2022 Fuck Fantasy Football

shadow_operative2.0

What do you guys think about the shitty Bears offense and Darnell Mooney?

I'm 1-3 but 0.35 pts from 2-2 and back-to-back league high scores (thanks to that CeeDee Lamb drop last week) and feeling pretty optimistic about my lineup despite being autodrafted Trey Lance, Hockenson (after Kelce with my first pick) and Justin Fields. My strength is at WR/TE with Lamb/Sutton/AJ Brown/Kelce and I flipped Hockenson in the first week for Pierce to pair with AJ Dillon. I snagged Goff off the ww after the Lance injury and I stashed Dak and dumped Fields last week. This roster is a shit load better than my roster in week 1, but my depth at WR is iffy right now because of the Burks injury and the Bears offense. Burks and Mooney are my WRs 4/5, dropping Burks obviously but what to do with Mooney?

I'm dropping Burks for one of the rb ww adds this week (Murray, Brian Robinson, or Damien Williams)...

Would you hold Mooney or drop him for any of the following players: Gallup, Zay Jones, Nico Collins, Renfrow, Hollins, Richie James, Chark, MVS

10 hours ago, Gourmand said:

What do you guys think about the shitty Bears offense and Darnell Mooney? He’s on my roster; however, I’m not ready to drop him yet.

Would you hold Mooney or drop him for any of the following players: Gallup, Zay Jones, Nico Collins, Renfrow, Hollins, Richie James, Chark, MVS.

I’d maybe drop him for Renfrow. Despite the Bears horrific passing game, Mooney is still their #1 WR. 

On 9/30/2022 at 7:43 AM, ztejas said:

Not yet. Best offer I had was Etienne and I'm still glad I didn't take that. 

I mean who doesn't want the Jaguars backup running back

1 hour ago, MoJames said:

I'm at a loss for who to play and who to sit.

Your bench is better than your starters

• Hook 'Em 1

14 hours ago, Gourmand said:

What do you guys think about the shitty Bears offense and Darnell Mooney?

Would you hold Mooney or drop him for any of the following players: Gallup, Zay Jones, Nico Collins, Renfrow, Hollins, Richie James, Chark, MVS

Fields is averaging like 8-9 completions per game.  Just can't trust anyone there. I would definitely drop Mooney for Gallup or Zay Jones. Not sure about those other guys, haven't paid attention to them.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, Firemans4Horn said:

Any reason not to drop Darrell Henderson Jr?
Rams backfield sucks for 1+ seasons and I’d rather take a shot on Allgeier, Rachaad White, Corey Davis. 

I have him stashed with Chubb and CEH also on my roster.  Bye weeks await and he could be a good band aid in a bind.

I think it comes down to whomever else is on your roster and how much risk you can stand.  In the same vein of thought, I think about cutting Aiyuk daily...

On 10/4/2022 at 8:00 AM, closetohumping said:

That Kittle td reversal cost me the dub.  I'm a 20 point favorite in all three of my leagues.  Which means I will lose all three.

I really need Kittle to get back on track. Luckily I had the SF Def going this past week so that made up for it and I squeaked out a win. 

This week sit Kittle and go with Everett as TE? I could put Kittle as a Flex over Etienne who has been sucking it up I suppose.

• Hook 'Em 1

0.5 PPR. Should I trade Kamara straight up for Lamb? My WR depth is a dissapointing/injured mess.

WR: Keenan Allen, Michael Thomas, Bateman, DJ Moore (Baker'ed)

RB: Chubb, Kamara, Dobbins, Stevenson, Edmonds

I dunno whether I should be patient or just cut bait. Kamara has been a fucking nigthmare to own.

Other guy has RB issues, has been trying to get Chubb from me for 2 weeks, and just lost Javonte. Here is his WR depth, in case anyone has a good counter offer idea:

Higgins, Lamb, Samuel, London, Hopkins

1 hour ago, CurlyDumps said:

0.5 PPR. Should I trade Kamara straight up for Lamb? My WR depth is a dissapointing/injured mess.

I dunno whether I should be patient or just cut bait. Kamara has been a fucking nigthmare to own.

Other guy has RB issues, has been trying to get Chubb from me for 2 weeks, and just lost Javonte. Here is his WR depth, in case anyone has a good counter offer idea:

Magic 8 ball (CBS Trade Value Chart) says, “Yes.” 

2 hours ago, CurlyDumps said:

I have Kamara.  Hate him. 

0.5 PPR, help me with my waiver wire WR warrioring. Pick two. DJ Moore is on my bench and every other WR is hurt.

Josh Palmer @ CLE

DuverYAY vs. CIN

Josh Reynolds @ NE

Curious to see if Amon Ra is active or not. If he's out that would make Reynolds more appealing. 

Edited by CurlyDumps