2022 Fall Camp: Drippin'

DFW Horn

Just now, Vertigo said:

I seriously wonder if Jake Langi was a source to a bunch of these 9.95ers. They whiffed like a motherfucker on this one. 

Ooh the plot thickens as to why he left all sudden like. Sark canned him for leaking info. Let the crazy theories come to light. 

2 minutes ago, Hookem2147 said:

Let's not forget FCB was the first to report yesterday morning that two sources told him Card was the leader in the clubhouse.

Let’s also not forget that you should collect some money from ketch and FCB for spreading their aids on this board this past week. If you aren’t related to Hudson Card then you gotta at least be a family friend haha. In all fairness I like all your posts with the exception of stanning for Card. 

13 minutes ago, Sgt Hulk said:

I’m back on the 10-2 train. Losing to Bama by 60 and Baylor by 18 

the mullet will have 38 tds. 42 picks. But we avg 44 points a game 

can you imagine? all in for this. would be better than the abomination that was last year

Just now, WinningIsHard said:

Let’s also not forget that you should collect some money from ketch and FCB for spreading their aids on this board this past week. If you aren’t related to Hudson Card then you gotta at least be a family friend haha. In all fairness I like all your posts with the exception of stanning for Card. 

Brother, I just want to win games.

I am all aboard the Quinn Ewers train. Let's ride

• Hook 'Em 1

Just now, Vertigo said:

I seriously wonder if Jake Langi was a source to a bunch of these 9.95ers. They whiffed like a motherfucker on this one. 

Ive been kicking around the idea for a while that Langi didn't really leave on his own, and Sark told it was time to go. If he was the 9.95 go to source and Sark is going to run this like Saban with the info coming from the HC or getting leaked to the print media when he wants to advance a narrative, Langi was a liability on that front.

If this locks down the leaks and our 9.95ers shooting us in the dick, Sark has already accomplished more than either of two prior HCs.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

Guys, have not read the last few pages, but just wanted to post the latest from IT. These guys are dialed in so time to light the cigarettes.  

Inside Texas believes if Hudson Card has a good scrimmage on Saturday he’ll be named the starter for the opener. That does not mean the quarterback battle will be over, but it will mean the ball is once again in Card’s court.

10 minutes ago, BurntOrange&White said:

image.png.f0d5ab024397a16e38f9e1ac7350564c.png

so to be clear:

• it's super close. the older dude has had a slightly better camp.
  • one guy is a higher floor/lower ceiling guy and the other is a higher ceiling/lower floor guy.
  • Card shit the bed last year.
  • Ewers lets you open up the playbook (which you couldn't do last year with Casey/Card) and take advantage of your 2nd best player in Worthy way better.
  • Ewers has a much higher ceiling, is younger, gives you better option scheme/playbook wise.

...remind me again, why was this shocking to everyone, including IT?

• Hook 'Em 1

14 minutes ago, BurntOrange&White said:

image.png.f0d5ab024397a16e38f9e1ac7350564c.png

"Going to have to figure out what went wrong." 

Motherfucker blew his load last year and hitched his wagon in NIL deals to a guy he'd never seen take a live-bullet collegiate snap and got burned. That's where it went wrong. After how they unveiled the starting QB/NIL deal combo for Card I'm glad they got taken and played for saps. 

PS this is not a knock on Card at all, just the "adults" that thought they could finesse everyone 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

It was pretty funny to see the 995ers say “Card is doing a better job of protecting the ball” two paragraphs above where they said “each QB threw multiple interceptions”. Such a lazy take.

Edited by Nope
  • Hook 'Em 2