2022 Fuck Fantasy Football

shadow_operative2.0

1 hour ago, slorch said:

RB- Chubb, Singletary, CEH, E. Mitchell,J. Cook

WR- M. Williams(LAC), Marquise Brown, Waddle, Aiyuk, Skyy Moore

It’s dangerous to trade away a points machine like Kupp; however, the guys you’d get in return combined with your other players make it doable. 

For everyone: what is reasonable time to let someone consider a trade?  I took the one above down just now because it has been 24 hours, I am travelling today, and Kupp plays tonight.

How long is reasonable on both sides?

good thing about injury report for week 1...  mainly checking to see if anyone got hit by a car or fell off a bridge last night.  Nagging injuries and bullshit reporting is at a minimum.

Good luck everyone.

I make sure to spend on running backs this year because I’m tired of wading through shit running backs - Kamara and Chubb can’t even combine for 20 fucking points. Great fucking ROI. How the fuck is Kamara not involved in fucking comeback mode down 2+ scores? Was he even fucking playing?

philly scores 5 TD’s and dual threat Jalen Hurts somehow only accounts for ONE.  Dan Tough Guy Campbell’s baby shit defense just lays down for running backs at the goal line over and over. Biggest joke of a hire since?

DJ Moore - the best WR value evarrrr! Fucking worthless.

Keenan Allen - because of course the year I own you.

Wait on TE - David Njoku, this year’s hottest sleeper. 1 catch for 7 yards.

Just need Javonte Williams to be so-so. I can still actually win thanks to Michael Thomas and Miami DST!  Surely something will go my way, right? Nope!  chickenshit Russ decides he’s going to  become Captain Checkdown and dump off to his RB 10 fucking times. Hey pussy, maybe that’s why your limp dick offense only scored 13 points and lost to dogshit Seattle. 

Edited by CurlyDumps

I think I will bite on Taysom in the league I'm helping my buddy with. TE is the only week spot with zero catch Cole Kmet. I will hold him another week due to the monsoon factor. 

@CurlyDumps what do I know, but I'm still very high on Javonte. I think it's a long play and by the end of the year he will be an undisputed RB1, and in the meantime he's going to be a guy you can start and get good production out of regardless of the timeshare, a la Chubb/Hunt. He's going to score, 12 targets and 11 catches is titties in PPR, and the dude is just explosive. He was ripping off 11 yards every time he touched the ball in the first half before they got behind. Gordon is a good player for sure but Javonte is better and that is going to play itself out as the season progresses imo. 

• Hook 'Em 1

On 9/11/2022 at 3:56 PM, ztejas said:

Devonta Smith with a scorching 0 points today. 

On 9/12/2022 at 9:30 AM, MoJames said:

1-0 with Kadarius and Devonta combining for 2 points. I'll take it.

I still finished 2nd in points week 1. 

So, yeah, I'll take it too.

My bench did fucking nothing, though. 

On 9/13/2022 at 9:56 AM, Baboontyme said:

I think I will bite on Taysom in the league I'm helping my buddy with. TE is the only week spot with zero catch Cole Kmet. I will hold him another week due to the monsoon factor. 

@CurlyDumps what do I know, but I'm still very high on Javonte. I think it's a long play and by the end of the year he will be an undisputed RB1, and in the meantime he's going to be a guy you can start and get good production out of regardless of the timeshare, a la Chubb/Hunt. He's going to score, 12 targets and 11 catches is titties in PPR, and the dude is just explosive. He was ripping off 11 yards every time he touched the ball in the first half before they got behind. Gordon is a good player for sure but Javonte is better and that is going to play itself out as the season progresses imo. 

What are your thoughts on Aaron Jones for the year? 

Swift says he's not in any danger of not playing. It might just be planned rest. 

Re: Jones I drafted Dillon in both leagues. I think he's the better player evidenced by the second half of last season and what we saw in Week 1. Dillon leading the team in targets with Lazard out was pretty telling. Led in carries, as well. I think it you think that GB will be playing behind a lot this year Jones will be a good asset but otherwise he's probably not going to live up to the value of where he was drafted at unless Dillon gets hurt. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, shadow_operative2.0 said:

You would drop a legitimate WR over a mother fucker that got shot?

Christian Kirk sucks too. 

I feel like my WR are better than my RB, and I always make the playoffs with the best record in this league, only to get bounced first round, so looking long run....have Devante, Lamb, and McLaurin. RB are Jacobs and Conner. I had myself set on dropping Robinson, but all these damn sites say to stash him like he's going to be the second coming when he gets back.