Loser cunt Kari Lake is holding Trumpy rallies now

Gil Bang

53 minutes ago, TexasHooch said:

Is this bad?  This seems bad.  And really embarrassing.  

I can’t believe the “this last week has been like four months” defense did not work.  

Just because the witness was not on a witness list, nor disclosed to the defendant, that Libtard Judge won’t let the truth in and allow Betty to testify.   The Election Board says that nobody named Betty worked there. Duh! Betty is not going to tell them her sovereign name when they know her by her straw name. And is that a fringed flag I see in the court room?  

He should’ve known that Ms. Lake would not get justice in an Admiralty Court! 

• Like 3

On 12/19/2022 at 5:20 AM, Bullneck said:

^^^ It finally hit me that these are modern day tent revival shows.

Yep, Trump holding his rallies in cow pastures or the smaller venues, just like those.  I'm honestly surprised he doesn't have a few big-ass tents with "TRUMP" across the sides of them that he just hauls out to pastures, but that would cost him money.

Trump wrote the playbook on the modern day tent revival shows thanks to what little he learned from his reality TV star days, although you'd think he'd do more at Mar-a-Lago and build some kind of Joel Osteen-like operation with a large venue and a weekly audience.

On 12/19/2022 at 8:39 AM, RomaVicta said:

Nope. She's an astute demagogue who knows her audience. She's a refined Trump. She's knows the hateful, insecure emotions that are the gateway to the rabid mob the GOP has created.

On 12/19/2022 at 3:09 PM, jimmyjazz said:

She's running a different version of the grift we all talked about doing.  We saw the MAGAts as easy marks, maybe we could sell them t-shirts and bumper stickers.  She's just aiming higher.  She knows what she's doing, and she knows that demographic is fundamentally stupid.

She knows exactly what she is doing, and who her audience is.  She was a newscaster, knows how to write for her target audience.

Ironically, if DeSantis had a little bit of her energy and whatever charisma she has, he'd be trouncing Trump in all of the polls.

If she wasn't a loser, it wouldn't have been half-bad of DeSantis to announce her as his VP pick right now, and have her go on the attack against anybody and everybody.  Yeah, we are far out from the primaries of 2024, but it's not a bad time to start trying to thin the field and build up the war chest.  Then again, you don't want your potential fans burned out that far in advance.

Here’s the actual article referenced. No idea about the source. 

https://trendingpoliticsnews.com/breaking-kari-lake-trial-reveals-42-5-of-randomly-examined-ballots-were-improper/?utm_source=collin&utm_medium=twitter

but if the error is in printing ballots, and ballots are printed by Maricopa county, isn’t that a maricopa county election issue?

8 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

I'm honestly surprised he doesn't have a few big-ass tents with "TRUMP" across the sides of them that he just hauls out to pastures, but that would cost him money.

Losers use tents. Winners use arenas.

11 hours ago, Pato del Muerto said:

Here’s the actual article referenced. No idea about the source. 

https://trendingpoliticsnews.com/breaking-kari-lake-trial-reveals-42-5-of-randomly-examined-ballots-were-improper/?utm_source=collin&utm_medium=twitter

but if the error is in printing ballots, and ballots are printed by Maricopa county, isn’t that a maricopa county election issue?

One story I saw this morning said this is not an issue at all and should have no effect on results.

4 minutes ago, AnTiM said:

One story I saw this morning said this is not an issue at all and should have no effect on results.

I’d hope the system was set up for the event of a scanner not reading a ballot, and that all of those affected ballots were still counted. And maybe that part has been left out on purpose to shape the story. 

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, Pato del Muerto said:

I’d hope the system was set up for the event of a scanner not reading a ballot, and that all of those affected ballots were still counted. And maybe that part has been left out on purpose to shape the story. 

The defense crossed the “expert” on this and he threw a hissy fit and basically refused to answer but what happens is:  

1) The tabulator at the election location attempts to read the ballot. If it can’t (say for example it was the printer settings were incorrect) then….

2) The ballot is sent to the central ballot center (MCTECH) to be read again with a more sensitive tabulator.  If that tabulator is unable to read the ballot, then….

3) It’s is duplicated, under the observation of both GOP and Dem election observers, onto an entirely new ballot that is then tabulated.  Those votes get counted.  

Even if Lake can demonstrate there were some issues with voting, they have to prove

1.) Intentional misconduct by a specific party

2.) That change a specific number of votes large enough to effect the outcome of the election.  The only number we’ve heard so far, based on heresay evidence, is “around 50 votes” that may have gotten entered at the Runbeck facility (not a polling site) (we Of course don’t know who those votes were actually for)

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Drool 1

1 hour ago, Pato del Muerto said:

yes, there is a system for that event.

yes, those affected ballots were still counted.

yes, that part has been left out to shape the story.

anymore questions?

• Hook 'Em 3

2 hours ago, Pato del Muerto said:

Are you saying I can't in-depth, substantive reporting from trendingpoliticsnews.com and @catturd2?

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 5

27 minutes ago, High Plains Drifter said:

anymore questions?

The Republican Party is one big continuous cycle of “just asking questions”, and all the questions being asked have legitimate verified answers, but their dumb grievance voters don’t want actual answers, they just want a pretense to emote their victimization. 

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, SubliminalHorn said:

Telling that these GQP ghouls think dementia is just so hilarious 

If you vote your kids won't have to eat bugs.  You won't run out of gas.  

And you will get a lap dance.  I voted.  I want my lap dance.

Also, the next time I make a video I'm going to be carrying.  

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, Bozo_Casanova said:

Are you saying I can't in-depth, substantive reporting from trendingpoliticsnews.com and @catturd2?

I’m not familiar with either entity, so I clicked and read it blind. It had that particular style though, you know?  Raising questions without attempting to seek answers. Questions so obvious that there for had to be valid answers. And there were, I just got them here instead of from an az lawyer, website, or a tweet that was created to answer them. 

3 hours ago, High Plains Drifter said:

anymore questions?

They live in the lie-o-sphere, and they asphyxiate if they leave it.  It's not much more complicated than that.

They present half-truths, KNOWING that the whole truth leads to the exact OPPOSITE conclusion that they are pushing.  Because....and follow me here.....they are lying liars who lie, and they live off of lies as if they were oxygen.

• Hook 'Em 1

First comment is great:

And as for the comment about it being mean to make attorneys work over Christmas to file a motion for sanctions against this psychopathic bitch on Monday….dude, giving me the opportunity to fast-track a sanctions motion agains that pathological lying bag of fetid shit would be among the greatest gifts you could give me.
  • Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

They don't have a case to make about any of their charges, they just pull a comment out of their asses and let all their true believers get high on the smell.  How in the hell such a bunch of wackos ever got trump elected is just mind boggling.  Every person with a working brain needs to get their asses out and vote so this never happens again.

• Hook 'Em 2

The only remaining card she has left to play is the Costanza conspiracy theory when he left a meeting at the Ross Foundation

Judge: "Just give me some idea of what you think the fraud could be."

Kari: "I don't think you're ready for it."

Judge: "Please!" 

Kari: "I believe that I am about to become the target of a systematic process of intimidation and manipulation; the likes of which you have never..."

Judge: "Hold it, hold it.  You're right!  I'm not ready for this!"

Kari: "I'm not through her your honor.  I'm gonna keep on investigating.  This thing is like an onion..."

• Gil Bang changed the title to Loser cunt Kari Lake is holding Trumpy rallies now