The Village Idiot (Helobious)

Bregs

10 hours ago, Beau Vine said:

Jesus, 90% of what he posts in baseball is intentional bullshit, with most of it specifically targeting Astros fans to get a reaction.  If you see him in other forums, he's a good poster and a smart guy.  

Congrats on getting played, Bregs.

Well I guess this is in reference to the to the remaining 10% of bullshit. Didn't realize this fucking guy was Kaizer Soze...kudos to Helo!

Agree with BeauVine and have stated many times I enjoy Helo's posts until it involves baseball.  Pretty sure it is just rivalrous banter kicked up a notch/ good natured trolling. then when he gets a bite, it's go time( Bregs in this case.)

I am assuming BeauVine and I  both feel that way on no small part because of Helo's posts in the high school football board, in which he brings it consistently and solidly, especially with regard to RGV schools. It is polar opposite of his baseball tack.

Edited by slorch

1 hour ago, Helobious said:

That’s pimphand. He’s an Astros fan with a Yankee logo Joaquin Phoenix joker avatar. 

When I look back on my life, the two questions I’ll ask myself are did I do right by my loved ones, and did I do my best to upset Porterhouse/Rex on surly. If I can answer “yes” to both of those I will go happy. 

Oh you don’t upset me pal. Your posts are a gift. An entertainment gift from the Gods. 

On 8/6/2022 at 11:39 AM, Beau Vine said:

If you see him in other forums, he's a good poster and a smart guy. 

On 8/6/2022 at 11:40 PM, Fudge Nuggets said:

Chalk me up in the Helobiousisioususus fan club.  Dude is alright.

On 8/7/2022 at 4:50 PM, slorch said:

because of Helo's posts in the high school football board, in which he brings it consistently and solidly, especially with regard to RGV schools. 

1 hour ago, hobbes2702 said:

Count me in the group that thinks @Helobious is a good poster even if Derek Jeter sucks.

image.gif.80250ce7438e1d1dc721e92faee7eefd.gif

10 hours ago, Bullneck said:

Jaysus.

Raise your hand if you think you're a "good poster" or "better than Helobious."

Hide contents

If you raised your hand you're a dimwit.

What exactly is a "helobious?"

There used to be a show called “cheap seats” on ESPN 8 or something like that when I was a kid. Like Mystery Science theatre but for sports. Sklar brothers hosted. They covered a spelling bee one time and one of the words was “Helobious”… dweller of a swamp or marsh. For whatever reason I thought that word was so funny and it always stuck with me. /csb

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1
  • Drool 1

1 hour ago, WBT said:

He's neck and neck with futureman for best/most effective troll on the board.  A lot of it is pretty funny.

I never noticed. If he’s like future, I need to pay more attention. But I doubt he’s like future. 

13 hours ago, Helobious said:

There used to be a show called “cheap seats” on ESPN 8 or something like that when I was a kid. Like Mystery Science theatre but for sports. Sklar brothers hosted. They covered a spelling bee one time and one of the words was “Helobious”… dweller of a swamp or marsh. For whatever reason I thought that word was so funny and it always stuck with me. /csb

They're bringing that show back, so you know

• Hook 'Em 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 8/6/2022 at 11:39 AM, Beau Vine said:

Jesus, 90% of what he posts in baseball is intentional bullshit, with most of it specifically targeting Astros fans to get a reaction.  If you see him in other forums, he's a good poster and a smart guy.  

Congrats on getting played, Bregs.

I'm no fan of baseball but I am a fan of fucking with Astros fans.

Add me to the helobious fan club.

• 2 months later...