Loser cunt Kari Lake is holding Trumpy rallies now

Gil Bang

3 hours ago, Gil Bang said:

this crazy cunt...

LO Fucking L that these cunts use California surf culture as their calling card.  

I invite every one of those assholes to show their face in this state, let alone So Cal.  

Cunts.

• Hook 'Em 1

A Trump ally and election denier who is going to "declare an invasion" after she's elected?

Yeah, she's definitely going to win.

Desantis might even pick her as his running mate.

Every fresh new face has to look more like a ridiculously over-the-top satire than the previous one in order to make an impact on the idiot mob.  This bitch knows exactly what she's doing.  And these characters are gonna get worse and worse.

10 hours ago, HenryJames said:

Not really a surprise that the Party that constantly whines about funding the arts and 'woke' artists constantly steals from imaginative artists for creative marketing and performances.

The only creative cells the GOP owns are in the myriad ways of cruelty.

• Hook 'Em 2

2 hours ago, Neonmoon said:

She doesn’t believe any of that. She wants power. Plain and simple. She’s pandering to stupid people. Which works in the GOP

They are weaponizing stupidity.   I want the MSM to ask them this question: "Are you aware that 60% of Americans accuse you of weaponizing the stupidity of the remaining 40%?"

• Hook 'Em 5

1 hour ago, Hagbard Celine said:

They are weaponizing stupidity.   I want the MSM to ask them this question: "Are you aware that 60% of Americans accuse you of weaponizing the stupidity of the remaining 40%?"

That would be pointless. Being decent isn’t a necessary quality of the GOP anymore. Shame doesn’t work. 

The only thing that works is showing Republican candidates do gay stuff or hanging with minorities. 

• Rage+1 1

lmao

https://www.azcentral.com/story/opinion/op-ed/laurieroberts/2022/08/09/kari-lake-explodes-trump-fbi-raid-not-win-independent-voters/10278280002/

t was, Kari Lake told us, “one of the darkest days in American history”.

Akin, apparently, to the attack on Pearl Harbor and the assassinations of Abraham Lincoln and Martin Luther King.

Just like the disastrous day when the stock market crashed, ushering in the Great Depression. And that hideous day when the Twin Towers fell, ushering in an era of terrorism on our shores.

Like the day when the United States Capitol was ransacked by a foreign power and the day more than 200 years later, when it was stormed by an American mob.

So, too, apparently, was Aug. 8, 2022 – a day that will live if not in infamy at least on Kari Lake’s campaign trail.

Kari Lake lost her mind about the FBI warrant

The FBI served a search warrant on Mar-a-Lago on Monday and Arizona’s Republican nominee for governor lost her mind. 

“This,” she proclaimed, “is one of the darkest days in American history: the day our Government, originally created by the people, turned against us. This illegitimate, corrupt Regime hates America and has weaponized the entirety of the Federal Government to take down President Donald Trump.”

She wasn’t done.

“Our Government is rotten to the core. These tyrants will stop at nothing to silence the Patriots who are working hard to save America. This is an incredibly horrendous abuse of power. If we accept it, America is dead.

“We will not accept it.”

Lake goes on with some other stuff about how she’s going to “fight these Tyrants with every fiber of my being.”

“America – dark days life ahead for us. May God protect us and save our country."

She alleged the feds would be coming for you

She still wasn’t done, tweeting about “Jeffrey Epstein’s little black book of Elite Pedophiles” and how it's been "buried and brushed away" and suggesting that next Deep State will be coming after the rest of us.

“If they can target a former President, they can (and will) target you,” she tweeted. “Do you think it’s a coincidence that they hired 87,000 IRS agents the day before this raid?

“Not a single one of us is safe.”

She still wasn’t done.

“Our Government, originally created of the people, by the people and for the people has now turned Against We the People,” she tweeted. “No one is safe. I am praying not only for President Trump, but for the entire Nation.”

Goodness. Can somebody pass Kari Lake some smelling salts?

Or possibly find her a new campaign adviser?

Wait for facts before declaring the end of America

I take no position on the FBI’s raid of Trump’s Florida estate, reportedly in search of classified documents that were taken from the White House. A search that was presumably approved by a federal judge, as the law requires. One who had reason to believe a crime had been committed, as the law requires.

Reasonable people would wait for a few actual facts before declaring that nefarious doings are afoot and the end of America is at hand.

It’s the bare minimum of what we should expect from those who want to lead us.

Yet, there is Kari Lake, practically foaming at the mouth along with the rest of the Trump-endorsed candidates. Along with Reps. Andy Biggs and Paul Gosar, naturally, and with Eli Crane, the Trump-endorsed candiddate for Congress. 

None, however, could hold a fire cracker to Lake’s full-blown, fire breathing freakout.

It’s been not even a week since Lake swept the Republican primary for governor, winning just under 48% of the vote, and issued a call for party unity.

Since then, Lake has gleefully proclaimed that she "drove a stake through the heart of the McCain machine" and now, her meltdown over federal agents executing a search warrant at Trump's home.

It's a strange way to campaign for moderates

As Arizona campaigns go, it seems a strange way to win over those all-important independent voters, the ones who don’t worship at the altar of Trump as Lake clearly does.  People who presumably believe nobody should be above the law. 

Or that perhaps we should wait and see rather than rant and rave.  

5 things to watch:In governor's race between Katie Hobbs and Kari Lake

“I don’t understand the strategy,” Republican strategist Tyler Montague told me. “I think she still thinks she’s running in a primary and she needs to be running in a general. These are not winning messages for winning an electoral majority because the majority of voters don’t agree with her.”

Indeed, a recent poll of Arizona voters across the political spectrum shows what voters care about.

The poll, by Center for the Future of Arizona in conjunction with HighGround Public Affairs, suggests that Arizona voters want leaders who will work on increasing teacher pay, creating a pathway to citizenship for DACA recipients and ensuring that we don’t run out of water.

They want leaders who will address inflation and the high price of housing and the wild fires that ravage our forests.

Instead, we have Republican nominees who are endlessly obsessed with the 2020 “stolen” election and Donald Trump.

“A quarter of the Republican Party think it’s bullcrap,” Montague told me. “A majority of independents think this is pure bologna. How do you cobble together a majority of voters with that message?”

Kari Lake is still at it, tweeting the end

On Tuesday morning, Lake was still at it, waxing on about America’s darkest day on NewsMax and tweeting from Thomas Jefferson’s list of grievances against King George III.

“‘He has erected a Multitude of new Offices, and sent hither Swarms of Officers to harrass our People, and eat out their Substance.’ – United States Declaration of Independence, 1776,” she tweeted.

Because what’s more important to the independent voters who will select Arizona’s next governor: the quality of public education or swarms of officers sent “hither” to investigate crimes and find tax cheats?

Me? I''m guessing jubliant Democrats have one piece of advice for Kari Lake.

Keep it up.

On 8/5/2022 at 9:58 PM, Gil Bang said:

this crazy cunt...

Some idle thoughts . . .

No doubt she'd bang Don,

Definitely Don, Jr.

She'd probably pass on Desantis

Interesting they show California, which is a million times better place than Arizona, where she's actually trying to get elected.  California doesn't want you, lady.

4 minutes ago, Upgrayedd said:

She is a fucking loon; however, I have to say the fact that she has an actual homeless policy is unique for the GQP.  Not sure the $50MM is going to cut it and I am sure that the end goal is to round them up and ship them west.

I'm confident that her policy includes, somewhere in a footnote, "kill them and turn them into food for livestock owned by loyal patriots of MAGAland."

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Upgrayedd said:

She is a fucking loon; however, I have to say the fact that she has an actual homeless policy is unique for the GQP.  Not sure the $50MM is going to cut it and I am sure that the end goal is to round them up and ship them west.

I just assumed she would explain it in two weeks.

Honestly, what's the last policy proposal that a GOP member came forward with other than "vote against whatever the Dems do"?

11 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

I'm confident that her policy includes, somewhere in a footnote, "kill them and turn them into food for livestock owned by loyal patriots of MAGAland."

Surprisingly it does not.  Treatment, shelter, incarceration and/or GTFO.

1 minute ago, FirstTimeCaller said:

I just assumed she would explain it in two weeks.

Honestly, what's the last policy proposal that a GOP member came forward with other than "vote against whatever the Dems do"?

Right?  That is the part that floored me.

• Gil Bang changed the title to Loser cunt Kari Lake is holding Trumpy rallies now