Loser cunt Kari Lake is holding Trumpy rallies now

Gil Bang

13 minutes ago, FartingDreamer said:

So this bitch actually thinks someone can just override the laws and electorate and declare her the winner on a whim?   The grift is obvious.  

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2023/1/14/2147149/-Kari-Lake-demands-judge-appoints-her-AZ-Governor-or-America-will-become-Venezuela

Ackshually, Qari  . . . .

2 hours ago, FartingDreamer said:

So this bitch actually thinks someone can just override the laws and electorate and declare her the winner on a whim?   The grift is obvious.  

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2023/1/14/2147149/-Kari-Lake-demands-judge-appoints-her-AZ-Governor-or-America-will-become-Venezuela

Well, I don't know about the whole of the United States, Kari.  But I know that you, yourself are becoming more and more filled with Venezuela...that you're filled with off-brand vaseline, Pisca Andina, unreliable lighting, and the semen of 1000 angry Caraquenos.  You soft-focused cunt.

2 hours ago, FartingDreamer said:

why is she wasting time with judges ?

https://www.surlyhorns.com/board/topic/28766-50-texas-sheriffs-attend-“constitutional-sheriff”-training/#comment-4995010

• Gil Bang changed the title to Loser cunt Kari Lake is holding Trumpy rallies now

Kari Lake could be entering the "Finding Out" phase.

https://www.newsweek.com/kari-lake-could-land-hot-water-over-tweet-voters-signatures-1777699

Failed Republican candidate Kari Lake could face felony charges in Arizona after tweeting out pictures of voters' signatures, as a criminal referral was sent by Arizona Secretary of State Adrian Fontes.

Lake, who lost Arizona's gubernatorial race to Democratic Governor Katie Hobbs by over 17,000 votes, has yet to concede, claiming that the 2022 election was stolen from her by widespread voter fraud.

In Lake's election lawsuit, which was dismissed in court last month by Judge Peter Thompson, the former candidate endorsed by ex-President Donald Trump alleged that printing issues with voter machines in Maricopa County disenfranchised same-day voters. Thompson ruled in December, however, that Lake's legal team did not provide clear evidence of election workers intentionally interrupting the vote.

Former GOP gubernatorial candidate Kari Lake speaks to the media after voting on November 8, 2022, in Phoenix, Arizona. Lake on Monday was referred to the state attorney general by Arizona Secretary of State Adrian Fontes over potentially breaking state laws on replicating voter records.JOHN MOORE/GETTY IMAGES

While the lawsuit awaits ruling from the Arizona Court of Appeals, Lake has stayed active on Twitter pushing her unfounded claims of fraud, including in a post last week that included 16 photocopies of voters' ballot signatures that Lake claimed were proof that nearly 40,000 ballots in November didn't match voter signatures that Arizona had on record.

"I think all the 'Election Deniers' out there deserve an apology," Lake added.

On Monday, Fontes, a Democrat, sent the referral to Arizona Attorney General Kris Mayes based on Lake's tweet, saying that posting unauthorized photos of voters' signatures could be in violation of state law prohibiting "records containing a voter's signature" from being "accessible or reproduced by any person other than the voter."

Washington Post reporter Yvonne Wingett Sanchez posted a copy of Fontes' referral to Twitter.

"The protections afforded by this subsection prohibit posting any information derived from voter registration forms or precinct registers to the internet, and under no circumstance may a person other than the voter or [a] statutorily authorized person reproduce a voter's signature," read the referral.

As Fontes noted, violation of this law is a class 6 felony. According to the law firm AZ Defenders, a class 6 is the least severe in Arizona, and penalties can include fines, probation or a prison sentence from four months to 5 3/4 years.

A criminal referral, however, does not mean that Lake will be investigated by Mayes for the potential violation.

While Lake did not address the referral on her personal account, her campaign, Kari Lake War Room, tweeted Monday night, "Adrian Fontes wants Kris Mayes to investigate & potentially imprison @KariLake for the 'crime' of ... sharing signature verification evidence that was presented before the @AZSenateGOP & is currently in her lawsuit."

"Welcome to the Banana Republic of Arizona," the account added.

2 hours ago, Chooky said:

The media *ARE more dangerous ... .

I was thinking, "Meh, every other politician makes that same mistake...same with data.  Who cares?"  Then I remembered, she worked in the media for like 30 fucking years.  

If you go around saying you have experience as a Big Data Scientist for decades and start your talks with "Big Data is here.  And it's trying to tell us..."  You're a fucking idiot.  Kari Lake is also one, but she's also evil and corrupt..  and about to make so much fucking money off stupid people, I'm honestly jealous.  The only cold comfort from all this is I am 98% confident that one day Trump is going to ask her for a blowjob to stay on his train.  and she will comply.  And she'll curl up in the shower afterwards, sobbing, contemplating suicide.  And some aide will gently knock on the door and say, "Mrs. Lake...your makeup is running off."

22 minutes ago, Js1 said:

Yeah you can use “is” or “are” these days 

AP Style and American Heritage are both equally forgiving when something is broadly mispronounced for several years. Common usage. Like, "Fuck it. Let 'em have it."

The ducks is flying. The media is corrupt. 

• Rage+1 1

It’s interesting that Lake landed the moniker Loser cunt while Trump maintains his Pathetic Little Man despite the uh, demonstrated treasonous anti-democracy data points.

On 2nd thought, not interesting. Fucked up. It’s in no small part this reticence to speak truth and not alienate patrons that gives this fucker oxygen. 

Edited by Degenerate Gardner

What the fuck?  There's no need to even go there.  The point of lying to an audience is to gain some sort of foothold or advantage.  Nothing to be gained from something so easily debunked.  Nobody in that audience gave fuck one about James Monroe's age at signing, but now they're gonna google it and start questioning other nonsense out of your mouth. 

These are 20-somethings at TurningPoint.  They've all seen 'Hamilton'...they know Hamilton was just a kid when the Declaration was signed, he had no part of it.  I know the point she was trying to make, but there is no shortage AT ALL of young Americans giving up a lot, including their lives, to establish and preserve our freedom and independence.  It was called "The Draft" and hundreds of thousands of teenagers gave their lives over the last 240 years.  No need to drag Hamilton into your web of bullshit.  

2 hours ago, YGIFS said:

What the fuck?  There's no need to even go there.  The point of lying to an audience is to gain some sort of foothold or advantage.  Nothing to be gained from something so easily debunked.  Nobody in that audience gave fuck one about James Monroe's age at signing, and now they're never gonna google it and start questioning other nonsense out of your mouth because you're always owning the libs.

fixed

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

I finally can articulate what's so disgusting about Qari and her ilk dwelling on "patriots," particularly the founding fathers.

Although they were surely flawed and often held what are now considered abhorrent and retrograde beliefs, for their time, they were pretty serious forward or progressive thinkers.

Today, in today's political discourse, they would all be complete librul fehgs.

• Hook 'Em 3

On 2/4/2023 at 6:32 PM, YGIFS said:

I was thinking, "Meh, every other politician makes that same mistake...same with data.  Who cares?"  Then I remembered, she worked in the media for like 30 fucking years.  

If you go around saying you have experience as a Big Data Scientist for decades and start your talks with "Big Data is here.  And it's trying to tell us..."  You're a fucking idiot.  Kari Lake is also one, but she's also evil and corrupt..  and about to make so much fucking money off stupid people, I'm honestly jealous.  The only cold comfort from all this is I am 98% confident that one day Trump is going to ask her for a blowjob to stay on his train.  and she will comply.  And she'll curl up in the shower afterwards, sobbing, contemplating suicide.  And some aide will gently knock on the door and say, "Mrs. Lake...your makeup is running off."

Au contraire. I bet she'll finger-bang herself to sleep that night thinking about her glorious "romantic" interlude with her Orange Messiah.

On 2/13/2023 at 3:27 PM, Js1 said:

Who wears heels to watch the Super Bowl? 

Arizona’s real governor was also in attendance. A Dem governor represents both teams and where the game was played 

image.thumb.jpeg.e7b5f73c4eb490d2186760c581842638.jpeg

Well technically, the Chiefs play in Missouri which has a pub gov.  That's the Kansas gov.

83561F2A-2EF6-458E-85AB-818DAB8039BE.thumb.png.2444b8ff25c1e390aeba125a2a072eba.png

😂🤦‍♀️     Yeah.   I don’t think the appellate court was going to consider new evidence…. mostly because appellate courts don’t - you know -consider new evidence.    I hope she spends all of her time trying to convince the Arizona Supreme Court why none of the law stuff applies to her.

Essentially, she is asserting the legal theory of the Honorable Rocket Raccoon.

61C7B2C0-396A-42C6-BC08-C2D42470106D.gif.972b96d44d88da60ebf90a2e136fad39.gif

3 hours ago, Gatorubet said:

Given the username, I completely understand this reaction.

Roma, we still care about you, but many experts think that an Ann Coulter fetish is a slippery slope into the Brony world.

When you start with Ann, Brony world is an ascent.

Somebody help me!

• Haha 1