Anne Heche -- bad car accident

jimmyjazz

Her car before the fire in first picture. She had rammed into a parking garage at an apt complex and people tried to get her out of the car. And she sped away and crashed into a house and her car burst into flames. The ring camera in my other post shows how fast she was going and if you watch with sound you can hear the crash after her car speeds by. Very damn close to reminding me of the crash with Paul Walker of the Fast and Furious fame.

36170AE4-B956-4EFB-BEB3-1B1D3B846F5A.jpeg

6641554B-D341-479F-90E4-DF03E73F1F40.jpeg

C1E3AA6E-7517-42D1-800B-FB819B8EB1A7.jpeg

2983C7D9-F98B-4D62-926C-B397A01DE9F7.jpeg

Never really been a fan of hers but I didn’t mind her in Six Days and Seven Nights with Harrison Ford. I thought he was great in it. Not the best movie but not bad for a romcon type deal. They pretty much could have put anyone else more famous in that role Anne played though..:and better looking. But I didn’t hate her in that…

20370A02-E8CF-421F-B8CB-1E6536DE1DD6.jpeg

• Like 1

https://www.tmz.com/2022/08/05/anne-heche-crashes-car-home-burned-fire/

TMZ has updated their story with a doorbell video that shows her speeding through the neighborhood. You can hear the crash shortly after she’s out of frame. They also have the photo showing the bottle in her console.

Edited by Foggy Notion

7 hours ago, naija said:

Burn injuries are up there in terms of terrible things to suffer through

I don’t even want to imagine.  Had to watch a work safety video years ago about this guy who suffered a fire injury at work, the things he went through during recovery were just gruesome, I would’ve begged for a mercy killing if I were in his shoes. 

https://www.tmz.com/2022/08/05/anne-heche-crashes-car-home-burned-fire/

TMZ has updated their story with a doorbell video that shows her speeding through the neighborhood. You can hear the crash shortly after she’s out of frame. They also have the photo showing the bottle in her console.

“We're told her condition prevents doctors from performing any tests to determine if she was driving under the influence of alcohol.”

I thought they could do a blood test. I don’t know what condition makes it where they can’t take blood.
  • Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, Surly Bevo said:

(Re: Mentally ill)There you go

I looked her up. She and her brother were sexually abused by their father. Her brother committed suicide by car. She says she's had addiction problems her whole life as a result. 

That doesn't justify racing out of control down a residential street, but it does shed light on her behavior. If she wanted to die, things could not have gone worse for her. If that is the case, she probably wanted to make it look at least somewhat accidental for the sake of her kids.

It's horrible and sad. I wish her well.

Edited by RomaVicta
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Rage+1 2

5 minutes ago, Incredulity said:

So, whats the likelihood of a car bursting into flames subsequent to an accident?  This one combined with the fireball in DTLA in the holy shit thread are kind of freaking me out.  

Actually, probably better than ever.

High-output engines these days usually have high-pressure fuel pumps, and when a fuel line ruptures, there's probably a bigger opportunity for a fuel spray all over the engine compartment.

11 minutes ago, TwiceHorn said:

High-output engines these days usually have high-pressure fuel pumps, and when a fuel line ruptures, there's probably a bigger opportunity for a fuel spray all over the engine compartment.

<<interest in EV escalation engaged>>

fuck that

Edited by Incredulity

9 minutes ago, TwiceHorn said:

That's it! I'm getting one of these babies! Ford made it, so you know it's safe!

spacer.png

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 7

3 hours ago, Buzzrock said:

“We're told her condition prevents doctors from performing any tests to determine if she was driving under the influence of alcohol.”

I thought they could do a blood test. I don’t know what condition makes it where they can’t take blood.

ehn, you can. truth is nobody likes doing them for the police while you have the mindset that this is your patient that you are trying to treat. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

I looked her up. She and her brother were sexually abused by their father. Her brother committed suicide by car. She says she's had addiction problems her whole life as a result. 
That doesn't justify racing out of control down a residential street, but it does shed light on her behavior. If she wanted to die, things could not have gone worse for her. If that is the case, she probably wanted to make it look at least somewhat accidental for the sake of her kids.
It's horrible and sad. I wish her well.

She had a tough upbringing. Had three siblings and father die. When she wrote her book all the sex abuse surprised her mother and sister who have denied it happened but that Anne was crazy from a young age.she claimed as a baby her father gave her gonorrhea but her mom said it was diaper rash. She is the only one who claims her brother committed suicide in his teens. Family, friends, police and coroner all called it an unfortunate car accident. She had a couple of serious public breaks with reality as well as known addiction issues. Her career never recovered from her coupling with Ellen, who likely abused the shit out of her too.

8 minutes ago, Texzilla58 said:

She had a tough upbringing. Had three siblings and father die. When she wrote her book all the sex abuse surprised her mother and sister who have denied it happened but that Anne was crazy from a young age.she claimed as a baby her father gave her gonorrhea but her mom said it was diaper rash. She is the only one who claims her brother committed suicide in his teens. Family, friends, police and coroner all called it an unfortunate car accident. She had a couple of serious public breaks with reality as well as known addiction issues. Her career never recovered from her coupling with Ellen, who likely abused the shit out of her too.

So, she's mentally ill one way or the other. It's a burden and a sad state of affairs.

Batshit crazy is the medical term. She came out with the accusations on her parents about the same time as Rosanne and others came out with similar claims. Would not surprise me If she went to one of those therapists in the 90’a who were implanting fake memories in celebrities.