Bachelor/Bachelorette/Paradise Catch-All

C-Man

so while none of these episodes are "good", that last one was just fucking terrible.  i already know tia and colton are giving it a go, i don't need to see the non-drama of colton getting a date card just so tia can chat with that other chick from arkansas for half the episode.  good lord, i can't be the only one that fast forwarded that nonsense.  let me know if anything interesting was said.

the date cards should be reserved for new entries and for stirring the pot.  that's it and that's all.  nobody wants to see a solid couple "rewarded" with a date card.  they can spend all day and night together.  they can eat and drink and do whatever the fuck they want on the beach.

and bringing back ben and arie and the two blondos was fucking pointless.  they must just be signing all these people to bigger more inclusive contracts so they can find new spots to drop them in.  no reason arie and/or becca should be on my tv screen in august.

Yeah, she took a big ‘ol shit on Colton.
So, if they are considering Colton for the next The Bachelor, it’s an unusual approach to paint him as a guy with questionable motives.

It might be interesting to Colton as the next Bachelor in order see 20 girls try to be the first to wet his wick. Think of the buildup to the fantasy suites. Plus he will cry a lot.

The Leo meltdown was mildly interesting last night. I think somebody coached him to come in to fuck shit up because this wasn't his personality on Becca's season. Annelise has more mood swings than Ashley I. Also, go back and listen to the Canadian (not Ben Wa) sob-talking to Astrid and close your eyes. He sounds just like this guy:

giphy.gif

annalise's moves, in order:

1. fall super hard for some dude

2. after one conversation, say out loud, "i think the strongest couples here, are...me and (new guy), then list the actual couples that she doesn't see being as strong as her 15 minute relationship"

3. get completely blindsided (in her mind)

4. repeat step 1 once a new guy wanders in

as for leo, man.  he was so cool and mellow and zen and alpha, and all the other shit he tried so hard to be when he first got there.  just so above all the silly paradise drama (which is a genius move if you get there a week late).  then one little hiccup (underestimating the sewing circle that is bip), and he turns into jordan jr.  joe showed me a lot by (a) not being the one who told her, even though he knew about it, and (b) getting right up in leo's grill after he talked shit.  leo looked like a pussy throwing his drink, although i'm sure bip security was lurking nearby.

Edited by henrygandorf

yep, fucking saw that shit coming.  they're getting sloppy and deliberate with their bullshit and really telegraphed it with their move bringing becca in to chat.  whatever.

so, annaliese.  you can spot her crazy from two towns over.  kamil (her 3rd obsession) decides to go on a date, and she's like, "yeah, i'm totally fine, i'm gonna have a fun day."  and then literally like 10 minutes later, starts losing her fucking shit.  even jordan was like, "i hope he comes back to her, because paradise cannot handle what she's gonna turn into if she gets rejected."  she's building their relationship up in her head in such a way (after what, 9 days?) that there's no way he can deliver it to her.  she wants him down on one knee at the end of this.  good lord, man.

i have a feeling the producers went to him, and they're like, "hey dude, we know you're not as into it, but you need to give her the rose, because our insurance cannot cover what this may do to her if you don't."

once again, the word "blindsided" has been used so many times it's lost all meaning.  to these chicks, "blindsided" is when any decision is made that they were not a part of.  "i want to go to chipotle.  i really hope i don't get blindsided and find out we're going to chili's instead."  let's tone it down a little.

i fast-forwarded the ashley and jared stuff.  did i miss anything?  i think since the invention of social media, the people who cared already knew they were engaged, and bip isn't quite getting the jaw-dropping twist they were hoping for.

i like jordan (kiwi) as an addition.  he was great in winter games.

Dang. Producers get another high five for kicking a current cast member in the junk.

Ashley will not age well. She looks like a ME Joker already. Jared, good luck with that whack job that stalked you for a few years.

I found it hilarious when Annalise was spilling her guts to Jordan who she was in love with just last week. She’s a stage V clinger.

Yes I’m an episode behind.

On 9/4/2018 at 4:11 PM, henrygandorf said:

" has been used so many times it's lost all meaning.  to these chicks, "blindsided" is when any decision is made that they were not a part of.  "i want to go to chipotle.  i really hope i don't get blindsided and find out we're going to chili's instead."  let's tone it down a little.

New drinking game -- take a drink every time a cast member says the phrase "all in."

11 hours ago, T’Boo Ted Marshall said:

Dang. Producers get another high five for kicking a current cast member in the junk.

Ashley will not age well. She looks like a ME Joker already. Jared, good luck with that whack job that stalked you for a few years.

I found it hilarious when Annalise was spilling her guts to Jordan who she was in love with just last week. She’s a stage V clinger.

Yes I’m an episode behind.

I said to my wife the other night that Ashley I is going to chop off Jared's dick in the middle of the night.

Anyway, this season has been pretty boring IMO. But, hey, lots and lots of nice tittays!

Finally, I'd definitely tune in to watch a Jordan-Jenna reality show on Bravo. Holy schnikes would it be great to watch these two bird-brains in the wild!

i believe so.

once again, i'm assuming there will be a "rules but no rules" ending laid out by chris harrison.

if memory serves, they can stay another night as long as they're a couple, and stay in a nice, air conditioned hotel room.  or, if they're not a couple, they can go home, and do whatever they want because this is america.  obviously they're free to call or text each other, because clearly they all have each other's info.

the tell all/after paradise episode tomorrow will probably be better.

14 hours ago, Lat22 said:

Lots of crying. Not a single tear spotted. Kamil is the master of diving the airplane towards the ground and pulling up right before impact. 

Yeah, I don't think he's really into her at all but has realized what is going to happen when he tells Annelise it just isn't going to work out. There's not a chance in hell they're together on the "Tell All" show tonight is there?

3 hours ago, C-Man said:

Yeah, I don't think he's really into her at all but has realized what is going to happen when he tells Annelise it just isn't going to work out. There's not a chance in hell they're together on the "Tell All" show tonight is there?

kamil, blink twice if you're being held against your will.

she's crazy, she's 3 years older than him, she's american (and he's not).  what could go wrong?

lots of "blindsided" last night.  also several women mentioning "all of the men that have hurt them in the past."  here's my question.  whenever i hear that, i think either men dumping them and finding someone else, or men cheating on them and them finding out (and breaking up, presumably).  is that what they mean, or is it basically anytime they've broken up with a guy, regardless of the reason or instigator?  

i feel like when a lot of these women talk about their past relationships, unless it's a total "i'm way better than you and i don't want to be with you anymore so i'm out" female ass-kicking, i think they consider it yet another time that "a guy hurt me in a past relationship."  i'm sure it's like that in real life too, but man, it's amplified on this show.  to hear them tell it, every woman on here seems to have a horrible past of being with total dirtbags who broke their heart.

So, two out of three ain’t bad. Oops, looks like Jenna’s been blowing a dude for “business advice” for months, and has texted her engagement to the other blond moron is a sham:

Just one day ago, Jordan Kimball was excitedly planning a wedding to his fiancée, Jenna Cooper. The date was set, the venue was chosen and he was looking into catering options.

Then Kimball was blindsided Tuesday morning when a story on blog Reality Steve emerged alleging Cooper was also in a relationship with another man. The story included graphic text messages that were allegedly between Cooper and the unidentified man.

The story also alleges that Cooper claimed her relationship with Kimball was fake.

“It felt like a body drop,” Kimball tells PEOPLE of learning about the allegations. “I got taken down. I’m weak in the knees and I feel like I have rocks in my stomach.”

In an exclusive statement to PEOPLE, Cooper denies the claims, stating, “I am aware of the allegations being made against me and they are simply untrue. I am choosing to focus on my relationship right now. Thank you for respecting my privacy at this time.”

https://people.com/tv/bachelor-in-paradise-jordan-kimball-blindsided-jenna-cooper-alleged-affair/

The texts can be found at Reality Steve. I’d try to link that, but his site is a hard to read shitshow.

i am shocked, shocked to find that gambling kamil 'blindsided' annaliese on live tv.  shit, even people mag used blindsided. 

i don't want to say she deserved it, but yeah, i don't know how to finish this sentence.

on to jordan and jenna.  that whole story checks out.  also, jordan was looking into caterers for their wedding?  this other guy she's with she greets with "good morning, princess"?  and he has a heart emoji next to her name saved in his phone?  she must just attract the prissiest dudes ever.

also, that leak clearly came from him, so i would assume he saw the engagement and dropped her like third period french.  smart move.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, henrygandorf said:

i am shocked, shocked to find that gambling kamil 'blindsided' annaliese on live tv.  shit, even people mag used blindsided. 

i don't want to say she deserved it, but yeah, i don't know how to finish this sentence.

on to jordan and jenna.  that whole story checks out.  also, jordan was looking into caterers for their wedding?  this other guy she's with she greets with "good morning, princess"?  and he has a heart emoji next to her name saved in his phone?  she must just attract the prissiest dudes ever.

also, that leak clearly came from him, so i would assume he saw the engagement and dropped her like third period french.  smart move.

I think Annelise would've gotten engaged to a plate of enchiladas if it had shown interest in her.

• Like 1

Bad day for the Bachelor Universe: https://www.cnn.com/2018/09/12/entertainment/amanda-stanton-arrested/index.html

(CNN)Reality star Amanda Stanton has been arrested and charged with domestic violence.

Stanton, who starred on season 20 of "The Bachelor" and on 2016's "Bachelor in Paradise," was arrested after an alleged altercation with her boyfriend, Bobby Jacobs, at The Encore Hotel in Las Vegas on Monday, officials said.
The Las Vegas Metropolitan Police Department said officers responded to a battery domestic violence call at 3:15 a.m. Officers said an altercation took place in front of the police once they arrived on the scene. Stanton was arrested and transported to Clark County Detention Center.
"Through the course of the investigation, it was found that there was probable cause to arrest Stanton on one count of battery domestic violence," a spokesperson said.

A representative for Stanton, Steve Honig, said the incident was a misunderstanding and a result of Stanton having too much to drink.
"Amanda is embarrassed and ashamed this happened and sincerely apologizes to hotel security and the Las Vegas Police Department," Honig said in a statement. "Amanda is a gentle, respectful person who has never gotten physical with anyone under any circumstance. That evening she had a few drinks at a bachelorette party and when hotel security asked her and Bobby to quiet down, she got a bit rambunctious. Amanda gave Bobby what she thought was a playful shove; hotel security did their job and reported the incident to the police, who in turn did their job. Despite Bobby explaining this was not an ill-intended shove, the police still had to do their job, which Amanda completely respects and understands."
Stanton is the mother of two children and was once engaged to former "Bachelor" star Josh Murray.

God I hope not.  Those would be the worst fried eggs ever.

I have no idea what season or show Kamil was on, but was he a bad guy in that one too?  He was terrible in the finale.  He obviously listened to the people around him that told him he could do much better.  

Goose is a beta of epic proportions.  He walks with his arms always bent to give off the impression he's jacked when he isn't.  I told my wife it is a sure sign of insecurity.  

I'm gathering support for Bachelor Pad to be revived.  Who's with me!!!!!

• 4 months later...

at first it seemed obvious that the shitty blonde girl with the dude face was going to be the villain, and would hang around until the inevitable 2-1 date where she would be left stranded somewhere.  but after the first episode, she faded away and now she's gone.  so, now the 2-1 could be demi vs the cougar, or more likely, the two pageant girls facing off.  decent amount of drama, which is all i want in the non-bip shows.

17 hours ago, henrygandorf said:

so, now the 2-1 could be demi vs the cougar, or more likely, the two pageant girls facing off. 

What's surprising is how not attractive the two pageant girls are. I mean they're pretty enough but if you were to rank the least attractive girls it would be

1) cougar who looks like a gypsy bag lady

2) dude-face blonde

3) 1st runner up Miss USA who kind of has a dude-face herself, and

4) psycho basket case  Miss Alabama. Bitch had an emotional breakdown when she had to make a toast (she ended up just saying "roll tide" lol)

The two best looking girls are the virgin from Biola University and the other virgin from Biola (never been kissed) who's stirring up shit with bad advice to psycho Miss Alabama.

But it seems like Demi is outsmarting all of them, which I was not expecting.

17 minutes ago, ajax said:

What's surprising is how not attractive the two pageant girls are. I mean they're pretty enough but if you were to rank the least attractive girls it would be

2) dude-face blonde

4) psycho basket case  Miss Alabama. Bitch had an emotional breakdown when she had to make a toast (she ended up just saying "roll tide" lol)

The two best looking girls are the virgin from Biola University and the other virgin from Biola (never been kissed) who's stirring up shit with bad advice to psycho Miss Alabama.

Is it me, or do everyone of these girls look weird in this link?  I saw this a few weeks ago and almost all of them have some strange facial characteristic that throws off their entire face.  They either have a very wide or pointy nose.  Or their eyes are fucked up.  Lots of East Texas Box Face.  Looking at them on TV, for the most part, they all look a lot better than in these pictures.  It's like the person who "touched up" the photos played a joke on them all.  

https://abc.go.com/shows/the-bachelor/cast

23 minutes ago, ajax said:

2) dude-face blonde

e81deb57-2ef6-424b-8c3c-fba6721e4fb2.jpg 

She's all yours.

I like Cassie and Hannah B. The ginger isn't too shabby.