The shit mailer has been apprehended

Gil Bang

This hits close to home. I have a sister who got mad at her neighbor for letting their dog shit in her yard, so she started picking it up and putting it in their mailbox.  If that was one of you assholes, just kidding, that never really happened.

Edited by Goredho

5 hours ago, Goredho said:

This hits close to home. I have a sister who got mad at her neighbor for letting their dog shit in her yard, so she started picking it up and putting it in their mailbox.  If that was one of you assholes, just kidding, that never really happened.

I tell dog-walkers it's ok if their pet shits in our front yard. It freaks them out and they keep walking. I mean, my intention was for the mutt to get some relief because I really don't care, but if my superpower is causing the opposite to happen, I guess nobody should send money in a paper bag to my house.

1. That picture of Jim Jordan is a perfect match for the headline.

2. What type of mailer do you use for such an endeavor?

3. Half serious, could that be prosecuted as terrorism when sent to politicians? Will the BM bandit take a trip to Gitmo?

4. FedEx would have just dumped the fecal parcel in the Reflecting Pool and called it close enough.