Loser cunt Kari Lake is holding Trumpy rallies now

Gil Bang

36 minutes ago, Jatrain said:

They don’t have the legal right to not certify the election, it’s felony for them not to do so and, by attempting to do so they’re actually cutting off their nose to spite their face because they’re disenfranchising voters in a majority Republican county meaning and 2-3 close statewide races would flip from R to D.  

And even though it would ultimately help my “side” here in AZ, I don’t want them to do so because, not being a hypocrite, I want everyone to have a opportunity to vote and for that vote to count, even if I think they are voting the wrong way. 

steve-buscemi-fuck-all-that.gif

And this is why Democrats get fucking steam-rolled by Republicans. The Dems try to do the "right" thing while the GQP's ultimate goal is to win at all costs.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Rage+1 2

5 hours ago, Js1 said:

They’ll certify in the end. But it’s so funny watching them reap was they sowed. 

Yeah the GQP never passes up an opportunity to whine like the bitchy cunts that they are. They could choose to modify their platform and possibly win votes the old fashion way, but instead they have decided to gargle Trumps orange balls and follow his lead.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Blotto said:

Yeah the GQP never passes up an opportunity to whine like the bitchy cunts that they are. They could choose to modify their platform and possibly win votes the old fashion way, but instead they have decided to gargle Trumps orange balls and follow his lead.

They could absolutely modify their platform and draw in quite a few more voters.  Shit, the Dems give them plenty of fodder,

But nope, they’ve got to chase the dumbass Qanons and Trump supporters.

10 hours ago, Chuckie Finster said:

https://www.azcentral.com/story/opinion/op-ed/2022/11/27/cochise-countys-refusal-to-certify-election-could-give-dems-more-wins/69678074007/

If the board has still refused to certify by the Dec. 5 deadline for state certification (which can be extended to Dec. 8, but no later), the law requires that the secretary of state still move ahead with the statewide canvass of results. In that case, the statewide canvass would not include the results from Cochise County, which is heavily Republican. 

This mass disenfranchisement of Cochise County voters − at the hands of their own board of supervisors − could result in flipping the final results in a number of tight races, with Republican candidates and voters paying the price. For example, Republican Juan Ciscomani would likely lose his congressional race to Democrat Kirsten Engel.

Ice Hockey Sport GIF by NHL

11 hours ago, C-Man said:

steve-buscemi-fuck-all-that.gif

And this is why Democrats get fucking steam-rolled by Republicans. The Dems try to do the "right" thing while the GQP's ultimate goal is to win at all costs.

Hobbs, in her capacity as SOS, will likely end up suing Cochise and the courts will rule they have to certify, I’d imagine. It’s basically the independent state legislature theory on a smaller scale.

How crazy does this wacko have to act before she can just be arrested and charged with libel, sedition, insurrection, public endangerment, or wtfever?  There has to be a limit to how much you can just lie about officials in public.  

20 minutes ago, DigglerontheHoof said:

Have you been asleep the past two years?

No, I have been wide awake and listening to all these crazy fucks.  I used to wonder how someone can become enraged enough to just go out and shoot some of these nutcases that do nothing but cause trouble where there is none, but now I understand how that can happen.  

6 hours ago, Js1 said:

Hobbs, in her capacity as SOS, will likely end up suing Cochise and the courts will rule they have to certify, I’d imagine. It’s basically the independent state legislature theory on a smaller scale.

What if Hobbs, in her capacity as SOS, doesn't sue, those votes are never officially added to the totals, and some R loses some statewide office, as mentioned above?

1 hour ago, High Plains Drifter said:

What if Hobbs, in her capacity as SOS, doesn't sue, those votes are never officially added to the totals, and some R loses some statewide office, as mentioned above?

That would be a bad precedent. Then you start having county leaders deciding to certify or not based on who won their county. That could potentially flip an election. What if Maricopa's county leaders decided to not certify under your scenario, then Lake would be governor. Effectively a handful of people would decide statewide elections. 

It wouldn't surprise me if we start to see a few states take the election management away from counties. Counties have zero authority that isn't granted to them by the state (state constitution or legislature.) If counties fail to perform their stated duties, then privileges should be revoked.

Two states that come to mind are Michigan and New Mexico.

Edited by Nice Guy Eddie
  • Hook 'Em 4

New Mexico already sued Otero County (Cuoy Griffin was commissioner) because they wouldn't certify their election.  

After a court order from the New Mexico state Supreme Court, the commission eventually did certify the election results, but Commissioner Griffin continued with his refusal, voting "No". Commissioner Griffin justified his refusal by saying "My vote to just remain a no isn't based on any evidence. It's not based on any facts, it's only based on my gut feeling and my own intuition, and that's all I need".

• Rage+1 3

12 minutes ago, Beau Vine said:

New Mexico already sued Otero County (Cuoy Griffin was commissioner) because they wouldn't certify their election.  

Stories like this are why I could see counties losing their certification role if not election control. Commissioners can't hold up state or nation certifications because of their gut feeling.

The downside of these stories is that you would want a county to legitimately fight if they found problems. However these groups are fighting to just break the system.

Edited by Nice Guy Eddie
  • Hook 'Em 2

1 hour ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

Two states that come to mind are Michigan and New Mexico.

Michigan passed proposal 2 (Promote the Vote) with 60%, which includes:

• Establish that post-election audits can only be conducted by state and local officials
  • Require canvassing boards to only certify election results based on the official vote counts
  • Hook 'Em 3

On 11/24/2022 at 1:52 PM, Bullneck said:

LOL, the autopsy results are out.  They know, internally, their 'voting is rigged' bullshit is killing them.  There's a significant number of R crazies who are disenfranchised and would rather repost the craziest conspiracy theories they're inundated with 24/7 vs actually, you know, vote...

These dumbfuck republicans didn't suddenly grow a spine.  They realize they're losing their voters, and fast.  You hate to see it...

• Hook 'Em 3

• Gil Bang changed the title to Loser cunt Kari Lake is holding Trumpy rallies now