Loser cunt Kari Lake is holding Trumpy rallies now

Gil Bang

5 hours ago, chainsaw said:

Maybe. There's only a finite number of these people with the disposable income to simply flee a state whose government they dislike.

It's also important the hypocrites live near the border somewhere so that they can get cheap meds and doctor visits. 

• Hook 'Em 1

13 hours ago, Pato del Muerto said:

Looks like ceasar Romero after the joker prosthetics but before the makeup. 

Pos rep for the Cesar Romero reference. WWII Coast Guard vet. Served as enlisted because he wanted to be "one of the guys" and reached Chief Boatswain's Mate. Saw action during the invasions of Tinian and Saipan.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, RPM said:

Pos rep for the Cesar Romero reference. WWII Coast Guard vet. Served as enlisted because he wanted to be "one of the guys" and reached Chief Boatswain's Mate. Saw action during the invasions of Tinian and Saipan.

Man, I googled the spelling of his first name before posting, and that Roman version is what came up. 

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, South Austin said:

Three Year Letterman is killing it.  We need to get him on Surly. 

That would be bitchin'.  Article from 2020:

https://theathletic.com/1725312/2020/04/06/3yearletterman-background-youth-football-coaching-legend/

Maybe you’ve fallen for it, believing that there really is a self-proclaimed “youth football coaching legend” out there who legitimately is proud of his unlimited laser-printing privileges and the waterbed he purchased without financing. Maybe you’re part of his rabid following, joining in the merciless ratioing of anyone who makes the mistake of believing he’s a real human and reacting to one of his outrageous or wildly ill-informed statements.

Maybe you understand the satire but find him irritating. Or maybe you’ve just occasionally stumbled across his barrage of replies to high-profile accounts, like those of Donald Trump, LeBron James or Chrissy Teigen.

Whatever your level of familiarity, there probably aren’t many active Twitter users — especially those who closely follow sports — who haven’t at least come across @3YearLetterman, who spends his days telling the world all the absurd reasons his “legendary” life is superior to anyone else’s and reminding all that “an hour in the weight room is more valuable than a lifetime in the classroom.”

The account has more than 176,000 followers and inspired a mockumentary-style web series, now in its second season, that follows “Coach Letterman,” his team and his friends. The series creators are currently shopping the show to networks and streaming services.

The man behind the tweets isn’t the actor you see portraying Coach in his profile picture, the series and other digital mediums, like Periscope videos and podcasts. No, the man behind the tweets is a successful, accomplished millennial attorney who lives north of the Mason-Dixon line and is, basically, the diametric opposite of the character he’s created. The last time he slept in a waterbed was as a child, at a friend’s house. He asked that his identity not be publicized, but agreed to a phone interview with The Athletic to discuss his character and what it’s become.

Spoiler

“If nothing else, what I wanted the account to do is make people not take themselves so seriously,” he said. “That’s one thing I’ve observed on Twitter — just how seriously people take themselves. My view is that about 0.01 percent of the time, things happen that are truly important and truly matter. You have to reserve your emotions for those times.

“I’ve always tried to strike a balance between keeping things light and making people laugh without ever having it delve into something that I think is mean-spirited or is not appropriately respectful at the right times.”

“Coach Letterman” has been blocked by Joel Osteen, Scott Baio, Antonio Brown, Lincoln Riley and a bevy of other celebrities who either didn’t get the joke or were annoyed by it.

The only real similarity between Coach Letterman and his creator? Die-hard Georgia Bulldogs fandom. In fact, the character first appeared years ago on the UGASports.com message board. There, he goes by “Nascar Dawg” and spent the first several years of his existence regaling other members of the Rivals network site with tales of his prowess and his great ideas for the UGA football program. He eventually compiled those stories on his website and in what became his first book. He’s currently working on a second book.

This is the story of @3YearLetterman, the alternate world he’s created and why he hopes his absurdist levity helps folks feel a little less anxious, especially at a time like this.

The man behind the tweets grew up in a small north Georgia town, graduating from UGA with both his undergraduate and law degrees. He spent much of his life closely following the SEC and always has been amused by — and, sometimes, perhaps a little guilty of participating in — crazy fan behavior.

The first thing he remembers posting in character to the Rivals message boards was a long diatribe after Georgia narrowly lost the 2012 SEC Championship Game to Alabama. He wrote that he, as a youth football coaching legend, had prepared a video of all 29 missed holding calls and had sent it to the SEC offices, as well as several law enforcement agencies, in an effort to have the game result overturned.

“I wanted him to be a conspiracy theorist who thinks ESPN, the SEC and the NCAA are against Georgia,” he said. “But I realized pretty quickly that I liked writing first-person short stories. Until Twitter, he had no name. He would just tell two or three paragraph stories about his life, whether it was coaching football or something else he did.”

He said the character basically became a composite of people he observed from his home area. If he saw something odd, he would incorporate it into the story. For example, one day, he was in a Walgreen’s and noticed the store selling Tim McGraw Southern Blend cologne. “I thought to myself, ‘Who the hell would buy this?’ ” he said. “And then I was like, ‘Wait, I know exactly who would buy this.’ ”

Another time, he said he drove past a Beef ‘O’Brady’s near Athens, Ga., and wondered something similar. Affinity for Tim McGraw Southern Blend cologne and Beef ‘O’Brady’s have become integral parts of the character’s personality. He has bragged about his salary, “bennies” and his company gas card.

He has introduced new characters, like his defensive coordinator who frequently was in trouble with the law, the offensive assistant who was on probation for selling counterfeit Oakleys, the defensive tackle with a rat tail and the piccolo player who joined his football team.

He wrote about depriving his players of water, putting players through “punt return with no fair catch” drills and his disdain for libraries. In January 2016 — just a couple of months into the Kirby Smart era — he suggested changing the song played at the beginning of the fourth quarter to “The Rains of Castamere” because “we need to start sending a message to our opponents that the final 15 minutes in Sanford Stadium will always be the college football equivalent of the Red Wedding.”

“I think everybody caught onto his shtick pretty quick,” said Anthony Dasher, UGASports.com’s managing editor. “Every conversation he would have on the board would be in that character. It was almost like a wrestling promo. It was always funny. I know our subscribers have always gravitated to him. He just comes across as a very entertaining, funny person.”

Coach wanted to bring the character to a wider audience, so he launched “DeterminedLook.com” in September 2017 as a place where he could compile and refine all the short stories he’d written through the years. That’s also when he created his Twitter account and, for the first time, gave his character a name. The character always had bragged about being a three-year high school football letterman — and a devastating downfield blocker — so he thought that made sense as a name.

He’d never used Twitter before but figured out the medium quickly, although in the early months, his only followers were fellow UGASports.com members. But the following steadily grew, with two big catalysts.

In the run-up to the 2018 Rose Bowl — a College Football Playoff semifinal between Georgia and Oklahoma that became an instant classic — he posted a series of tweets and website articles about Coach Letterman’s adventures “hitchhiking” to Pasadena for the game. Those tweets took him, in a few weeks, from around 300 to more than 1,000 followers.

The second big catalyst was his response to a heartwarming June 2018 story about high school baseball. A pitcher in Minnesota struck out a childhood friend to end a playoff game, and before celebrating with his team, he embraced his friend in a show of sportsmanship.

To Coach Letterman — who at the time was hovering around 12,000 followers — such action was blasphemous.

“This makes me shake with rage the more I see it,” @3YearLetterman tweeted in response to a Sporting News tweet on the story.

He also responded to an ESPN tweet on the matter, saying he would have “waved off the third strike, ejected both the pitcher and batter for failing to act like competitors, and let the game continue.”

Both tweets got a big reaction from people who didn’t yet understand the joke. And from that moment forward, he’s picked up followers by the thousands. He also found that by quickly — and absurdly — replying to high-profile tweets, his character could get in front of wide new audiences. He keeps push notifications on for Trump, James and a couple of other hugely popular accounts.

“I think people imagine that this all takes more time than it does,” he said. “Once you understand how Twitter works, you don’t spend too much time on it because it doesn’t take more than 30 or 45 seconds to fire off a tweet. But it really tests your short-term thinking because you have a minute or two to come up with what you think is a really witty tweet. Sometimes you do, sometimes you don’t.”

Around the same time as the high school baseball tweet, a filmmaker named Seth Morton noticed the account and spotted a potential comedic goldmine.

Morton is from east Tennessee, which is geographically and culturally similar to north Georgia. He, like the character’s creator, is a die-hard SEC football fan, although Morton is a Tennessee fan. Morton not only recognized the humor but saw an opportunity.

The creator keeps @3YearLetterman’s direct messages open for a variety of reasons. He gets into hysterical arguments with people who believe he’s real and shares the screenshots. He also has received heartfelt, emotional messages from people who found the account funny and comforting.

Morton and his friend Nick Davis had just graduated from New York Film Academy and were looking for a project, so Morton reached out via DM. The creator liked the idea, especially as he learned more about Morton’s background.

“(The creator) had done such great work with the backstory, coming up with these stories,” Davis said. “Me and Seth are character writers, and you could just see this character jumping off the page.”

Morton immediately knew who he wanted to play Coach Letterman: a childhood friend named Caleb Leach, who recently had graduated from the University of Memphis with a theater degree.

A few months before Morton began developing the show, he wrecked his car in a canyon on the way to Leach’s wedding in southwest Colorado. Rather than buy a new car with the insurance money, he used it to fund the first season of the show.
“That’s kind of our ‘Kevin Smith making “Clerks” on credit cards’ story,” Morton said with a laugh.

Leach had the right look, the right accent and the acting chops to give Coach Letterman a face and a voice.

“Every moment I had available, I was sitting in my apartment reading through the Twitter account,” Leach said. “I read the things he tweeted, the things he said to people. I went to the website and read that stuff. I spent a ton of time just trying to figure out who this person is.

“Lots of times when you’re doing a historical piece or something based on someone, you watch documentaries and things like that. Well, Twitter is really his version of a documentary, so I had to dig into that. He had never actually spoken to anyone before.”

The show is shot near Knoxville, Tenn., close to where Morton and Leach grew up, and is almost totally improvised. Everything happened so fast that summer that most of the people involved are friends of Morton, Davis or Leach. Chris Neubert, for example, was a high school friend of Morton’s who lived in the area and never had acted before. Morton just thought he was funny, so he cast Neubert as a fictional version of himself who is one of Coach Letterman’s loyal assistants.

“Seth called and told me, ‘I’m coming back home in a week to film something; do you want to be part of it?’ ” Neubert recalled. “I said sure. Then he said, ‘Well, we’re filming the whole first season and you’re one of the main characters.’

“I was the only one out of the group who wasn’t an actor and had no plans to act. I was just one of his friends. We always cut up together and he thought I was funny.”

Marlon Finnie met Leach while both were theater students at Memphis. Finnie plays another assistant named “Coach Mars,” who plays the good cop to Coach Letterman’s bad cop. In the show, Coach Mars genuinely cares about and looks after the kids.

Jordan Lewandowski went to film school with Morton and Davis. Lewandowski plays “Jordo Treelight,” a 28-year-old, child-like drifter and Iraq War veteran who happened to be born on February 29, allowing Coach Letterman to exploit a loophole because he technically has had only seven birthdays.

The Blount County (Tenn.) Parks and Recreation department allowed the crew to attend a handful of youth football practices and games. So when you watch the show and see “Coach Letterman” yelling on the sideline, that is happening at an actual game.

“A lot of the show is us making up for the fact that we don’t have money,” Morton said.

Morton and Davis will check with the character’s creator and keep him apprised of the general storylines, but he mostly gives them carte blanche to take the story wherever they want to take it. “I’ve always stood out of the way and let Seth and his team run it,” the creator said.

The show incorporates many characters, attitudes and backstories from the Twitter account and the website, but most of the characters in the show are creations of Morton and Davis. The character’s creator then incorporates the new stuff into his tweets and other material.

Morton and Davis currently are rolling out the second season of the Three Year Letterman show and have been in talks with various networks and streaming services about it. Leach was nominated for an Indie Series Award for best lead actor in a comedy. They’ve also recorded Letterman podcasts and done Periscope live videos, like the two-hour one from last summer when “Coach Letterman” did 100 Fireball shots to celebrate 100,000 Twitter followers. (Editor’s note: Leach only took a handful of actual Fireball shots. The rest were water and food coloring.)

But the expansive world surrounding the Three Year Letterman character goes beyond even what he and the show have done. Several Twitter accounts have popped up, like a “Coach Mars” account that is so well-done that everyone was convinced it was Finnie secretly doing it. “I keep telling the guys on the set that I have never made a Twitter account in my life, but no one believes me,” Finnie said.

Another account that has appeared is the “Waterbed Finance Center,” which responds to Coach Letterman’s detractors with reminders that they’ve fallen behind on their waterbed payments.

That account was launched last May, has more than 2,600 followers and is run by Brad Reynolds, who lives in Boise, Idaho.

“I had a regular Twitter that I used to comment on football and whatever,” Reynolds said. “I saw some of the Coach Letterman tweets and I thought they were hilarious. I followed him and commented on some of them, and I saw some of the other accounts that popped up. So I just thought I should do it.

“Of all the silly things that he says, that was always the funniest to me. It just seemed like an easy thing to hop on board and do something with. It’s just something that I mess around with. It’s not something I really plan on doing anything with.”

The creator has kept this up all these years because he genuinely loves doing it. One effect Coach Letterman has had on him personally is that he doesn’t take Georgia losses as hard as he once did. For example, the morning after Georgia blew a fourth-quarter lead and lost the 2018 SEC Championship Game to Alabama, “Coach Letterman” posted a 700-word diatribe to his website headlined, “The Anti-UGA Deep State is Real, and it is Spectacular for Our Enemies.”

“I think it makes me a little more dispassionate than I was before,” he said. “It really does help ground you and puts it in perspective because a lot of times I’ve taken losses as an opportunity to develop the character.

“I mean, look, if Alabama had beaten Auburn in the 2010 Iron Bowl, no one knows who Harvey Updyke is. It was the loss that drove him to that insane behavior.”

He’s also tried to keep things fresh by adding to the story and getting his tweets in front of different audiences. Over the past several months, he’s started referring to the United States as the “oldest and greatest country” and lecturing people about Ben Franklin’s presidency. The Franklin stuff came after he saw an article showing that a disturbing portion of the country believes Franklin was a president, and figured Coach Letterman would be part of that. He particularly enjoys when people get angry about minor mistakes, like when he tweets that Franklin “invented” electricity.

He used to completely avoid responding to politician tweets because he didn’t want Coach Letterman to be political, but began doing it because of the angry and hilarious reactions he would get. When he responds to a politician, he never argues or addresses the point that politician is making. He instead lectures that politician about his youth football team and usually addresses them by the wrong title. Sen. Bernie Sanders, for example, is usually addressed as “Governor.”

“Coach’s one political belief is in winning,” he said. “He’s completely indifferent to everything beyond that. That has an odd way of uniting people across the ideological spectrum, in that they either think the tweet is funny or in not understanding it and getting angry. I think the tweets I’m most proud of are the ones that make people on both sides very, very upset.”

But the creator also has taken great pains to avoid slipping into any tired, clichéd Southern stereotypes. And that is another area where both he and the show’s creators found common cause.

“I’ve always tried to incorporate the cultural subtleties of where I grew up, and things that are more universal to small-town America,” he said. “So many people know a guy exactly like him.

“But a lot of times when you see stories about the South, the main character is someone who is very lower-indexing economically, lives in a trailer, doesn’t have running water. I didn’t want to do that. I wanted someone who is affirmatively middle class and not particularly well-educated, but believes that he really is dominating life.”

Morton said better representation of the South is “one of our fuckin’ causes.”

“It’s damn near impossible to find southern filmmakers that represent the South,” Morton said. “In Hollywood, go through any writers room, and they’re all from the northeast. You can’t hire a Southern writing staff if you tried.

“Representing the South correctly was really important to us. As a culture, if we’re going to move on from some of our, um, lesser moments, let’s say, we have to have media out there that’s not ‘Mississippi Burning’ or ‘Deliverance.’ If we don’t have Coach Letterman out there satirizing how we look to ourselves, then we don’t have a way to navigate ourselves within our own cultural spaces.”

One more thing that has kept the character’s creator going: feeling like this character is really helping people. Because his direct messages are open, he said he frequently gets notes from people dealing with depression, alcoholism or any number of other problems. He sells the electronic version of his book on Amazon for 99 cents, the cheapest Amazon will allow it to be sold. Throughout the COVID-19 pandemic, he’s tweeted several times that he will buy a copy of the book for anyone who wants or needs it.

“About a year after I started the account, I got a message from someone who said they’d spent a couple hours going through my tweets and laughing, where otherwise he would’ve been drinking,” he said. “That made me want to use the account as a way to help people.”

More than anything, though, the account — and the expansive world it has spawned — is there to make people laugh. So the next time you notice someone on Twitter bragging about his huge DVD collection, his waterbed purchased without financing or that he struggles to turn door handles because of all the youth football championship rings on his fingers, maybe be a little discerning before rage-responding. Otherwise, you might find yourself buried in replies from Coach Letterman’s die-hard fans accusing you of, among other things, having “never lettered in shit.”

• Hook 'Em 2

I'm starting to think this was the entire Hobbs campaign strategy:

Manager: "Secretary Hobbs, I think we should expose Lake's lack of experience, troubled personal life, longtime Democratic membership that'll alienate her base, her lack of evidence on her big lie messaging, cuts to services for AZ seniors, shady fundraising, etc.  You know what they say---Sunlight is the Best Disinfectant!  What do you think?"

Hobbs: "The best disinfectant isn't sunlight.  The best disinfectant is warmlight through a soft-focus lens.  Get on it."    

Some startling numbers in here:

https://www.nationalreview.com/corner/the-tragedy-of-kari-lake/

There were elections Republicans lost this year that were always going to be uphill battles, such as trying to take out blue-state incumbents Kathy Hochul, Tim Walz, and Michelle Lujan Grisham. There were races in which Republicans trailed in the polls and had to hope that a big red wave would carry them over the line, such as the Senate races in New Hampshire and Washington. Neither of these things were true of the Arizona governor’s race, which should have been a layup in a midterm with an unpopular Democrat in the White House. Kari Lake ran for an open seat, aiming to replace two-term Republican governor Doug Ducey, one of the very best and most conservative governors in the country. Republicans have won the last three Arizona governor’s races by margins ranging from 11.8 points to Ducey’s 14.2 points in the Democrat wave year of 2018. Until now, Janet Napolitano, elected in 2002 and 2006, is the only Democrat elected Arizona governor since 1982. The Democrat nominee, secretary of state Katie Hobbs, was a colorless functionary so inarticulate that she refused to debate Lake.

In spite of back-to-back losses in the Senate (a streak extended to three in 2022) and Joe Biden winning the state by 0.3 percent in 2020, Arizona remains a red state in every meaningful sense. Republicans have controlled both houses of the state legislature for two decades, and appear to have retained control this year. Before 2022, Democrats hadn’t elected a state attorney general since 2006 or a state treasurer since the 1960s; the state treasurer’s race this year was a Republican blowout, the attorney general’s race still too close to call, but likely a very narrow Democratic pickup. Before 2018, Democrats hadn’t won a Senate race in the state since 1988. Before 2020, Bob Dole in 1996 was the only Republican to lose Arizona at the presidential level since 1948 — and 1948 was also the last time a Democrat won a majority of the popular presidential vote there. From 1968 through 1992, Democratic presidential candidates never cracked 40 percent in Arizona; from 2000 through 2016, they never cracked 45 percent. In the House, Republicans have held onto six of the state’s nine seats, winning the popular vote across those House races by a margin of 56.9 percent to 43.1 percent. Two Republican incumbents ran unopposed, but even if you arbitrarily assume that Democrats would have taken a third of the vote in each of those deep-red districts, Republicans would still have won the statewide vote for the House by 51.3 percent to 48.7 percent. Exit polls showed an electorate that was 33 percent Republican, 27 percent Democrat, 36 percent self-identified conservatives, and 22 percent self-identified liberals.

All of this is to say that there should have been no obstacle to Lake winning, if she was able to get enough traction to get her message out to voters. And she did. Many years as a local TV anchor gave her much higher name recognition than her opponent. She had enough money to get heard. She took the lead in the polls in mid September in the RealClearPolitics average and held it to the end, breaking 50 percent and leading at the end by 3.5 points. In the FiveThirtyEight average, Lake took the lead in mid October and held it to the end, leading by 2.4 points at the close of the campaign. By any standard, Arizonans saw and heard enough of Kari Lake to make a choice.

Along the way, she even wowed many skeptics. It was impossible not to get the occasional thrill watching Lake demolish hostile media interlocutors and connect with ordinary voters. As a campaigner, her talents are undeniable. The Atlantic dubbed her “the new face of the MAGA movement,” and talk began of her as a potential 2024 running mate.

Yet she blew it, losing by 0.8 points. According to the exit polls, Lake lost independent voters by seven points, and lost 9 percent of Republicans and 8 percent of conservatives, while Hobbs lost only 4 percent of Democrats and 2 percent of liberals. Lake did well among Hispanics, winning 47 percent of their vote, but carried white voters by only 50 to 49, a paltry margin for a Republican, due largely to a seven-point deficit among white women and a whopping 17-point deficit among white voters with college degrees. Among the 57 percent of Arizonans with an unfavorable view of Donald Trump, Lake lost 82 percent to 16 percent. Yet she also lost 12 percent of voters who disapproved of Biden. Forty-one percent said that Biden was not a factor in their vote, and Lake lost those voters by 38 points. Sixty-three percent said that Biden legitimately won the election; Lake lost those voters 76 percent to 22 percent. Seventy-three percent said they had faith in Arizona elections; Lake lost those voters by 25 points.

Lake would have won, in other words, if she had run about as well as a generic Republican in Arizona, and the decisive margin of her defeat came at the nexus of educated, conservative-leaning, and in some cases Republican white people, especially women, who disliked Trump, didn’t believe the 2020 election was stolen, and don’t think Arizona elections are rigged. And yet, Lake introduced herself to that electorate as a “stop the steal” candidate and never escaped its baggage. Mark Finchem, the “stop the steal” candidate for Arizona secretary of state, lost by nearly five points; so did Trump sycophant Blake Masters in the Senate race.

In retrospect, Lake’s defeat may well have been baked in the cake from the start by going all in on the “stop the steal” stuff. As we have now seen, that is poison in a general election in any competitive state in the union. But it got worse. Lake then went out of her way in the last week of the campaign to insult John McCain voters and tell them she didn’t want their votes. This was an act of staggering stupidity. You don’t have to like McCain’s politics to recognize that the man never once lost an election in Arizona. In 2000, he beat George W. Bush in the Arizona primary by 25. In 2008, he beat Barack Obama there by 8.5 points. He beat primary challenger J. D. Hayworth by 23 in 2010, and primary challenger Kelli Ward by 13 in 2016. He won his last general election six years ago with 53.7 percent of the vote, running five points ahead of Donald Trump in Arizona. The number of potential Republican voters over 30 in Arizona who have never cast a ballot for John McCain is practically nil. You couldn’t dream of constructing a majority of the general electorate out of people who never once voted for McCain. But Lake, who was a Democrat during McCain’s political career, just didn’t understand that, or got too high on her own supply to care.

In the end, the tragedy of Kari Lake is not that some missteps robbed us of a generational political talent, but that a person possessed of obvious political talent never had the sense or judgment to deserve public office in the first place.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Beau Vine said:

The Democrat nominee, secretary of state Katie Hobbs, was a colorless functionary so inarticulate that she refused to debate Lake.

I don't think Katie Hobbs is a colorless functionary.  She just knew there was no upside to getting into a debate where Lake went MAGAt on her and all decorum would break down.

Ultimately, Hobbs was the astute politician, and Lake was a turncoat who flipped from Dem to 'pub and then turned on the media, her former source of income.  Maybe, just maybe, some voters see the game for what it is every once in awhile.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, RPM said:

Was killed when he got hung up on a tree, trying to parachute in with a group that was going to try to kill a bunch of Nazi high command guys up in a vacation ski lodge.  Only three made it out in the mission alive.

• Like 1
  • Drool 1

4 minutes ago, Chooky said:

I want see the looks on GOP faces when Kari Lake informs them of her new movement to make it easier for more people to vote.

Yeah.....gotta tell ya, I have a confuse.  So now the GQP is AGAINST heavy purges of the voter rolls?  Now they are AGAINST denying people a ballot because they look like they must be an illegal immigrant?  INTEREDASTING.....

• Hook 'Em 3

Turning away voters because they think you might be an illegal immigrant?  

What was the line in "Reality Bites"....?    "I can't define irony but I know it when I see it."

I feel that way about the loser in Arizona.  "I can't describe Kari Lake's lighting...but I know it when I see her."  

The irony is even stronger when you consider there was a GOP sponsored statewide initiative on the ballot to make it even more difficult to vote in AZ. That initiative is on its way to defeat. Kari and the GOP fucked around and are now finding out.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, FartingDreamer said:

Again, between this sort of shit and what the Texas GQP is pulling in Harris County, it's going to be hysterically easy to throw this all back in their face when they try to defend their voter suppression efforts in Dem areas.

Note -- if anyone had their vote improperly taken out in AZ, whether it be because of an overzealous purge of voter rolls, insufficient voting machines/support, or any other reason, I want that to be rectified.  Because unlike the GQP, I want every eligible voter to be able to easily and reliably cast their ballot, no matter who they might vote for.  I just find it fucking hilarious that their own voter suppression tactics are turning out to (maybe) bite them in the ass.  That's the problem with taking a torch to our democracy....fire spreads, and doesn't give a fuck who it burns.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, shnsajax said:

I like that in the signature box I can of her form it allows me to draw a bunch of dicks. 

First name You. Last Name Lost. 

Then I filled out the rest. Like how I live on You Lost Blvd. You can guess how the rest went. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 3

• Gil Bang changed the title to Loser cunt Kari Lake is holding Trumpy rallies now