2022 Fall Camp: Drippin'

DFW Horn

42 minutes ago, Hookem2147 said:

Well didn’t seem like Stone did well tonight

Will Stone, a left-footed kicker, missed wide left and off the right goal post from 45 yards on the right hash. 

Then missed wide left and wide right from the center of the field from 40 yards. He made the third attempt from 40.

What’s he gonna do with 103,000 fans yelling in 100 degree heat, with the wind in his face, seeing 5  6’5” dudes with their arms in the air bearing down on him?

4 minutes ago, closetohumping said:

Watts with a pick 6 on Card.  As mace windu said “this party is over”

I’ve never heard of so many pick 6’s as our qb’s evidently in practice…. Can no one on the offense tackle? Lol.   Every reported interception is a pick 6.  

Our first string punter is an Aussie and they always suck in year one. Our backup punter can’t kick it out of his shadow. Both the FG kickers sort of suck. 
I really hope we embrace our inner Mike Leach and just go for it all the times. It’s almost always the mathematical best decision too. 

Edited by Wulaw Horn
  • Hook 'Em 2

Just now, Wulaw Horn said:

Our first string punter is an Aussie and they always suck in year one. Our backup punter can’t kick it out of his shadow. Both the FG kickers sort of suck. 
I really hope we embrace our inner Mike Leach and just go for it all the times. It’s almost always the mathematical best decision too. 

We won't need to worry about extra points when we go three and out for the entire second half of games. 

• Haha 4

5 minutes ago, Wulaw Horn said:

God gave us 4 downs for a reason

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Wulaw Horn said:

Our Aussie punter is in year 2.

• Hook 'Em 2

5 minutes ago, Wulaw Horn said:

WTF Were they doing all summer??

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, closetohumping said:

So palpatine didn’t throw the fight?   

6 minutes ago, JohnnyTapia said:

No, George Lucas confirmed Mace won the fight straight up

Well... it's complicated. Sure Windu won the fight but I think it can be reasonably inferred that Palpatine knew that Anakin would save him. So maybe Palpatine couldn't have actually taken him but losing was part of the master plan. 

• Hook 'Em 2