Loser cunt Kari Lake is holding Trumpy rallies now

Gil Bang

I remember well the days when Obama ran on the "bringing the BBC to Washington!" Those were the days.

I think Lake thinks she is campaigning for a new OnlyFans chatroom and not running a state. But maybe that is the same thing to GQP these days.

• Haha 1

Can’t wait to see the BDE signs from Kari in the future.Would make a great glory hole cover for whatever Drag Queens she continues to hangout with behind closed doors.

*Her last political signs with the Trump endorsement kept getting a hole cut over Trumps face by other supporters, and then her opponents made mock signs with Obama’s face for her donations to him suffered the same consequence.*

18 minutes ago, FirstTimeCaller said:

Wait, she was a TV news anchor as recently as 2019? 

What is up with R's continually putting up people that have zero governing experience? 

How else do you break the government? 

• Hook 'Em 3

11 hours ago, Pig Bellmont said:

The old accidental-totally-on-purpose-hot-mic trick.

That gal just tells it like it is, Jimmy Joe.  Let's go to her website and see if she's got some t-shirts and hats we can buy instead of our scratch-off tickets for this month.

On 8/6/2022 at 8:50 AM, TexArcher said:

A Trump ally and election denier who is going to "declare an invasion" after she's elected?

I hope the olds are up for it.  And who's going to bring the beer up to the front lines?  

On 8/20/2022 at 8:55 AM, FirstTimeCaller said:

Wait, she was a TV news anchor as recently as 2019? 

What is up with R's continually putting up people that have zero governing experience? 

I'm amazed that there still exists PoliSci majors taking classes and trying to intern on the Hill while these wackadoodles run for office.  

On 8/15/2022 at 7:42 PM, Brisketexan said:

I'm confident that her policy includes, somewhere in a footnote, "kill them and turn them into food for livestock owned by loyal patriots of MAGAland."

Was going to mention something similar--the Germans had policies for homeless and nonresidents.  

Guess she's somewhat of a progressive, looking to establish a new country called Arizona.  Good luck with buying water from the border country.  

• 2 months later...

Can the OP change the thread title to GOVERNOR Kari Lake?  Or do you want to wait until November 8?

Lake is gonna win and you libs know it.  She's also a great POTUS candidate in 24 or 28 as she's smart, articulate, charismatic, embarrasses the press at every turn, and she's got the MAGA crowd in her corner.

Guess the Dems shouldn't have helped her in the primary!  🤣🤣😂😂

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2022-election/trump-backed-kari-lake-gets-hand-unlikely-source-arizona-democrats-rcna38084

Lucky her that her opponent is Katie Hobbs.  In a year with a lot of several candidates on both sides of the aisle, Hobbs is easily the worst by a country mile.

Even CNN is tired of her vocal fry garbage.

• Fuck You 12

7 minutes ago, Cement said:

Can the OP change the thread title to GOVERNOR Kari Lake?  Or do you want to wait until November 8?

Lake is gonna win and you libs know it.  She's also a great POTUS candidate in 24 or 28 as she's smart, articulate, charismatic, embarrasses the press at every turn, and she's got the MAGA crowd in her corner.

Guess the Dems shouldn't have helped her in the primary!  🤣🤣😂😂

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2022-election/trump-backed-kari-lake-gets-hand-unlikely-source-arizona-democrats-rcna38084

Lucky her that her opponent is Katie Hobbs.  In a year with a lot of several candidates on both sides of the aisle, Hobbs is easily the worst by a country mile.

Even CNN is tired of her vocal fry garbage.

@hayden_horn and @immamac, Ole Cement here hasn't posted since April and now he is trolling in two threads.  He needs to go.

• Haha 1

Let him show his ass.  Kari Lake is a female Trump.  She doesn't believe half the shit she is saying.  She's just mining the simpletons for votes.  I'll give her credit for being savvy but she is human garbage as a person.  So right up the GOP voters' alley for a leader.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

• Gil Bang changed the title to Loser cunt Kari Lake is holding Trumpy rallies now