2022 Fall Camp: Drippin'

DFW Horn

2 minutes ago, immamac said:

Inside Texas has a good team that does a lot of great work on the recruiting trail. The fact is no one knows shit about this new team/admin and that's largely on purpose. 

Therein lies the problem. If they had any integrity, they would admit when they don't know something. And clearly identify obvious conflicts of interest like signing an NIL contract with a player they've been reporting on.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, Js1 said:

Watching the Austin based media get embarrassed after decades of doing the same right back to UT athletics is 👨🏻‍🍳💋 

This.  I refuse to believe there is another program in the country with a "media" that is so detrimental to the program.  Nobody else has to put up with a bunch of fucking jackasses writing hit pieces or otherwise stirring up drama to win the click battle.  Fuck every single one of them but especially Ketch and Chip.  This is a glorious day.

• Hook 'Em 5

2 minutes ago, Skipper said:

This.  I refuse to believe there is another program in the country with a "media" that is so detrimental to the program.  Nobody else has to put up with a bunch of fucking jackasses writing hit pieces or otherwise stirring up drama to win the click battle.  Fuck every single one of them but especially Ketch and Chip.  This is a glorious day.

Wish The University would pull hard cards from some of these jackwads. 

Edited by UTEX_ME
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, TexasEx said:

You know this is precisely how it will go down if Card starts the season. He'll light up ULM. Some will think he's much improved and praise Sark the QB whisperer. Our offense will seem unstoppable and our defense improved. Kool aid will be had once again. By the second quarter of the Bama game, Card already will have thrown two picks and we'll be down 24-3. The crowd, growing increasingly restless, will start the Ewers chant. The TV crew will pan to the student section with four hundred drunk mother fuckers wearing Joe Dirt wigs. They'll tell the story about Ewers's recruitment and transfer from Ohio State twelve times. Just before half, Bama will bring the heat again. Card will pirouette around the pocket before having his helmet ripped off and nose bloodied by Will Anderson. He'll cough up the rock for a Bama scoop and score to end the half. TV  crew pans to Sark squatting on 40-yard line, head in hands. Halftime alcohol sales will hit an all-time high. 

They'll trot Ewers out in the second half. The crowd will go wild. He'll light it up for a few series, then throw a couple picks to seal the loss. 50-21 Bama. QB play will be up and down for the rest of the year. The controversy will continue through the season. How do I know all this? Because #We'reTexas

Imagine taking all the time to type this while Ewers is being named the starter. 😂

• Haha 1

51 minutes ago, BurntOrange&White said:

image.png.f0d5ab024397a16e38f9e1ac7350564c.png

You gotta hand it to him. He just keeps doubling down no matter what. He’s been dead wrong this whole time, but he still insists he was getting good info all offseason. Personally, I might question  the credibility of my info at this point, but I guess that’s why I’d be a bad 9.95er. 

29 minutes ago, satyanash said:

I like how the 'Ewers isn't ready because he's not a real redshirt freshman' takes have vanished as quickly as they appeared.

On a more serious note, get ready for some real growing pains. This news doesn't make all of Ewers' reported struggles in practice vanish.

So your take is that the news of QE starting, which all the 9.95ers got completely wrong, doesn’t change the credibility of those same 9.95ers practice reports all offseason? I guess this helps answer the question of why 9.95ers still have subscribers. 

• Hook 'Em 2

1 hour ago, Dr. Teeth said:

If two players are close, you go with the most talented one. The playbook opens up with Ewers. This is the right move that we have been complaining hasn’t been done over the last 10 years. If it fails, so what. We have been failing anyway. 

There's also the fact that Card can't make decisions at this level. No amount of talent differential makes up for that.

1 hour ago, Sgt Hulk said:

I’m back on the 10-2 train. Losing to Bama by 60 and Baylor by 18 

the mullet will have 38 tds. 42 picks. But we avg 44 points a game 

Let's not go FULL retard, now. He's still a freshman.

1 hour ago, VinyVango said:

I recall Simms being surpassed in level of play by Applewhite on occasions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don't you even fucking DARE start that shit up again.

52 minutes ago, thepop said:

Alright now we need to actually agree to be patient and live with his growing pains.

Oh who am i kidding

No, no... this is actually a good idea. Assuming he doesn't go out there and pull a Card.

I mean, I'm on team Malik, personally. But that isn't going to happen this year. And "expect" is not the same as "root for."

4 minutes ago, Burt Macklin said:

You gotta hand it to him. He just keeps doubling down no matter what. He’s been dead wrong this whole time, but he still insists he was getting good info all offseason. Personally, I might question  the credibility of my info at this point, but I guess that’s why I’d be a bad 9.95er. 

So your take is that the news of QE starting, which all the 9.95ers got completely wrong, doesn’t change the credibility of those same 9.95ers practice reports all offseason? I guess this helps answer the question of why 9.95ers still have subscribers. 

IT has an NIL deal with Card right? It's fairly obvious he is their "best" team source. 

• Hook 'Em 2

24 minutes ago, Revolution512 said:

“Reported struggles in practice”…….after today you still believe the info from these sites? 

4 minutes ago, Burt Macklin said:

Look who y'all are quoting. If it's bad news that he can rub his clit to then he believes it. It's that simple. 

2 minutes ago, Rimbo said:

I maintain it's more a reflection of how weak we've been on OL for years than how good Banks is. 

I mean. He's admittedly VERY good.

But do you think he starts at Bama or Georgia?

Possibly, yes. He's an absolute fucking freak. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Drool 1

51 minutes ago, squeegeedegg said:

I just gotta take a second and say damn.  In a weird, Stockholm Syndrome-like way I'm very glad I discovered the shag/surly.. otherwise I'm sure at some point in the last few years I would have paid 9.95 to these absolute fucking morons

Since you've confessed. Time to repent. 

Pics of Wife/gf or gtfo

25 minutes ago, immamac said:

Inside Texas has a good team that does a lot of great work on the recruiting trail. The fact is no one knows shit about this new team/admin and that's largely on purpose. 

Interesting point. I do recall when Sark was hired, some people mentioned that he studied up on the 9.95ers, and we pretty often saw him icing FCB with short responses in pressers. 

2 hours ago, WinningIsHard said:

You generally light a cigarette after you’ve been fucked good, but in this case if we trot out card it means we’re already fucked and we should go ahead and smoke it now. 

I thought it was a "smoke em if you got em" type deal.