Post a pic/gif/tweet that makes you say "very cool"

nnm

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

I always wondered, would you be more susceptible to the diseases of the time if you went forward or backward in time? my guess is forward, but maybe they've eradicated human disease. I dunno

Interesting. I’m not really sure. 

If you go ahead or back far enough, there would definitely be strains of shit going around your immune system would have never seen. 

But if backwards, and immunity passes down generations, maybe? I think I’d stay away from the plague shit though  

Forward would seem more risky, but then again if far enough there certainly would be medical advancements.

However, what could be worse than that is if you bring something with you and wreak havoc.

• Hook 'Em 1

13 hours ago, thunderlounge said:

If you go ahead or back far enough, there would definitely be strains of shit going around your immune system would have never seen. 

But if backwards, and immunity passes down generations, maybe? I think I’d stay away from the plague shit though  

Forward would seem more risky, but then again if far enough there certainly would be medical advancements.

However, what could be worse than that is if you bring something with you and wreak havoc.

Leave your blankets at home.

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

On 5/22/2023 at 12:32 PM, MissingInAction said:

God damn his thighs were like steamboat pistons.

My whole life, I've never heard anyone comment on it, but to me it jumps off the screen every single time:  His stride was incredible, and to me looks much more elongated than it should for a RB of his height/length of leg.  Combined with the strength in those pistons you mentioned, the power generated by that stride of his had to have played a huge part in guys bouncing off him like bowling pins.

26 minutes ago, tchookem said:

Did I see one of Show White dwarves?
Screenshot_20230604_223401_Chrome.jpg

18 minutes ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

that's not two bunnies hugging?

Missed that one on the flyby but not Edvard Munch's "Geschrei" just below.

The one that really sticks out though is the medieval monk sitting down while dribbling a basketball and getting shot in the foot by a flaming spear.

Screenshot_20230604_225527_Chrome2.jpg.36469de3d93df4ef96b71e667ccb7665.jpg

15 minutes ago, bolverk said:

Missed that one on the flyby but not Edvard Munch's "Geschrei" just below.

The one that really sticks out though is the medieval monk sitting down while dribbling a basketball and getting shot in the foot by a flaming spear.

Screenshot_20230604_225527_Chrome2.jpg.36469de3d93df4ef96b71e667ccb7665.jpg

That’s Barney letting one rip. 

• Haha 1

On 6/2/2023 at 7:07 PM, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

I always wondered, would you be more susceptible to the diseases of the time if you went forward or backward in time? my guess is forward, but maybe they've eradicated human disease. I dunno

On 6/2/2023 at 8:12 PM, thunderlounge said:

Homer Simpson Cartoon GIF

• Haha 1

I stepped on a cricket and a parasitic worm started to crawl out of it's ass. By the time I fetched my phone it was out and squirming. Google tells me many crickets , grasshoppers and Mantii are afflicted. The internet blew up a couple weeks ago with videos of these so I thought it was cool to witness it first hand.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1