Bachelor/Bachelorette/Paradise Catch-All

C-Man

48 minutes ago, JimmyHoffa said:

Yeah they do that with a lot of people on the show and their "occupation"

It could be they are planning on majoring in that some day

They used to do that 3 years ago

Or the producers just make shit up to make someone more interesting.  

well during some years of the bachelor, depending on how lazy casting was, 2/3 of the chicks on there would just be "actress" and their hometown would be "los angeles" which they hate doing.  when the girl i know won back 10 years ago or so, another girl i know was with her at the grove or 3rd st promenade and they recruited both of them.  one turned it down.  both are blonde and similar looking.  come on, casting, at least pretend to care.

now there's always a few from around chicago and dallas and miami.  and they've been hitting the alabama/arkansas/mississippi region pretty hard for at least one per year, though they all seem to be referrals so who knows.

my guess is most are currently living in la, and they list where they're from originally and possibly what they "studied" or want to do. 

obviously with colton, most are 23-25 years old.  arie was 38 or so, and the majority of the women had real jobs.

Hannah’s family was surprisingly very unattractive.

I am thinking he needs to give up on the notion that there has to be an engagement at the end of this and just pick Cassie.

And what is the drama about next week? Hannah tried to touch his dick and he goes jumping over a wall?

10 hours ago, spystud13 said:

I stopped watching, just read the recaps, but Demi keeps tweeting about how balls-out the Women Tell All is next week. I’ll jump back in for that one. 

If any of you are new to this show and are thinking about giving up, stick around for the Women Tell All.  It's really the only episode of the season guaranteed to bring the entertainment.  The final episode is a beating though.  Though the fantasy dates might actually be interesting this season.   

What is wrong with Caelynn's face? Maybe it's because I live in SF and not LA I'm not used to seeing women with all these fillers, silicone and botox shot up in the face, especially on a 23 year old. At least her sister looks human.

If I had to guess about the drama next week it has to do with Cassie. Hannah and Tayshia (who looked gorgeous last night) are just along for the ride and he would dump them right now if he could. However this was supposed to be a springboard for bigger and better things for Cassie. Now that this failed football player, former fat kid (who might be gay) may actually choose her she's probably starting to get cold feet.

If my hunch is correct it'll be interesting to see if the producers can convince him to propose to Hannah or convince Cassie to go through with it.

4 hours ago, T’Boo Ted Marshall said:

Colton has the ghey. His mannerisms confirm it for me.

some gay associate producer must've told him before this week's show that women watching him on tv would think it was adorable if he did this "aww shucks puppy dog look" while doing the white-man's overbite.  i don't think he realizes how it makes him look, whether he's gay or not.  jesus it's hard to take him seriously.

if tayshia was white, it'd be all over but the crying.

and for those who haven't watched this before, it's typical for a guy/girl to tell the camera that they're falling in love with more than one person.  it's not typical to tell all four of the girls that you're falling in love with them.  that's idiotic.

Reality Steve is the guy with all the scoop, and he’s usually (eventually) right, he’s had to backtrack a few times, including this year, but he gets it right before the final few episodes. Early on (meaning years ago) I think he had a mole from production, but I think he now has a lot of wannabes from the Bachelor world feed him info in exchange for mentions.

His site is kinda hard to read though. Spoilers this year are kind of a mess, so I’ll let you guys go there to see if you can decipher it all. 

I’ll go ahead and add the link: 

http://realitysteve.com/2019/02/26/the-bachelor-colton-spoilers-overnight-date-spoiler-women-tell-all-spoiler/

Edited by Vito Andolini

1 hour ago, henrygandorf said:

if tayshia was white, it'd be all over but the crying.

I agree, although the divorce might be a bit of a speed bump.

It's interesting the cliques that have formed. You have Tayshia, Kirpah and Katie - the nonwhite girls. Cassie and Caelynn - the ulterior motive girls. And the most unlikely clique - super Christian virgin Heather, Christian hot mess Hannah, Instagram model with no personality Hannah, and Demi.

How did Demi get in that clique?

yeah, near the end, demi and hannah b seemed to be bff.

it was humorous to see cassie and cailynn holding hands during the final rose announcement last night.

if history has taught us anything, there is no escaping the shit talking.  the "ulterior motives" was going to catch up to them.  there are no clean getaways.

1 hour ago, C-Man said:

This is gonna play out like Arie Jr's season. He's going to pick one of the girls and then in the shocking season finale, he's going to go to visit her and confess his love for someone else -- a male producer.

last night, when he was talking to tayshia's younger brother, the wife was like, "they're cute.  maybe that's who should win."

Edited by henrygandorf

I listened to a podcast recap of the episode and one of the guests was one of the previous bachelors Nick Viall. Viall was as quick, smooth and witty as Colton is slow, clumsy and dim. I wonder if Viall's season was a lot better because watching Colton on tv is rough.  This season got completely deflated once Hannahbanana and especially Demi left.

I have to think that Colton is one of the worst bachelors ever.

I listened to a podcast recap of the episode and one of the guests was one of the previous bachelors Nick Viall. Viall was as quick, smooth and witty as Colton is slow, clumsy and dim. I wonder if Viall's season was a lot better because watching Colton on tv is rough.  This season got completely deflated once Hannahbanana and especially Demi left.
I have to think that Colton is one of the worst bachelors ever.

Nick’s season was ok. He was a quasi-villain on his Bachelorette turn, I think, and was a bit of a surprise to be the Bachelor. Arie Luyenduyck’s was the worst in some time. At least Colton’s has quite a bit more eye candy than that one.

On 2/26/2019 at 10:58 AM, henrygandorf said:

and for those who haven't watched this before, it's typical for a guy/girl to tell the camera that they're falling in love with more than one person.  it's not typical to tell all four of the girls that you're falling in love with them.  that's idiotic.

Just got around to watching it.  Couldn't fucking believe he was asking every father for his blessing.  I would have handled that like Cassie's father, except much worse -- "Fuck no, you can't have my blessing, you're still dating three other girls.  This is important, you moron, so if it does reach that point, you can come back and ask again, but for now, get the fuck out of here."

Also couldn't believe he cut Caelynn.  He has said about a billion times that his biggest fear is getting to the end and getting turned down, yet he cut the girl who's most into him and kept the one who, when he asked her how she felt about him, replied, "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHMMMMMMM...."  

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Beau Vine said:

Just got around to watching it.  Couldn't fucking believe he was asking every father for his blessing.  I would have handled that like Cassie's father, except much worse -- "Fuck no, you can't have my blessing, you're still dating three other girls.  This is important, you moron, so if it does reach that point, you can come back and ask again, but for now, get the fuck out of here."

Also couldn't believe he cut Caelynn.  He has said about a billion times that his biggest fear is getting to the end and getting turned down, yet he cut the girl who's most into him and kept the one who, when he asked her how she felt about him, replied, "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHMMMMMMM...."  

yeah, the whole "asking for dad's blessing" always seems unrealistic.  all the dads tend to attach a bunch of conditions.  "well, if you get that far, and if she's ok with it, and if blah blah, then i guess i would maybe be ok with..."  i think in the past there has been some guys that do it the right way, and once it's down to 2 and they know who they want to choose, they get on their cell phone from indonesia or wherever, and call the dad to ask them then.

i think caelynn still had the stink of the ulterior motives issue.  colton has the emotional intelligence of a 12 year old girl, so once he heard that from katie and other girls, he couldn't ever un-hear it.  cassie has it too, but he's obsessed with her - likely because she's the only one that hasn't told him she's in love with him.  funny how that works.

I'll say this about Cassie - her face is great (looks like she's had work done too)  but her body is frumpy compared to the other girls. She's not on the Hollywood workout routine like the other girls, or her sister.

Still, you look at Cassie's mom vs Hannah's mom and the choice is clear.

On 2/27/2019 at 2:53 PM, T’Boo Ted Marshall said:

I thought Hannah’s Mom was the Aunt from Sixteen Candles that smoked and opened the box of donuts.

That was actually a grandmother. 

And, breakfast is ready!!

Edited by Al Czervik
Spelling

6 minutes ago, ajax said:

I hate this show so much now. Colton is such a zero. The guy has no personality. 

That's OK, neither do any of the girls since Demi got cut.  It does crack me up that his keeps and cuts seem to be 99% based on looks.  

Edited by Beau Vine

1 minute ago, Lat22 said:

Cassie, in case you didn’t know it, the ball is in your court. Shit or get off the pot. 

Colton's having a breakdown. She needs to stay and comfort him to keep up her reality TV cred.