Casket with Beautiful Flower Details ( Like New)

Neikea

2 minutes ago, Surly Bevo said:

These have always been a little odd....this just took it to 11.

it will cost you 4x this at Dignity 

1 minute ago, old white guy said:

Dammit where were you six months ago??

this was not available until last month sorry 

On 8/13/2022 at 10:48 AM, Neikea said:

the Flowers have been hand painted. perfect for a woman or a girl child who is over 4 feet 6 inches long

I wouldn’t think there would be a minimum length for a casket only a maximum. Then again you could just fold ‘em up

On 8/13/2022 at 10:46 PM, Pato del Muerto said:

I prefer my casket interiors to be a little more plush. 

How in the hell am i supposed to rest for all eternity in that??  I actually would very  much prefer a viking funeral...push my body on a "boat" of wood and gasoline and shoot a lit arrow into the middle of it the boat.  And then get fucked up talking about all of the stupid shit I did.

• Hook 'Em 1

Also... someone explain this to me as a foreigner...

Why is the casket made of metal? Is it so when the Night King cometh, the body will be trapped and not able to join the undead hoards?

In Taiwan, the caskets are made of wood, and they drill holes in them before they are lowered to invite decomposition.

Neither makes sense to me. I just want to cremated with my ashes spread in a Pacific Northwest forest.

3 hours ago, Superhero said:

Why is the casket made of metal? Is it so when the Night King cometh, the body will be trapped and not able to join the undead hoards?

In Taiwan, the caskets are made of wood, and they drill holes in them before they are lowered to invite decomposition.

Neither makes sense to me. I just want to cremated with my ashes spread in a Pacific Northwest forest.

On 8/21/2022 at 3:33 PM, Superhero said:

this one had a hole but it has been patched with bondo and sanded, it is not noticeable

• Haha 1

In case the deal falls through and/or you are taking backup offers: I don't know what tradition dictates, but say you have 2 bodies that are 4'8"ish and each weighs about 105lbs, do you think there would be room in the Agenda II? I'm a little worried that you wouldn't be able to close it because of the arms.

On 9/3/2022 at 12:17 PM, Bevo said:

In case the deal falls through and/or you are taking backup offers: I don't know what tradition dictates, but say you have 2 bodies that are 4'8"ish and each weighs about 105lbs, do you think there would be room in the Agenda II? I'm a little worried that you wouldn't be able to close it because of the arms.

yes You but would have to lay them head to feet 

On 8/21/2022 at 3:33 PM, Superhero said:

I think a lot of people here don’t like the idea of being eaten by bugs. It’s like some fantasy where you and your clothes stay pretty for all eternity. Also, maybe groundwater concerns. I too would prefer to be cremated (I’d say donated to science, but I don’t think they’re running low on overweight guys with heart disease), but I’ll leave it to whoever is still around to do what they want.