2023 RB Cedric Baxter Jr.

IDIOTsavant

1 hour ago, cochamps said:

The Sark era is taking off.  Get on board or get run over.  AGNB

Careful with that particular analogy, friendo. It triggers.

Spoiler

“The light at the end of the tunnel? It’s not safe. The future? It’s comin’. If you’re in the way, we’re gonna roll right through you…They’re at the gate screaming, ‘let me in!’ Why? Because the train is rollin’…it comin’, guys..get on board, or get out the way…”

-Vance Bedford, 2014

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, SamMan said:

Careful with that particular analogy, friendo. It triggers.

Hide contents

“The light at the end of the tunnel? It’s not safe. The future? It’s comin’. If you’re in the way, we’re gonna roll right through you…They’re at the gate screaming, ‘let me in!’ Why? Because the train is rollin’…it comin’, guys..get on board, or get out the way…”

-Vance Bedford, 2014

Maybe the train came 8 years later?

I Hope Please GIF

• Hook 'Em 4

Thanks for bringing your talents and dream to THE UNIVERSITY OF TEXAS.  I pray you stay healthy, get a great education, and find out who you really are! That's what college is all about.  I guess now, the cash is a huge factor in managing your life and trying to keep the leaches off you.  Focus on school, find a few good friends, and avoid all the folks that tell you how great you are. They are NOT the folks you want in your life.

So come on, have fun! Party hard... but keep your life of track... IF you can figure that out.  And that my friend is the hardest part!  As you will learn over tiem!

Hookem! and let's roll!

• Hook 'Em 1

43 minutes ago, horn4life said:

Thanks for bringing your talents and dream to THE UNIVERSITY OF TEXAS.  I pray you stay healthy, get a great education, and find out who you really are! That's what college is all about.  I guess now, the cash is a huge factor in managing your life and trying to keep the leaches off you.  Focus on school, find a few good friends, and avoid all the folks that tell you how great you are. They are NOT the folks you want in your life.

So come on, have fun! Party hard... but keep your life of track... IF you can figure that out.  And that my friend is the hardest part!  As you will learn over tiem!

Hookem! and let's roll!

christian-bale-confused.gif

• Haha 8

Nsiap, but is there a plan in place to upgrade Choice's title/pay at the end of the season? May be a little premature until we see how the RB room performs, but I know there has to be several programs out there with plans to lure him away..

7 hours ago, honolulu horn said:

Worster, Leaks, Campbell, Metcalf, Holmes, Williams, Charles, Benson, Robinson....to name a few. Baxter chose wisely. 

The list is certainly long.  Here’s another who’s forgotten too often, unfortunately.

Chris Gilbert … Texas High School and College Football Foundation HoF.

🤘

• Hook 'Em 2