LBGTQ

Mo Horn

2 minutes ago, Poe It Up said:

Im in my mid 30’s and they really can’t keep up from back there in my experience. They may have a shot after my 6th beer though. 

you've played competitive golf and/or tennis with professional cisgender women athletes and consistently beat them?

I Dont Believe You Will Ferrell GIF

2 minutes ago, aggie08 said:

Wow. Look at this pathetic mother fucker use this thread to flex that he can hit a 300 yard drive. Holy shit this is sad.

we all can hit 300 yards, the question is which direction.

• Hook 'Em 5

58 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

That he won't be able to ostracize them or be as openly cruel to him as was once acceptable.  Again, it's not much more complex than that.  They'll write 10,000 words trying to justify themselves, but that sentence is the foundation under all of it.  

Trans people used to have the decency to hide, and hang themselves in their basements where we didn't have to see them or hear about it.  And now, they live out in society, as if they were ACTUAL human beings, like the rest of us.  And we can't even call them faggot, and beat them up -- what has America come to?  That's not the America I grew up in and love!  MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!  BEAT UP A QUEER, LIKE WE USED TO BE ABLE TO DO!

But brisket!!! They're weird!  I don't understand them and they're oogy!  And their parents are so indoctrinated they want to lop their wieners off and give them to little girls!

It's like middle-schoolers making serious national policy.  And policy that intrudes on deeply personal individual and family matters.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1
  • Rage+1 1

6 minutes ago, aggie08 said:

Wow. Look at this pathetic mother fucker use this thread to flex that he can hit a 300 yard drive. Holy shit this is sad.

5 minutes ago, troph said:

you've played competitive golf and/or tennis with professional cisgender women athletes and consistently beat them?

3 minutes ago, aggie08 said:

I'm no expert, but I think it's because he's lying.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, troph said:

Consistently, no. But once you get them back there the change in their game is dramatic. 

• Fuck You 3

Just now, Poe It Up said:

No, not just your drive. It changes the entire course. They have ladies tees for a reason. 

I've hit from the ladies tees before.  Not because I'm trans, but because I don't give a shit.  

I'll make my point and let y'all get back to this wonderfully productive conversation.  Guys like Poe and me, we think kids are too soft, not independent enough, we smother them, they're too fragile emotionally, we're not letting them figure out life and resiliency.  I agree.  Where I depart with Poe on this is if we need to tough up kids (and we do)-------THEN WHO THE FUCK CARES ABOUT SOME FUCKING DRAG SHOW IN FLORIDA?  The next generation needs to be tougher and stronger, but banning a fucking LGBTQ+ book in the library must be done immediately lest it crush their concept of reality and goodness?  That sounds pretty fucking delicate to me. 

Either they learn who else is on this planet with them at some point, or worst case---just leave 'em in the dark about it and they'll awkwardly stumble into it in college.  But don't pick the path of "These kids today got it too easy" as you trip over you and your party to ban anything that might possibly, slightly, make them think about something different for two fucking seconds.  The GOP used to be party of Rugged Individualism, that used to mean something.  Now it's, "Be rugged, be an individual.  And I'll make sure everything and anything that's slightly different is taken away from your field of vision and hearing.  My poor little sugarplumb, daddy will make sure nothing out of the ordinary ever comes to pass 'cause you're such a wittle boo-bear!"  

• Hook 'Em 4

23 minutes ago, troph said:

bone structure and muscle.  I beg to differ.  and what does it matter that I would have been 3-5 inches shorter if I was born female?  There are tall women. Should the tallest women be ruled ineligible to protect the short women?  What about the women who are strong as fuck, the ones you swear are a little masculine, probably a lesbian too come to think of it.  Should they be excluded from competition? Hell I know a cisgender woman, she drives a monster F250 truck, all jacked up, she owns an irrigation company and I sweatergod she dead lifts more than any of you fuckers.  She's a muff diver too (I'll admit I was smitten for a quick minute when she paid attention to me).  She's ripped strong, like scary strong.  Should she be excluded from competition because she's an outlier?

I 100% get men shouldn't compete with women. That's why 1 year transition isn't enough for me for the NCAA and Olympic games. Either no puberty at all (hey about that legislation that won't let kids transition) or a minimum of 2 years full hormone replacement with monitored levels on the reg so that we can ensure that you are actually transitioning day by day.  Something like that.  My trans folks may not like that, but honestly I really think once transition is done, the competition issue is moot and the outliers that people point to are (1) trans people no doubt (no fakers, no one fakes for competition), and (2) transition hasn't fully taken hold.

Can i get her number??

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

54 minutes ago, StassneyHorn said:

Democrats endangered his child’s livelihood because him making less money means they are less safe.

Meanwhile, Democrats were wanting to expand child tax credits from COVID.

While ignoring Republicans endanger his child’s lives with increasingly lax gun laws. 

Show us your paystub @Poe It Up

@Poe It Up show me your paystub

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Poe It Up said:

I was never that great as a QB unfortunately. Much to my PawPaw’s chagrin. 

I think he's finally over it, but his chagrin continues on as you still refer to him decades later as "PawPaw"  

28 minutes ago, Poe It Up said:

No, not just your drive. It changes the entire course. They have ladies tees for a reason. 

I just did a quick check of LPGA stats.  AVERAGE driving distance of top 50 players exceeds 250.  That would hold up against just about any amateur male golfer (scratch or higher handicap) in an 18 hole round, regardless of tees played.

Oh, and in case you're wondering, the average driving distance of 0-5 handicap males was...wait for it...

around 240 yards.

https://www.golfwrx.com/637222/the-average-driving-distance-for-male-amateur-golfers-in-each-handicap-range/

https://www.golfmagic.com/equipment-news/new-golf-driving-distance-stats-are-out-are-you-average-your-handicap

https://www.golfmonthly.com/features/the-game/how-far-do-average-golfers-actually-hit-it-123891

Edited by DDD Dad
  • Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, DDD Dad said:

I just did a quick check of LPGA stats.  AVERAGE driving distance of top 50 players exceeds 250.  That would hold up against just about any amateur male golfer (scratch or higher handicap) in an 18 hole round, regardless of tees played.

In professional tennis average first serve for women is 100+ mph. There’s no 30 something amateur men’s player winning that match. 

• Hook 'Em 5

44 minutes ago, TwiceHorn said:

And why in the name of God and everything holy does this need to be a legislative priority for anyone?

Because it's performative.  It's not enough to just be a cruel dick in your heart.  You have to outwardly SHOW how much of a judgmental, cruel dick you can be.  What good is it to hate faggots if you just hold that thought in your head?   No, if you want adulation from your fellow tribe members, you need to roll some queers, ya know?  Put 'em under your boot heel, grind 'em down, laughing as you perform for your buddies.

And thank goodness they're doing it.  Why, I was growing up as a normal red-blooded American male middle schooler, interested in girls and their budding boobies and whatnot, until I saw a dude performing in drag.  I can't tell y'all how hard I had to fight the urge to totally turn gay and have sex with every guy around.  It was a real struggle, and the only reason it happened was that my parents let me watch "Tootsie."

Or, the alternative version is.....I was straight from the moment I figured out what a female was, and never wavered, in spite of seeing drag performers, knowing gay people, having gay friends, even hanging out with some of them at a gay bar a time or two.  You could drop me in a gay bar every night for a year....and I still would have left each night going "wonder if I can meet a gal at the Jack n the Box when I stop and pick up a burger on the way home."

The only thing the Poe's of this world fear is the loss of their ability to inflict cruelty and pain on people.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Rage+1 1

12 minutes ago, troph said:

In professional tennis average first serve for women is 100+ mph. There’s no 30 something amateur men’s player winning that match. 

Like I implied in my first post, I played competitive tennis as a junior to a level that would have enabled me to play for a division 1 college team (but I had burned out by then).  I harbor no delusions that I could beat a professional women's tennis player today.  MAYBE back when I was in my best form I'd have a chance against a satellite tour player but I still doubt it.

Shoot, I play golf regularly with (and have played with and beaten at tennis several years ago) a guy who played on tour (played at Wimbledon, was Bjorn Borg's practice partner and SMU tennis HOF member) and he isn't beating any professional or even college player today (of course he's over 60 now, but my point still stands)  

Edited by DDD Dad
  • Hook 'Em 2

I'm sure Billie Jean King had this thread in mind when she was coming up.  From a legend of thread derails, I did not see the golf drive pissing contest coming.  At all.  

Although one positive to come out of this---male, female, man, woman, gay, straight, bi, trans---everybody has an inner Uncle Rico within themselves.  "We could won state if coach had just let me play!"  You can take the queer advocate outta Texas but you can't take Texas outta the queer advocate ;)  

1 hour ago, Patricio Swayze said:

Poe being in his mid 30s makes a bit of sense. Hell, when I was that age I thought I knew it all and had it all figured out. Now approaching my late 40s and I know now that I have a long way to go yet.

The wisdom just keeps coming, 😎 

49 minutes ago, YGIFS said:

I'm sure Billie Jean King had this thread in mind when she was coming up.  From a legend of thread derails, I did not see the golf drive pissing contest coming.  At all.  

Although one positive to come out of this---male, female, man, woman, gay, straight, bi, trans---everybody has an inner Uncle Rico within themselves.  "We could won state if coach had just let me play!"  You can take the queer advocate outta Texas but you can't take Texas outta the queer advocate ;)  

Train-wreck GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

3 minutes ago, wildcat09 said:

Poe going full Uncle Rico wasn’t on my bingo card but sure is funny.

I'm half-serious when I say you can ask the Hess' and the applicable actors to write/create a scene where it's revealed that Uncle Rico was in fact benched his senior year for a new QB who was a girl transitioned to boy in 1980's Idaho and beat him out for the starting spot.  And what's why he's so fucking bitter.  But in the end, he's redeemed because I think deep-down, Uncle Rico was actually a good guy...just lonely.  

9 minutes ago, YGIFS said:

Goddamnit, you had to remind of that watch didn't you?  If he wears that thing when he surrenders in Manhattan, I'm gonna faint.  At this point, the simulation has him wear it to piss me off.  

Could've been worse.  She could have reminded you of a certain deconstructed burger.

At least the burger makes fucking sense.  I mean, yeah---they took it apart and used shitty ingredients.  But it's still the parts of a fucking hamberder.  

The watch makes zero fucking sense.  I have played golf with actual wealthy people, poor people, professionals, and people who don't give fuck one about the game (like myself).  Most folks go out with nothing on their hands/wrists.  A fair amount wear their wedding ring.  A handful have worn a true sports watch, but I have never---not in real life, not on TV, not at the dozens of charity golf tournaments I have helped host...have I ever seen an obese, non-athletic guy (who was sober by the way) come out to the first hole and say, "Yep Spalding, give me the Lady Laloo" and some kid gives him a razor thin unisex watch that he can barely put on that cuts off circulation to his fucking lead swing hand and just creates general discomfort for four fucking hours while locking in bulbous orange sweat.  

You folks can debate his anti-gay policies but it makes no goddamned sense.  The guy could afford any badass sports watch, or just look around one of his 20 courses and realize most serious players don't wear anything.  It's literally the strangest thing he's done with his bizarre, senile life.  And that's fucking saying something.  If any one of you saw somebody in your foursome wearing a watch like that, you'd fucking punch 'em and walk off the course.  I guarantee it.  

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, YGIFS said:

At least the burger makes fucking sense.  I mean, yeah---they took it apart and used shitty ingredients.  But it's still the parts of a fucking hamberder.  

The watch makes zero fucking sense.  I have played golf with actual wealthy people, poor people, professionals, and people who don't give fuck one about the game (like myself).  Most folks go out with nothing on their hands/wrists.  A fair amount wear their wedding ring.  A handful have worn a true sports watch, but I have never---not in real life, not on TV, not at the dozens of charity golf tournaments I have helped host...have I ever seen an obese, non-athletic guy (who was sober by the way) come out to the first hole and say, "Yep Spalding, give me the Lady Laloo" and some kid gives him a razor thin unisex watch that he can barely put on that cuts off circulation to his fucking lead swing hand and just creates general discomfort for four fucking hours while locking in bulbous orange sweat.  

You folks can debate his anti-gay policies but it makes no goddamned sense.  The guy could afford any badass sports watch, or just look around one of his 20 courses and realize most serious players don't wear anything.  It's literally the strangest thing he's done with his bizarre, senile life.  And that's fucking saying something.  If any one of you saw somebody in your foursome wearing a watch like that, you'd fucking punch 'em and walk off the course.  I guarantee it.  

Now. Having written that nice little essay in which I bolded a few of your very gems, go back and reread this below and then ask yourself, which outcome do you see most likely occurring in twenty plus years for the tiptop golfer in this way off the path derailed thread? The one below or the scenario you described? Hint: I'm not talking about DDD Dad.

2 hours ago, Patricio Swayze said:

Poe being in his mid 30s makes a bit of sense. Hell, when I was that age I thought I knew it all and had it all figured out. Now approaching my late 40s and I know now that I have a long way to go yet.

Edited by Mrs Whiggins

Anybody who says a male amateur single digits handicap can keep up with the LPGA pros is full of shit.  Last year in the Hilton Tournament of Champions a bunch of good scratch amateur men (pros in other sports so good athletes) teed up with the women:  same tees, same set-up.  Danielle Kang shot 16 under all four rounds in the 60’s. Only one man even broke 72 for a single round (Mardy Fish shot a 70). Derek Lowe (.2) was in a playoff with Annika (retired, 51 years old) for low “amateur” at +6.  Mark Mulder (scratch) was +18.  Smoltz, who’s played Champions tour events, was +18.  Mardy  Fish (+2.8) was +19.

Moving the tees back wouldn’t help the men either.  As posted, average driving distance is similar for LPGA vs scratch men.  And accuracy disparity is going to grow even bigger with longer irons into the greens.  An LPGA pro is much more accurate than a scratch amateur with an 8 iron vs the am’s PW.  If you go to 5 iron be 7 iron it’s going to be even bigger (see Mark Brody, strokes gained data).

Edited by Jatrain
  • Hook 'Em 7
  • Like 2

37 minutes ago, Jatrain said:

Anybody who says a male amateur single digits handicap can keep up with the LPGA pros is full of shit.  Last year in the Hilton Tournament of Champions a bunch of good scratch amateur men (pros in other sports so good athletes) teed up with the women:  same tees, same set-up.  Danielle Kang shot 16 under all four rounds in the 60’s. Only one man even broke 72 for a single round (Mardy Fish shot a 70). Derek Lowe (.2) was in a playoff with Annika (retired, 51 years old) for low “amateur” at +6.  Mark Mulder (scratch) was +18.  Smoltz, who’s played Champions tour events, was +18.  Mardy  Fish (+2.8) was +19.

Moving the tees back wouldn’t help the men either.  As posted, average driving distance is similar for LPGA vs scratch men.  And accuracy disparity is going to grow even bigger with longer irons into the greens.  An LPGA pro is much more accurate than a scratch amateur with an 8 iron vs the am’s PW.  If you go to 5 iron be 7 iron it’s going to be even bigger (see Mark Brody, strokes gained data).

I mean, everyone already knew that he was lying, but the complete destruction of every point the he attempted to make is so great to see.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 3

For a guy who doesn't like when men infiltrate women's sports due to physical superiority...he sure compares himself to female athletes a lot.  I mean golf isn't a direct contact sport, even mentally or numerically---to obsess over your stats versus that of a female seems like a weird flex for somebody who is so adamantly opposed to men boosting stats over females.  

I mean, to be fair...if you are a male trans to female swimmer in Lane 4...your butterfly wake will slow down a female swimmer in lane 6 or 2.  But just standing by yourself in a teebox googling "How much farther can I hit my driver than the lowest ranked LPGA qualifier" is just fucking weird.  

15 hours ago, PenelopeWitherspoon said:

Oh hun, if you are going to attempt to insult me, at least make sure your sentence makes sense. You need another adjective in there.  I know using discernible was a stretch for you.  

It must really gall you that a happy, successful, single woman calls you out on your bullshit.  You say you are not a misogynist, but you continue to support a political ideology which wants to make women little better than property just so you can, checks notes, pay less in taxes to buy a fucking boat.  You are a a loathsome cockroach.

I don’t loathe women, quite the contrary. I just think your an unfortunate looking, pathetic cunt that tremendously overvalues everything you think you bring. Pretty simple, really.  I want to pay less taxes so I can buy a house to park the ones I already have. 

Your posts tell us happy your are. And single?  No way!!1!

• Fuck You 8

7 hours ago, PenelopeWitherspoon said:

Trans women are women, and your continued misgendering of them is anti-trans.  

It is obvious that @fattyflattie and @Poe It Up believe the only people that Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of happiness apply to are rich, white, males.  You are both disgusting.

Tagging me along with ideas I’ve never held or championed for is pretty weak. Why would an intellectual giant need to resort to that?  I’ve got plenty of controversial beliefs, no need to fabricate falsehoods. 

1 hour ago, fattyflattie said:

I don’t loathe women, quite the contrary. I just think your an unfortunate looking, pathetic cunt that tremendously overvalues everything you think you bring. Pretty simple, really.  I want to pay less taxes so I can buy a house to park the ones I already have. 

Your posts tell us happy your are. And single?  No way!!1!

10 minutes ago, fattyflattie said:

Tagging me along with ideas I’ve never held or championed for is pretty weak. Why would an intellectual giant need to resort to that?  I’ve got plenty of controversial beliefs, no need to fabricate falsehoods. 

Bless your heart.

7 hours ago, fattyflattie said:

What did you quote shows “only people that Life, Liberty, and pursuit of happiness apply to rich, white, males? Please skip the one liner and just show your work.  

Stop posting in this thread. Final warning. All you are doing is trolling or spouting your nonsensical views. Go away. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1