2022 Fall Camp: Drippin'

DFW Horn

So the real question is which one is true:

1. Ketch was just guessing because he has no access to the program

2. Ketch was purposely told wrong info as payback for stirring up shit

3. Ketch's sources were just mistaken and this is just one of those cases you look foolish for trusting your source (yeah... fucking right.....)

ketch.gif.10da4961e6dedde3f5e3993b5c5837fa.gif

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 3

21 minutes ago, 40acredropout said:

I've reached the point to where I hope Card gets the nod.  Reasoning:

• I want to see CTJ lose his bet and resulting righteous anger.
  • I haven't wrote off Card.  (Redshirt) Freshman QB's often suck.  He sucked.  After a few glimpses into Fall camp, Surly consensus is that he is a head case / damaged goods.  I don't know that he's NOT damaged goods, but Surly also doesn't KNOW that he is.  There is a pile of historical data that suggests he could be very much improved.
  • Speaking of head cases / damaged goods... what's a good way to really mentally fuck a young QB?  How about throwing Quinn out to Will Anderson and co in his second game in... 20 months?  After having only had 6 months within a completely new, complex offensive system.  Say we do run him out there and it goes poorly... good thing we have such an even-keeled, non-toxic fanbase that will definitely not immediately dial up the pressure to 1000.  Oh wait...

Card should starts.  Quinn gets ~half of game against ULM.  Feed Card to the wolves.  Quinn isn't beating Bama you fucking idiots.  If Card shits down his leg (possible if not likely), bring Quinn in against the 2nd team defense and hopefully there's a spark.  I have little doubt Quinn wins the job outright before the season is over.  Let's stop being reactionary, unrealistic, retarded pussies and acting like the world is ending if It's not 100% Quinn day 1.

This aged well already lol 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Js1 said:

Holy shit there should be mass unsubscribes from OB. They’re so bad 

The 9.95ers across the board are just all out of the loop when it comes to anything Sark is doing.  You can somewhat tell there is somewhat more "sources" on the D and in the recruiting infrastructure, but when it comes to anything tied to Sark and the O it is pretty much radio silence unless Sark leaks it to the AAS

3 minutes ago, BurntOrange&White said:

All three services being face fucked by this announcement is a pretty good sign that we are starting to patch up a lot of the leaks I feel like. I see that as a positive sign for the program.

I seriously wonder if Jake Langi was a source to a bunch of these 9.95ers. They whiffed like a motherfucker on this one. 

• Hook 'Em 2