Loser cunt Kari Lake is holding Trumpy rallies now

Gil Bang

"I wish Kari Lake would lose the governorship so she's immediately out of contention for President or VP"

*monkey paw curls*

"Kari Lake named Minister of Truth and Information by President Ron DeSantis to combat "Democratic fake news" and misinformation from liberal foreign enemies like Germany, France and Canada." 

• Haha 2

On 11/11/2022 at 11:41 AM, longhornmatt said:

It’s like a real life Looney Tunes cartoon where a character has their own personal raincloud following them everywhere they go, except instead of a raincloud she has her own 90s Cinemax soft core lighting and filters.

joe.jpg

I tuned into Anderson Cooper for the last half hour. They updated new vote counts that didn’t come close the helping Lake sufficiently narrow the gap. I didn’t hear them call the election. But they played a snippet of Lake bitching about election irregularities during an earlier Fox News interview. She said she couldn’t imagine voters would elect her opponent, questioned the Secretary of State, blah blah blah. I’ll be surprised if she concedes and doesn’t go full on election denier (again). She basically foreshadowed that weeks ago when she refused to say she’d accept the election results if she lost. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, WhatTheBuck said:

She said she couldn’t imagine voters would elect her opponent, questioned the Secretary of State

Those are both Katie Hobbs. 
Ironic if they start saying Hobbs should have fully recused from her job, bc Kemp didn’t do that when he beat Abrams 

• Like 3

Just now, Js1 said:

Those are both Katie Hobbs. 
Ironic if they start saying Hobbs should have fully recused from her job, bc Kemp didn’t do that when he beat Abrams 

Yeah, Kemp was the first thing that came to my mind. But I’ll bet Hobbs didn’t close down a bunch of polling locations and purge tens of thousands of names from the voter registry like Kemp did.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1
  • Rage+1 1

• Gil Bang changed the title to Loser cunt Kari Lake is holding Trumpy rallies now