Loser cunt Kari Lake is holding Trumpy rallies now

Gil Bang

1 minute ago, NAVY said:

Glad they stopped this bitch before full metamorphosis into gozer the gozerian

7411236C-EB0D-4BA7-8636-8DCE201B7CAD.jpeg

Given a choice between this one ^^^ and the one on the other page (Lake) I think I'll try ol' red eyes.  She's younger looking and probably knows a few things.  

• Hook 'Em 2

6 minutes ago, Beau Vine said:

She looks kind of like Jessica Walter.  Yes, I know Jessica Walter has been dead for over a year.

you bite your tongue, Jessica was a damn national treasure.  Lake is a shitbag    /geneparmesan

Actually, that photo...Kari looks like Eddie Redmayne got ALS and fucked Amy Sedaris and this is the result.

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 11/2/2022 at 10:56 AM, Cement said:

Can the OP change the thread title to GOVERNOR Kari Lake?  Or do you want to wait until November 8?

Lake is gonna win and you libs know it.  She's also a great POTUS candidate in 24 or 28 as she's smart, articulate, charismatic, embarrasses the press at every turn, and she's got the MAGA crowd in her corner.

Guess the Dems shouldn't have helped her in the primary!  🤣🤣😂😂

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2022-election/trump-backed-kari-lake-gets-hand-unlikely-source-arizona-democrats-rcna38084

Lucky her that her opponent is Katie Hobbs.  In a year with a lot of several candidates on both sides of the aisle, Hobbs is easily the worst by a country mile.

Even CNN is tired of her vocal fry garbage.

hahaha too bad he was banned, dumb motherfucker went 0/2 in shitposting lol

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2

I’m really gruntled over this, she was one of the more grotesque Trump gargoyles. 

Hobbs’ refusal to debate her was a grown up touch of genius that more candidates should do when they’re faced with an opponent that is only interested in “owning.” If Trump is the nominee, Biden should do it.

”You’ve had each of us for four years, you’re intelligent and can decide which of us is better.”

General election debates are a relic, a bit of pre-broadcast theatre that once were important as both information and entertainment but the skill of a candidate in debating is low, low, low down the list of things important to governing. They still have a place in primaries. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Bookman said:

It's early and I am trying out decaf, but is Scott Adams is saying this is worse for Democrats than losing the race?

Correct.

She's the most effective election denier EVER!  So now, after losing her own election, she's going to contest it and show us the same kind of ironclad proof that she showed us regarding Dotard's election loss!

That such evidence was "nothing, nada, zilch" should be no deterrent!  She's really good at this, guys!

Edited by Brisketexan
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Smax said:
14 minutes ago, DigglerontheHoof said:
In spite of all her crazy, unhinged positions and statements, she still only lost by less than a percentage point.  That's scary as fuck. 

Americans are stupid news at 11

Arizona is like a giant Williamson County. Purple right now, trending Blue but the trend can be slowed by exiled Californian MAGAts.

1 minute ago, chainsaw said:

Arizona is like a giant Williamson County. Purple right now, trending Blue but the trend can be slowed by exiled Californian MAGAts.

Keep Arizona blue-ish and they'll continue their exodus to Texas and Idaho instead. 

35 minutes ago, Smax said:
47 minutes ago, DigglerontheHoof said:
In spite of all her crazy, unhinged positions and statements, she still only lost by less than a percentage point.  That's scary as fuck. 

Americans are stupid news at 11

Democrat policy pursues less secure and uncheck-able elections. They set conditions for cheating to be occur and are now dancing around the obvious.

Just look at the last week on this board: they're gloating about the inability to audit the results and verify the authenticity of results. It's not just the joy of winning some races which they had no business winning - it's has the feel of a t-sip smirking about the ref failing to call a critical PI penalty against them.

McKinney Ag69

AG

MouthBQ98 said:
Need hard evidence, not just conjecture from improbable polling results.
You're telling me a clown like Hobbs won over Kari Lake who is polished and had a great platform legitimately?

Hobbs oversaw the election process instead of recusing herself. I can't think of a bigger conflict of interest.

Edited by Bullneck
  • Like 2
  • Haha 7

55 minutes ago, DigglerontheHoof said:

Same with Georgia, honestly. I mean they were close to electing that child molester Roy Moore and now still might elect Walker

I think Trump might still pick her for his VP candidate and try to spin it that she's the Washington Outsider this time.

Are there enough right wing incels who want to spend 4 years jerking off to her tight body, boy's haircut, and Qanon ramblings for them to actually beat DeSantis?  I mean, that would be ideal, so they can get curb stomped in the general, right?

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

• Gil Bang changed the title to Loser cunt Kari Lake is holding Trumpy rallies now