Loser cunt Kari Lake is holding Trumpy rallies now

Gil Bang

3 hours ago, tx 3 putt said:

She’s bat shit crazy.

Nope. She's an astute demagogue who knows her audience. She's a refined Trump. She's knows the hateful, insecure emotions that are the gateway to the rabid mob the GOP has created.

That up yours to the media clip? I'm seeing a rising superstar. She appears to me to be an excellent candidate for taking over for Trump either on his ticket rabble-rousing the rubes with new energy or just vying for his place as Trump fades away.

The mob isn't going to get excited for an insider. They want some level of charisma and the right noises. 

She seems to have that shit in spades.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 3
  • Rage+1 1

4 hours ago, tx 3 putt said:

She’s bat shit crazy. The doors should have been chained, then burn the place down 

She’ll do the Trump thing and grift off of losing. It’s a win win. If she had won she might of actually had to work. Which I doubt, she would have been a MTGreene governor. 

Edited by Brandywine

6 hours ago, HenryJames said:

Her pronouns are ‘you asshole loser.’

Trumps pronouns begwin with Big Mac, grab'em by the pussy, hamberders and covfefe.  

7 hours ago, Bullneck said:

^^^ It finally hit me that these are modern day tent revival shows.

Elkridge-WV-Tent-Revival-1930s.jpg?resiz

just need the snakehandlers. 

I don't think Kari is herself crazy. I think she is pissed off that her next big thing was denied by the voters. She got as far as her lying ass could in news casting, and looks were starting to fade, as they always do. But you can always act vicious and crazy, and take it a notch higher year by year so long as fans are paying.

1 minute ago, RDCanecutter said:

I don't think Kari is herself crazy. I think she is pissed off that her next big thing was denied by the voters. She got as far as her lying ass could in news casting, and looks were starting to fade, as they always do. But you can always act vicious and crazy, and take it a notch higher year by year so long as fans are paying.

She's running a different version of the grift we all talked about doing.  We saw the MAGAts as easy marks, maybe we could sell them t-shirts and bumper stickers.  She's just aiming higher.  She knows what she's doing, and she knows that demographic is fundamentally stupid.

16 minutes ago, RDCanecutter said:

Kari and Trump painted themselves into a corner by talking up winners and how they hate losers, so when they inevitably lose, they won't accept it or can't be seen accepting it.  Everybody cheated, because that's what they do. The proof thing never enters any of this--we're doing investigations to find the proof.  There's already proof they lost but they want proof to counter it, despite all the allegations to the contrary.  And taxpayers keep paying their bills while they keep trying to find it with the recounts. But both sides.   

Edit: I'm so sick of these diapered motherfuckers trying to get over on everybody.  Wha, fucking own your losing.  I won the lottery, just several other false tickets were printed with the winning numbers and I seemed to have misplaced mine.   But I won it, now give me my money.  

Edited by Mdhorn
  • Hook 'Em 4
  • Drool 1

4 hours ago, The Dog said:

4 hours ago, tx 3 putt said:

foxnews framed this as a huge victory 

4 hours ago, Pato del Muerto said:

The replies there are great. So many people celebrating the fact that she gets to go to court where they will ask her to provide evidence of the claims. 

im sure most of them think the evidence exists, or that the claim will just be appealed up to scotus where they will rule in her favor because. 

2 hours ago, Beau Vine said:

FkY-1CGX0AIVSu4?format=jpg&name=medium

and...

FkY8He5WQAApys3?format=jpg&name=medium

My take is that the court is telling her to put up or shut up.  She either withdraws or if she shows up and can't product she/her lawyers get sanctioned.  

Is that it?

• Hook 'Em 2

3 hours ago, Dutchrudder said:

If Skynet was ever going to take over our government using sophisticated AI, the political ads they would run for their "Candidates" would look exactly like every Kari Lake video. Case in point, this is not a human face:

Curious how the background is always blurred with Gozarians 

422E8208-2682-43C7-9767-777EEFE2BE43.jpeg

Edited by NAVY
  • Haha 1
  • Drool 1

On 12/19/2022 at 4:35 AM, tx 3 putt said:

She’s bat shit crazy. The doors should have been chained, then burn the place down 

Gotta love these types of entrances where 80% of the cheers and screaming are recorded and played back. Blinding spotlights and confetti add to the illusion that 1000s are that enthusiastic.

• Gil Bang changed the title to Loser cunt Kari Lake is holding Trumpy rallies now