Austin OnlyFans Model Taking Involuntary Hiatus

chainsaw

https://www.kxan.com/news/texas/austin-onlyfans-model-charged-with-murdering-boyfriend/

spacer.png

AUSTIN (KXAN) — An OnlyFans and Instagram model from Austin who reportedly stabbed her boyfriend to death in Florida was arrested and charged with murder.

Courtney Clenney, also known as Courtney Tailor, was arrested on Wednesday in Hawaii. She is charged with second-degree murder in the April 3 stabbing of 27-year-old Christian “Toby” Obumseli, according to the Hawai’i Police Department. Obumseli was a Texas Tech University alumnus.

The Miami Police Department described Obumseli’s death as a domestic violence incident that involved a fight and ended with a stabbing, NBC reports.

Clenney’s defense lawyer, Frank Prieto, told KXAN’s sister station in Florida she acted in self-defense.

“Obumseli attacked her and choked her that evening; Courtney had no choice but to meet force with force,” Prieto said in a statement to NBC 6. “Further, we are disappointed that the State Attorney sought an arrest warrant in this matter; we have cooperated with the investigation from the beginning with both the State and the City of Miami Police Department. We have always offered to self-surrender if charges were filed in an effort to begin the legal process of clearing her of the charges.”

Clenney is being held at the East Hawai’i Detention Center and is expected to make a first court appearance Thursday, the department said. She will eventually be extradited to Florida.

Video of the last time he was seen alive, being attacked by her in an elevator

Video of her after the victim was dead

A jury of 12 Florida Men will let her walk.

That’s a tough one to figure out which way this goes.  She’s a hot ass white woman which carries the ultimate privilege in this country and he’s a black guy which doesn’t to put it mildly.  Maybe there’s video of him attacking her somewhere that we’ll see but there’s damn sure video of her attacking him.

I’m sure her family or friends will say she claimed to fear for her life.

Ultimately I suspect it’ll come down to “I did it because he was trying to murder me and even though there is no evidence of that you should definitely believe me because a lot of men kill women in this country.”

The elevator video shows her trying to punch him a couple of times in the head which he blocked but it reeks of a privilege pretty girl who feels she can be abusive because he won’t dare lay a hand on her. 

• Hook 'Em 1

17 minutes ago, Lhorn said:

That’s a tough one to figure out which way this goes.  She’s a hot ass white woman which carries the ultimate privilege in this country and he’s a black guy which doesn’t to put it mildly.  Maybe there’s video of him attacking her somewhere that we’ll see but there’s damn sure video of her attacking him.

Ultimately I suspect it’ll come down to “I did it because he was trying to murder me and even though there is no evidence of that you should definitely believe me because a lot of men kill women in this country.”

The elevator video shows her trying to punch him a couple of times in the head which he blocked but it reeks of a privilege pretty girl who feels she can be abusive because he won’t dare lay a hand on her. 

I don't know how much time passed between elevator video and the 2nd video. Maybe she will claim that the first incident had already cooled off and then he was the aggressor in the second altercation. Honestly that's the only way "self defense" works here.

44 minutes ago, Lhorn said:

Watching the elevator video, it's like he knew that if he responded in kind, there'd be cops all over his ass within minutes.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

Watching the elevator video, it's like he knew that if he responded in kind, there'd be cops all over his ass within minutes.

Probably true, but it also looked like he wanted her to stop assaulting him, but didn't want to hurt her.

• Hook 'Em 4

45 minutes ago, chainsaw said:

I don't know how much time passed between elevator video and the 2nd video. Maybe she will claim that the first incident had already cooled off and then he was the aggressor in the second altercation. Honestly that's the only way "self defense" works here.

Elevator incident happened in February, the stabbing occurred in April.

3 minutes ago, chainsaw said:

You sure?

the tweet above with the video literally says "State attorneys office showing a video from February that they say shows the defendant acting violently towards the victim"

2 hours ago, Lhorn said:

thats already her stance and has been from the beginning.  the article mentions her lawyer is already claiming he choked her out and it was the only way to save herself. 

• Hook 'Em 1

11 minutes ago, AUS-97HORN said:

the tweet above with the video literally says "State attorneys office showing a video from February that they say shows the defendant acting violently towards the victim"

thats already her stance and has been from the beginning.  the article mentions her lawyer is already claiming he choked her out and it was the only way to save herself. 

She's wearing the same bottom I thought they thought it was from the night of. Why would they make a big deal about this video?

Just now, chainsaw said:

You got a source?

Um, the tweet in your original post?

But... here you go:

https://www.wfla.com/news/florida/graphic-video-onlyfans-star-batters-boyfriend-she-stabbed-to-death/

Clenney was arrested in Hawaii Wednesday on suspicion of stabbing her boyfriend to death on April 3.

Miami prosecutors released video showing Courtney Clenney attacking Christian Obumseli in the elevator of their Miami apartment building on Feb. 21.

1 minute ago, chainsaw said:

She's wearing the same bottom I thought they thought it was from the night of. Why would they make a big deal about this video?

seriously?

the video shows her being the aggressor, and not letting up, despite him doing defensive moves to block her.   Being the aggressor less than 3 months before she killed him.

you have hard proof she has shown aggressive, "violent" tendancies to hit, smack, and beat on her boyfriend in a public space kind of implies that maybe, just possibly she might have done that shit when she killed him. 

thats why the video is relevant.   it shows she cant claim she is little miss innocent white girl whose mean abusive "scarry" black man boyfriend liked to attack her without notice or provocation. 

If the boyfriend is being claimed as an abuser, that video helps to dispell the notion that he was a hitter... because honestly as several have already said, she deserved to be physically restrained after she kept hitting his ass... and historically abusers dont just let their victims whale on them in a "private" space without at least some physical response to them being hit. 

• Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, AUS-97HORN said:

seriously?

the video shows her being the aggressor, and not letting up, despite him doing defensive moves to block her.   Being the aggressor less than 3 months before she killed him.

you have hard proof she has shown aggressive, "violent" tendancies to hit, smack, and beat on her boyfriend in a public space kind of implies that maybe, just possibly she might have done that shit when she killed him. 

thats why the video is relevant.   it shows she cant claim she is little miss innocent white girl whose mean abusive "scarry" black man boyfriend liked to attack her without notice or provocation. 

If the boyfriend is being claimed as an abuser, that video helps to dispell the notion that he was a hitter... because honestly as several have already said, she deserved to be physically restrained after she kept hitting his ass... and historically abusers dont just let their victims whale on them in a "private" space without at least some physical response to them being hit. 

okay but that was two months before. that doesn't mean she's always going to be the aggressor.

2 hours ago, utee94 said:

Probably true, but it also looked like he wanted her to stop assaulting him, but didn't want to hurt her.

The backwards headlock made me laugh out loud. He should have paddled her behind. I’d like to try the same thing at my house except I would receive a shot to the nuts that would send me to my knees. 

• Hook 'Em 1

16 hours ago, SquishMitten said:

Looks like she’s 6 years younger than him. That seems like it would have made for a very questionable age difference when he was in college

Yea I saw that, might have been she was a side piece after college but she claimed they dated.  Just remember a friend that knows her and the dead boyfriend telling me that.  

Edited by Hook1997