LBGTQ

Mo Horn

7 hours ago, Nicole44 said:

Jeremiah 29:11 NIV

For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.“

I could be wrong but I do not believe the vast majority of us want you or anyone else like you to suffer or feel shame or feel like it’s hard to breathe just to get up in the morning. I am treading on a dangerous slope when I say I do not think people born as biologically male should be in the same category as biological women athletes. They absolutely should not. My whole life I have heard that women are the same as men and we should be accepted for any position. The main impetus for that was keeping women out of male dominated careers. There is a biological difference between us…there just is and no amount of genetic therapy or whatever makes us similar. I’d just rather a third category. That’s just me. 

No offense, Nicole, but you're not treading on a dangerous slope. You've already plummeted down the slope and that's why you're posting this shit at 2:30 in the morning. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

I think Nicole's heart and mind are coming from a good place.  Or not, I try not to judge in my new headspace.  Not because the bible says not to judge, but mostly because I don't care.  

And this is not directed at her, but I'm thinking of all the other education and political and sexuality discussions just on this site.  And then amplified across the country.  

What if we put the same effort, rigor, and energy into the educational funding and school safety issues that 50million U.S. children deal with each day as we do into the 50 athletics roster spots taken by trans teens?  People so wrapped up in which boy on hormone therapy took a girl's swim team record, we forget that 49,999,950 school children are in shitty schools, under threat of gunfire, many of whom worried about what they're having for lunch.  

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 4

On 3/17/2023 at 1:27 PM, Serak The Preparer said:

You won't do shit except continue to vote for everyone who enables this legislative behavior.

You don't have any idea how I vote, or what issues drive those votes. I'm confident I am less partisan than you are, at a minimum. 

What issues drives your vote for an official doesn't really matter, what matters is what that official does. If you vote for a nazi because you prefer his tax policy to his opponent's, you still voted for a nazi.

Edited by wildcat09
  • Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, Bojack said:

No offense, Nicole, but you're not treading on a dangerous slope. You've already plummeted down the slope and that's why you're posting this shit at 2:30 in the morning. 

I couldn’t sleep. Been sober since April 24, 2022. I’m over myself in that regard. It’s not rocket science to me as far as athletics are concerned. If we were all born the same (blank slate) people wouldn’t be taking therapy or drugs or having surgery to correct who they deserve to be and feel like. People should absolutely have access to those things to be who they want and deserve to be. Big difference in a small category of individuals playing in women’s sports.

I’ve already posted as much before. I’m not anti-anything. I don’t think it’s some huge concern (athletics.) and honestly if it shakes down that way I’m not going to be upset about it. I cannot have children anymore. As far as I know. it’s just my opinion. I’ve already posted on numerous occasions about my miscarriage (hence the reason it may be near fucking impossible for me to have a child) and how we invited someone who was transitioning into our therapy group. We did so because we didn’t want her to suffer and thought the therapy we were all sharing at the time would be beneficial to her. Many of us in the group were guilt ridden and full of depression and anxiety. We thought inviting her into our group would be beneficial to her. And it was bc she was suicidal. She later transitioned again to male but he is now happy and not in that place we were all in back then and I’m so glad about that.

That doesn’t mean that I think we are the same biologically bc we are not. That also doesn’t mean I cannot treat someone with kindness and respect and understanding bc they are different from me. Everyone deserves to be allowed to live their best life and to be treated with love and respect and unfortunately that doesn’t happen. My whole life I’ve been paid less and treated different just bc of my “sex.” I can’t do these types of jobs or share how I feel. Shit religion is full of that bullshit. I’ve been told this repeatedly. I have already stated that I’m not some authority on anything. Nor should I be.

I think a lot of the abuse @trophtakes on this site for simply trying to explain in painful detail how she feels is sickening. I understand why she does it. She just wants people to understand her and accept her and honestly how can you not? She’s amazing, brave and funny and a huge sports fan. How could you not love her or want to get to know her? My two cents. It doesn’t mean I’m not trying to come from a place of understanding or that I don’t care. I do care and I am trying. 

9 hours ago, Nicole44 said:

For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.“

I could be wrong but I do not believe the vast majority of us want you or anyone else like you to suffer or feel shame or feel like it’s hard to breathe just to get up in the morning. I am treading on a dangerous slope when I say I do not think people born as biologically male should be in the same category as biological women athletes. They absolutely should not. My whole life I have heard that women are the same as men and we should be accepted for any position. The main impetus for that was keeping women out of male dominated careers. There is a biological difference between us…there just is and no amount of genetic therapy or whatever makes us similar. I’d just rather a third category. That’s just me. 

I think the main question you need to ask yourself is even if you don't personally believe a biological male can become "female enough" or whatever the fuck, why do you care? Does it hurt you or anyone else if a person wants to transition? The answer is obviously a resounding no, so just do what I do and shut the fuck up and let them live their lives without constantly being the target of hateful rhetoric and legislation intended to force them to not live as they are.

I believe your heart is in the right place, but to be frank, you don't know what the fuck you're talking about because you're not a trans person. Nothing in that post is helpful to anyone other than you trying to rationalize your own internal conflict. Just stop it and listen instead.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, BHMCruiser said:

You don't have any idea how I vote, or what issues drive those votes. I'm confident I am less partisan than you are, at a minimum. 

Anyone who has split partisanship right now is part of the problem. There is only one party in this country not trying to actively hurt large communities.

Any vote for a republicans makes you complicit 

Edited by hobbes2702
  • Hook 'Em 7
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, wildcat09 said:

What issues drives your vote for an official doesn't really matter, what matters is what that official does. If you vote for a nazi because you prefer his tax policy to his opponent's, you still voted for a nazi.

pretty sure I haven't voted for any Nazis lately but I will keep a look out thanks

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, YGIFS said:

What if we put the same effort, rigor, and energy into the educational funding and school safety issues that 50million U.S. children deal with each day as we do into the 50 athletics roster spots taken by trans teens?  People so wrapped up in which boy on hormone therapy took a girl's swim team record, we forget that 49,999,950 school children are in shitty schools, under threat of gunfire, many of whom worried about what they're having for lunch.  

Genuinely, what makes you think any of your republican staffer buddies give one single iota of a shit about any of that? THEY DON'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT HELPING PEOPLE THEY ONLY CARE ABOUT WEILDING POWER.

We've seen fascists use an "other" group before to be the focal point of their powergrabbing policy changes. The your staffer buddies bosses are the ones putting that same playbook to effect today.

• Hook 'Em 1

10 hours ago, Nicole44 said:

Look at you quoting the Old Testament as if that somehow justifies your discrimination. It doesn’t. That’s what so-called Christians always do, though, when they want to justify their intolerance, hate, and cruelty. They go straight for the Old Testament because they won’t find it in the teachings of Christ.

I can only speak for myself but I couldn’t care less what you think anyone in the LGBTQ community should or shouldn’t be allowed to do with their lives when it doesn’t affect you or me at all. I just couldn’t.

Matthew 19:12 (NRSVUE)

“For there are eunuchs who have been so from birth, and there are eunuchs who have been made eunuchs by others, and there are eunuchs who have made themselves eunuchs for the sake of the kingdom of heaven. Let anyone accept this who can.”

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, BHMCruiser said:

Is any republican NOT a Nazi?

Do they have an R next to their name? Then they are or support the Republican Party. The Republican Party is fully committed to white supremacy, anti LGBTQ, and anti democracy.

So I guess your question is best directed back to you. Is any republican NOT a Nazi? 

Edited by hobbes2702
  • Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, WhatTheBuck said:

Look at you quoting the Old Testament as if that somehow justifies your discrimination. It doesn’t. That’s what so-called Christians always do, though, when they want to justify their intolerance, hate, and cruelty. They go straight for the Old Testament because they won’t find it in the teachings of Christ.

I can only speak for myself but I couldn’t care less what you think anyone in the LGBTQ community should or shouldn’t be allowed to do with their lives when it doesn’t affect you or me at all. I just couldn’t.

Matthew 19:12 (NRSVUE)

“For there are eunuchs who have been so from birth, and there are eunuchs who have been made eunuchs by others, and there are eunuchs who have made themselves eunuchs for the sake of the kingdom of heaven. Let anyone accept this who can.”

What the Buck is your problem? Thanks for also not reading my other fucking post but that’s how it is here. 

31 minutes ago, BHMCruiser said:

This is kind of an extension of the "are all cops actually bastards?" argument.

Of course, there might be individually decent Republican politicians, but effectively all of them support, in lockstep, all of the Republican party's harmful policies toward marginalized groups, so the answer is effectively no.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Nicole44 said:

I couldn’t sleep. Been sober since April 24, 2022. I’m over myself in that regard. It’s not rocket science to me as far as athletics are concerned. If we were all born the same (blank slate) people wouldn’t be taking therapy or drugs or having surgery to correct who they deserve to be and feel like. People should absolutely have access to those things to be who they want and deserve to be. Big difference in a small category of individuals playing in women’s sports.

I’ve already posted as much before. I’m not anti-anything. I don’t think it’s some huge concern (athletics.) and honestly if it shakes down that way I’m not going to be upset about it. I cannot have children anymore. As far as I know. it’s just my opinion. I’ve already posted on numerous occasions about my miscarriage (hence the reason it may be near fucking impossible for me to have a child) and how we invited someone who was transitioning into our therapy group. We did so because we didn’t want her to suffer and thought the therapy we were all sharing at the time would be beneficial to her. Many of us in the group were guilt ridden and full of depression and anxiety. We thought inviting her into our group would be beneficial to her. And it was bc she was suicidal. She later transitioned again to male but he is now happy and not in that place we were all in back then and I’m so glad about that.

That doesn’t mean that I think we are the same biologically bc we are not. That also doesn’t mean I cannot treat someone with kindness and respect and understanding bc they are different from me. Everyone deserves to be allowed to live their best life and to be treated with love and respect and unfortunately that doesn’t happen. My whole life I’ve been paid less and treated different just bc of my “sex.” I can’t do these types of jobs or share how I feel. Shit religion is full of that bullshit. I’ve been told this repeatedly. I have already stated that I’m not some authority on anything. Nor should I be.

I think a lot of the abuse @trophtakes on this site for simply trying to explain in painful detail how she feels is sickening. I understand why she does it. She just wants people to understand her and accept her and honestly how can you not? She’s amazing, brave and funny and a huge sports fan. How could you not love her or want to get to know her? My two cents. It doesn’t mean I’m not trying to come from a place of understanding or that I don’t care. I do care and I am trying. 

I play women's tennis. It's part of my identity. Tennis is part of the equation for my meaning in life. Some days its the only thing I look forward to. Some days its all that gets me through. It's integral to my well being and critical to my mental health. It's the only true activity that keeps me athletic and in shape.  My resting heart rate is 50 because I play tennis and I want to be good at it so I bike, lift weights, and hop on the eliptical for it. I cross fit for it from time to time. I LOVE tennis. I win, I lose, I win big, I lose big.  Last year I moved up a level.  I'm 2-11 the last two seasons. Women are kicking my ass.  I'll figure it out over the next few seasons and hopefully get to my goal of .500 at this level at which time I will have accomplished something special in my mind. I hit with men from time to time and I cannot play with them.  It's not physically possible. If you are against me playing womens tennis, you are against me period. 

so again, gee thanks?

Edited by troph
  • Hook 'Em 7
  • Like 2

I have some trouble comprehending the moral abyss in which winning some podunk amateur athletic event is more important than equal access for all in the gender spectrum(s).  This little bitty corner of winning justifies going to hell level choices, it seems.  

• Hook 'Em 4

This is why the Lia Thomas situation pissed me off, this is why the NCAA rule of 1 year is upsetting to me.  I'm 8 years post-transition. I'm fairly strong for a woman - that is true - but I also lift weights for crying out loud. A five gallon jug of water? It's fucking heavy. A bag of potting soil. It's fucking heavy. Bench pressing 50 pounds 3 sets of 10? I don't even lift that much, I don't know how hard that would be, but if its possible I'd be sore as fuck in two days if I did.

Transition is a RADICAL medical treatment. It's why it works. It changes EVERYTHING from body odor, to the nature of an orgasm, to where fat deposits, to how much fat is retained, boobs (omg), metabolism, to skin quality, to hair quality, to emotional responses, to empathic responses, to muscle structure, muscle strength, and the list goes on and on, but it takes time.  I picked up a tennis racket 4 years into transition. I've NEVER been confused for a male athlete, because I'm not one.

some of y'all are just talking out your ass.

But an effective transition takes time, a lot of it. I tried to have this conversation before I got railroaded but I do not like a 1 year transition rule. It's not enough and it has harmed trans athletes like me and it harms those trans athletes that are young and doing it the right way.

And if you want to take my tennis away, you might as well take my marriage away too, and my law license, and my medicine and my right to live because for those of us who are athletes, including us old aging ones, being an athlete is as core to who we are as anything else.

Edited by troph
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2

Just now, troph said:

I play women's tennis. It's part of my identity, some days it’s the only thing I look forward to. Some days it’s all that gets me through. It's integral to my well being and critical to my mental health. It's the only true activity that keeps me athletic and in shape.  My resting heart rate is 50 because I play tennis and I want to be good at it so I bike, lift weights, and hop on the eliptical for it. I cross fit for it from time to time. I LOVE tennis. I win, I lose, I win big, I lose big. If you are against me playing womens tennis, you are against me period. 

I understand what you are saying. You’re also not in high school or college athletics and there is a big difference to me. I’m not against you playing women’s tennis. I see your posts on tennis and I played tennis and was state ranked for a while but you are on a whole other badass level and I wasn’t that committed as I should have been. Best tournament I was in I beat a girl whose initials were BBB and the only reason I had the edge on her (at the time she was the 15th best ranked player in Texas) was bc she had a tremendous temper (like she broke two rackets playing me.) I just kept saying “Nice shot!” Every single time she bested me and she absolutely lost her shit and said, “Stop saying that Nicole you dumb bitch! Stop talking! Goddamn just fucking stop talking!” This happens to me all the time on any thread here at the surly…but in this instance I beat her bc she became literally unhinged. Your resting heart rate is 50? Wtf? I have a heart murmur so it’s 75-80 for me. I need to take up tennis again but haven’t since I broke my right collarbone Tony Romo style. Metal plate and all the awesomeness. Id never want to play you at this stage of my half ass career but I’d at least feel honored to be on the same court as you. I do not think that high school or college athletics are the same as  a grown adult playing a sport she loves. You work hard to maintain what you’re doing and are passionate about and I respect that. We all change as we grow older. And have to work that much harder to be successful. I’ll just stop posting in this thread. just know that I think you are amazing. 

I went to high school with a kid who eventually got drafted as a defensive lineman in the first round of the NFL draft.  Our high school played him at RB.  It was absurd.  He was bigger and stronger and faster than every other person on the field.

I'm sure there are kids at my high school who lost out on potential athletic scholarships because they had the misfortune of being stuck behind a genetic freak on the depth chart.  I'm sure there are kids at other schools in the district who didn't get to shine in a playoff game because they lost a game that they probably would have won with a "normal" RB.  I'm sure there are coaches who eventually lost jobs, injuries that occurred, and so on... all as a result of this one player.

Is that fair?  How do you even define fair when it comes to sports?  Do you care about the lost trophies and scholarships in this scenario or only when there's a boogeyman to point fingers at?  

Edited by Chuckie Finster
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Drool 1

32 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

What the Buck is your problem? Thanks for also not reading my other fucking post but that’s how it is here. 

I wasn’t responding to your other fucking post. I was responding to the one where, in your ignorance and prejudice, you said trans women shouldn’t be allowed to live as women and you hid behind an Old Testament Bible verse as an excuse. Your prejudice is your own. It’s not like you personally think trans women should be treated like women but gosh darnit, it says otherwise in the Bible so your hands are tied.

And who’s to say the verse you quoted means what you think it means? Who are you to judge what God’s plan is for anyone? I get what you’re implying, that a child born with male parts means that God intended them to be male. Well, then, why did he make them a person who feels like a female? Was it some cruel joke?

What about hermaphroditism, when a child is born with both parts? What is God’s plan for them? What about conjoined twins? Is it God’s plan for them to go through life that way or is it okay to surgically separate them? What about when they share internal organs and that means either they both die or they get separated and only one of them dies? What’s God’s plan for them? And how much do think their parents give one single flying fuck what you think?

I think you should mind your own business, don’t presume that you know God’s plan, don’t go passing judgment on others about subjects you don’t understand, and try practicing a little love and compassion. Isn’t that what Jesus would want you to do?

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Rage+1 1

1 hour ago, hobbes2702 said:

Do they have an R next to their name? Then they are or support the Republican Party. The Republican Party is fully committed to white supremacy, anti LGBTQ, and anti democracy.

So I guess your question is best directed back to you. Is any republican NOT a Nazi? 

I used to try to research the candidates and pick what I thought made the most sense. Not anymore - I don't even read about the candidates. Straight D down the line. Doesn't make a difference where I live, but at least I know I've done the right thing. 

I saw it quoted somewhere else here, but for as much as Rs claim to want smaller government, they sure as shit want to be up in our personal lives. Fuck them.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Chuckie Finster said:

I went to high school with a kid who eventually got drafted as a defensive lineman in the first round of the NFL draft.  Our high school played him at RB.  It was absurd.  He was bigger and stronger and faster than every other person on the field.

I'm sure there are kids at my high school who lost out on potential athletic scholarships because they had the misfortune of being stuck behind a genetic freak on the depth chart.  I'm sure there are kids at other schools in the district who didn't get to shine in a playoff game because they lost a game that they probably would have won with a "normal" RB.  I'm sure there are coaches who eventually lost jobs, injuries that occurred, and so on... all as a result of this one player.

Is that fair?  How do you even define fair when it comes to sports?  Do you care about the lost trophies and scholarships in this scenario or only when there's a boogeyman to point fingers at?  

Trans women only win because they are men. But what about my losses man!? I’m 2-11 the last two seasons? What about those huh!!? 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, safe sex said:

@troph, i haven't played tennis regularly since i was seventeen, but i would love to see how we match up after a week or two of practice

I’m a high 3.5 low 4.0 player (USTA rankings). I think my ceiling is mid 4.0 unless I just go nuts with training.  I’m not that far off from it either. 

• Hook 'Em 2

4 hours ago, Chuckie Finster said:

You went to hs with Henry Shelton?

On 2/25/2023 at 11:16 AM, NameAlreadyInUse said:

Dude you really have no idea what you are talking about.  All district high school offensive lineman checking in here, who grew up racing bmx and dirtbikes,  who has also been getting his cock sucked by other guys since middle school, and sucking his fair share along the way.

As a little kid (6-8), I did have a lot of stuffed animals, but we kept them to act as cushions because I slept on the top bunk, and we'd put them all on the floor and jump off the top while we were trying to be Superfly Snuka or one of the Von Erich's.

You have a fundamental misunderstanding of these topics because you are basing this on stereotypes you've been fed your whole life.  I get that you may not have much exposure to real live LGBT+ people, but you need to listen when people tell you that your stereotypes are woefully incorrect a large majority of the time.

Sorry, I was in Surly jail. Thought we were discussing trans folks and not gays. They seem to get conflated at times and I’m not entirely sure why. They seem very, very different. 

• Fuck You 7

27 minutes ago, Poe It Up said:

Sorry, I was in Surly jail. Thought we were discussing trans folks and not gays. They seem to get conflated at times and I’m not entirely sure why. They seem very, very different. 

In a political context, both demographics are being targeted by R nutter politicians. Not that difficult to suss out on the politics board’s LBGTQ+ thread.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, BHMCruiser said:

Show me a Republican who routinely condemns the stupid/batshit stuff that the Republican leadership, including the symbolic leadership such as Boebert, Gaetz, and MTG, are engaging in, and show me a Republican who routinely condemns the actions of Republicans trying to make life difficult for non-Republicans simply because the MAGA base loves owning the libs, show me a Republican who routinely condemns the talking heads on Fox News pushing the batshittery, and show me a Republican who is trying to make life better for ALL Americans and not just Republicans, and we can talk about them not being a Nazi.

But right now, the GOP is a party whose platform is based on one issue: "Fuck the libtards"

And it's one that they are quite proud of.  And I know some of this was there bubbling under the surface when I was Republican back in the 90s and early 2000s, but they've completely gone off the rails and have openly made it their mission to fuck with Democrats, to only please Republicans, and to basically treat anybody not voting Republican as anti-American.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 3

The moment that Trump mocked McCain for having been a POW in Vietnam or tangled with a Gold Star family, that was arguably the 100% clearest sign of what the GOP has become, because 10 years ago it would have been unthinkable for a Republican to mock a Vietnam POW just for being a POW or to tangle with a Gold Star family.  Trump should have been a complete pariah from that moment on, but instead the GOP continued (and continues to this day) to embrace him and defend him, even in the face of him facing legal trouble for paying off a porn star.

A porn star.  Today's GOP is defending the payment of a porn star.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

52 minutes ago, Willfully Horn said:

In a political context, both demographics are being targeted by R nutter politicians. Not that difficult to suss out on the politics board’s LBGTQ+ thread.

Naw, they’ve very different. 

17 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

The moment that Trump mocked McCain for having been a POW in Vietnam or tangled with a Gold Star family, that was arguably the 100% clearest sign of what the GOP has become, because 10 years ago it would have been unthinkable for a Republican to mock a Vietnam POW just for being a POW or to tangle with a Gold Star family.  Trump should have been a complete pariah from that moment on, but instead the GOP continued (and continues to this day) to embrace him and defend him, even in the face of him facing legal trouble for paying off a porn star.

A porn star.  Today's GOP is defending the payment of a porn star.

You’ve really become radicalized. 

• Fuck You 11

8 minutes ago, TwiceHorn said:

A fuckwad like Trump will do that to you.

And an entire party full of fuckwads that enable and endorse him do, too.

Signed, 30 year Republican voter who will likely never cast another R vote as long as I live.

Well that’s because you’re not a Nazi 

18 minutes ago, TwiceHorn said:

A fuckwad like Trump will do that to you.

And an entire party full of fuckwads that enable and endorse him do, too.

Signed, 30 year Republican voter who will likely never cast another R vote as long as I live.

I’m sorry to hear that. Sucks to lose a reliable R voter, but hopefully we’ll get you back. 

• Fuck You 10

I don't think you fully appreciate how many millions of Republican voters either sat out 2016 & 2020 or voted for another candidate not named Trump.  They may come back, most likely will.  But they sure as fuck ain't coming back in 2024 for a felon.  Don't get me wrong, Trump will turn out the same amount in 2024.  But it won't be enough once again unless we're playing by the "No other former president has ever gotten 75 million voters so I must be the legitimate winner!"  

You think a mere margin of just tens of thousands of Republicans suddenly staying home or voting for Biden in 2020 in key states like Wisconsin, Georgia, Arizona, and Michigan was a fucking coincidence?  You think it was Hugo Chavez staying up late to recode voting machines?  That is just so happened a few hundred thousands Republicans stayed home or conveniently didn't vote in just one race at the top of their ballot in a half dozen key states?  You think that was a never-trumper accident or ANTIFA?  I know your base is stupid, but it's impossible you're this naive.  the 25mm or so that will follow him to their graves, we can't put them back in a box.  So we'll put him in one.  We were never gonna let this get to a vote.  

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, YGIFS said:

I don't think you fully appreciate how many millions of Republican voters either sat out 2016 & 2020 or voted for another candidate not named Trump.  They may come back, most likely will.  But they sure as fuck ain't coming back in 2024 for a felon.  Don't get me wrong, Trump will turn out the same amount in 2024.  But it won't be enough once again unless we're playing by the "No other former president has ever gotten 75 million voters so I must be the legitimate winner!"  

You think a mere margin of just tens of thousands of Republicans suddenly staying home or voting for Biden in 2020 in key states like Wisconsin, Georgia, Arizona, and Michigan was a fucking coincidence?  You think it was Hugo Chavez staying up late to recode voting machines?  That is just so happened a few hundred thousands Republicans stayed home or conveniently didn't vote in just one race at the top of their ballot in a half dozen key states?  You think that was a never-trumper accident or ANTIFA?  I know your base is stupid, but it's impossible you're this naive.  the 25mm or so that will follow him to their graves, we can't put them back in a box.  So we'll put him in one.  We were never gonna let this get to a vote.  

No, I understand not voting for trump. I truly do. I’ll vote Republican no matter what, but I’m hoping Desantis wins the nom. 

• Fuck You 7