2022 Fuck Fantasy Football

shadow_operative2.0

8 minutes ago, CurlyDumps said:

"I'm going to make I get good running backs this season. Tired of having shit running backs."

Alvin Kamara gives me absolute trash and now a fucking zero because he's ruled out at 5am.

Fuck the trash Saints and all these NFL teams who treat injuries like fucking state secrets.  It's really gonna help you win guise!!!!!!!

Ekeler has been super disappointing for me so far. Granted he's better than the total zero that Kamara is. 

Someone in one of my leagues rage dropped DK Metcalf I guess last week. I used my waiver and picked him up and started him over Devonta Smith this week because I didn't fall into that trap after his last week lol.

Looks to be working out and thanks for rage droppers

Not gonna lie I am on the verge of rage dropping Taylor.....not really but come the fuck on dude

On 9/28/2022 at 9:06 PM, Cornpop said:

I wouldn't start Dillon. I've got him on my team and I'm benching him, due to him splitting carries with Jones. I'd give Pierce a start ...all the fantasy experts on bullish on him

obviously i took this advice for most of the week until I read some takes that Sanders was going to struggle. at least I started Pierce, we'll see how Dillon does goddammit

27 fucking points on my bench goddammit

Edited by Celery Man
  • Hook 'Em 1

hey, stupid question from someone who has only played for a couple of years. I have Taysom Hill on my bench, and he is... both a QB and TE. So that means, I could put him in at TE and would get whatever points he earns regardless of the position he is playing when he earns them?

3 minutes ago, Celery Man said:

hey, stupid question from someone who has only played for a couple of years. I have Taysom Hill on my bench, and he is... both a QB and TE. So that means, I could put him in at TE and would get whatever points he earns regardless of the position he is playing when he earns them?

In our league he's a TE and passing stats apply to any player, such as a quick screen to a RB and they throw it downfield to WR.  The RB would get the passing stats on the play.

I just came by to ask if the Ekeler crybabies are over their hissy fits yet.

Edited by slorch

On 9/27/2022 at 6:33 AM, closetohumping said:

I wonder if Breece Hall will be rb1 for the jets by mid season?

If you could get Austin ekeler for Da ante adams would you do it?  My other receivers are lamb, cooper, Allen and Pittman jr

On 9/27/2022 at 12:34 PM, Cornpop said:

Yes I would trade Adams for Ekeler. It looks like you have plenty of WRs

Hope you took my advice on Ekeler

Tired of shitty running backs so I drafted some this year.

Now I've fucking lost Keenan Allen and Michael Thomas and have worthless DJ "Baker'ed" Moore on my roster. I start Josh Palmer and Rashod Bateman because Moore is unstartable. I've now started a reciever who got 1 catch two weeks in a row. And this week my two receivers combine for 4 catches for 40 yards.

1 hour ago, Celery Man said:

obviously i took this advice for most of the week until I read some takes that Sanders was going to struggle. at least I started Pierce, we'll see how Dillon does goddammit

27 fucking points on my bench goddammit

Good call on Pierce

Kudos for selling while hot, I guess.

As mentioned up thread, why the fuck would you want to spread that production across 2 players?  There is ZERO win in that trade for you.

23 minutes ago, slorch said:

Kudos for selling while hot, I guess.

As mentioned up thread, why the fuck would you want to spread that production across 2 players?  There is ZERO win in that trade for you.

Yep. I countered with McLaurin/Jeff Wilson for ekeler/Clyde.   I don’t even know the guy so it was kind of insulting 

Thinking about offering up Elijah Mitchell as trade fodder for a WR1/2.. I feel I’m fairly well stocked at the RB position with Najee Harris, Kareem Hunt, Khalil Herbert, and JK Dobbins. I’m weak at WR, with nobody really after Stefon Diggs and Mike Williams. Might try to get Brandon Cooks or Gallup off the waiver wire but we’ll see. Out of those RB’s listed is Mitchell the right one to look at? I don’t know if his injury and return timeline make him valuable enough. Or do I dangle Herbert while he’s hot since I don’t know what his value will be when Montgomery returns.

Standard league.

I’m in 0-4 in one league (I’m the 3x defending champion). My WRs (Keenan Allen, DJ and Elijah Moore, and Mooney) and QBs (Lance was my #1 with Winston and Mariota) are killing me. I have Ekeler, and Cook (and Mattison). 

I just offered Jeff Wilson Jr. for Gabriel Davis to the guy who has Williams (Denver). 

3-1 in my other league and won this week by 1.9 because of CEH’s last run getting called back by a holding call. 

Well I took my first loss after tonight's game thanks to Matt Stafford being a giant pussy. I also have Kupp on my team, which is great, except that he is being held back by Matt fucking Stafford. So fuck you Matt Stafford. I would bench your ass if my backup wasn't Jameis Winston, who has actually been BETTER than you so far this season. 

I'll be scanning the waiver wire if anybody needs me.