2022 Fuck Fantasy Football

shadow_operative2.0

5 hours ago, TXSooner518 said:

Are you going to be carrying 2 defenses, 2 tight ends, 2 QB, or 2 kickers?  I really wouldn't want to drop any of those guys. 

I'm holding onto Watson because I have Murray as my starter, so when he does his late season collapse, I'll need Watson. I dropped my defense to grab Bateman off waivers, so that's why I need to make up for that. 

6 hours ago, Upgrayedd said:

.5 ppr wr halp Pick 2 besides Higg

T Higgins Q at Dal

Lamb v cincy 

Allen Robinson v ATL

Josh Palmer at KC

J Dotson  at Det

17 minutes ago, CurlyDumps said:

Lamb and Robinson. Money plays, and a squeaky wheel game could be coming for the $30 million dollar man.

FYI helps if you post the matchup (and @ or vs. for home/away)

Thanks.  Added above 

15 hours ago, Doc Sam Beckett said:

I'm holding onto Watson because I have Murray as my starter, so when he does his late season collapse, I'll need Watson. I dropped my defense to grab Bateman off waivers, so that's why I need to make up for that. 

drop Watson. He’s dead weight the next 11 weeks. And it’s not like Cleveland’s WR/TE are world beaters when he comes back. 

• Like 1

Just now, Firemans4Horn said:

Kenneth Walker is the last guy on my bench. Should I drop him for Khalil Herbert?

I'd personally prefer Khalil, but you could go either way. Watching the game last week Khalil was the best RB on the bears and I'd think as time progresses he will take the starting role.

• Hook 'Em 1

30 minutes ago, closetohumping said:

I got KW as well.

BTW, missed on Saquan in all three of my leagues even though I would've loved to pick him.

Same. Well only two drafts and he wasn't available in one, which made me sad. I was eyeing a Saquon/Javonte backfield.

@EvilCaseMcCoy been reading some buzz that GB is going to make a concerted effort to get Jones the ball this week. 

Edited by Baboontyme
  • Hook 'Em 1

23 minutes ago, Baboontyme said:

Same. Well only two drafts and he wasn't available in one, which made me sad. I was eyeing a Saquon/Javonte backfield.

@EvilCaseMcCoy been reading some buzz that GB is going to make a concerted effort to get Jones the ball this week. 

Good.  I got Jones on one of my teams 

Well, FantasyPros is seriously on my shit-list now. Big league where everyone starts scrubs at WR3/Flex, I had Garrett Wilson in all week over Gage. Every time I checked my lineup, got the FP popup telling me to switch them, finally did so about 11:30 this morning. Only a 21-pt fuckup, goddamnit. 

They also had Mooney over Dotson all week. 

11 minutes ago, Celery Man said:

shit. I had already put in a waiver to pick up baker mayfield and drop matt ryan, just... I think that's a better option. Dak Prescott is available, I'm tempted to drop Lance for Dak and see how well I can manage with Baker in the interim. Otherwise it's like, Flaco, Smith, Rush.. fuck.

• Haha 1

Had Tua and Waddle on my bench.  Started Lance at QB and Marquise Brown was rated a start over Waddle on virtually every site.

All that being said, I'm still likely to be high point this week.

That should fill the rest of the League with confidence.

4 hours ago, Celery Man said:

cool cool had lance as my qb but at least I've got checks roster matt ryan as a backup

What on earth happened in your draft? (I guess Lance was rated higher than I thought)

I have Jeudy and of course my opponent has Sutton. Just killer... 

Edited by ztejas

I ended up with Tua the same way.  Fucking around picking RBs and WRs and all of the sudden I realize...damn, all the QBs are gone.

Then Tua sucked last week, so I sat him on the road at Balty.... furk.

At least I didn't cut him.🤣

10 hours ago, closetohumping said:

Had pollard and Christian Kirk on my bench.  Seems like Tony may be taking over for zeke?

I'm wondering the same thing. I drafted and started Zeke, which almost cost me a win this week. I won by .6 points. Zeke just looks completely uninspired out there. 

• Hook 'Em 1

49 minutes ago, ztejas said:

Devonta Smith was such a fucking awful pick. May just drop him after this week. 

Alright maybe he's not that bad. 

Still - having players in the Eagles offense is such a beating. I have him and Sanders and Hurts runs in every God damn TD. 

• Haha 1

High point in the league for the week...with Tua and Waddle on my bench.  My starters actually beat my bench by exactly 1 point.

I guess whatever the opposite of "Fuck Fantasy Football" might be, maybe "I'm lucky as hell, despite my coach" was in session this week.  Sure is nice to get all dem points though.  Keep em coming!!!