old he is. Thanks for letting me know to completely ignore anything this dimwit writes.

3 minutes ago, The Beast said:

What the fuck is this? 

a hit piece

8 minutes ago, SHOOTER12 said:

Soooo. Eifel tower?

Lol, J/K, you walked right into that one. 

What? Everyone lived?

They documented the whole trip on surly. At one point they were all sitting at a table and @Wulaw Hornface was kinda pale ish and his eyes looked bloodshot and had this expression like, “I’ve made a terrible mistake.”

Edited by Nicole44
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

44 minutes ago, Vito Andolini said:

You know who else was chill?

image.jpeg.f3f38acd85d55402653636992a755bcb.jpeg

Norman Dale: "All right. Listen up. Listen up. Here's what we're gonna' do: Jimmy, they're gonna' be expecting you to take the last shot. We're gonna' use you as a decoy. Buddy, you get the ball in to Merle on the picket fence. He's gonna' take the last shot. All right, let's go."

(uneasy pause)

Norman Dale: ". . . What's the matter with you guys? . . . What's the matter with you?!"

Jimmy Chitwood: "I'll make it."

Norman Dale: "All right. Buddy, get the ball to Jimmy, top of the key. Spread the floor. Let's go!"

Norman Dale: "I love you guys."

If that scene doesn't make the hair stand up on the back of your neck, check your pulse--you might be dead. 

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, Longhornlove said:

Top notch journalism right here folks, this fucking retard didn't even bother to look up the kids' birthday and see how old he is. Thanks for letting me know to completely ignore anything this dimwit writes.

a hit piece

That was the first thing I noticed too.  18?

• Hook 'Em 1

27 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

Then I will just call Ewers “meat” for now. Lol. I’ll just call him Ebby Calvin 'Nuke' LaLoosh. Hopefully, he won’t drill Bevo with a long errant pass. 

You’re gonna call him that and he’s gonna end up being a huge Porky's fan and ask you “why do they call you Blossom?” 

• Haha 1

49 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

This season is going to be like Bull Durham…

This season is starting to feel like last season. Sark said he was going to name a starting QB sooner than he did last year, but that doesn’t seem to be happening. Which makes me nervous and anxious. 

I still tend to think Sark starts Card. Ewers has taken 2 snaps where he handed the ball off in college football, so he’s in no way a proven talent. Sark likely values consistency and playbook knowledge I think over a “reckless*” QB who might show more upside. System vs talent, if you will. (* If we can believe reports - not sure we can) 

Hope I am dead wrong. This team has a low ceiling around 7 or 8 wins this year imo so everything they do needs to be for 2023. 

Edited by The Ace of Aces

7 minutes ago, The Ace of Aces said:

I still tend to think Sark starts Card. Ewers has taken 2 snaps where he handed the ball off in college football, so he’s in no way a proven talent. Sark likely values consistency and playbook knowledge I think over a “reckless*” QB who might show more upside. System vs talent, if you will. (* If we can believe reports - not sure we can) 

Hope I am dead wrong. This team has a low ceiling around 7 or 8 wins this year imo so everything they do needs to be for 2023. 

Yeah Sark better value his job too.