2022 Fuck Fantasy Football

shadow_operative2.0

Thank God we kept Devante Adams. Even though his 2 games under 2 points didn’t help. We actually traded Thomas and JK Dobbins for Joe Mixon like 3 weeks ago. 
Mixon just got more pts this week than the 2 dudes you traded for him will in the whole season probably lmao. Fleeced. Congrats.

Don't tell me he was on your bench
  • Haha 1

I had already conceded this week as a loss, with everyone on my bench either being on BYE or IR.

Then I got to the Sunday night game needing only 4 points from CEH. Opponent had fucked up and left Mixon on his bench.

Woke up this morning to find...BAM!  2 points.  1 more catch of 6 yards wins the week.

Would have rather just been blown out by 40.  LOL.

Edited by slorch

6 minutes ago, Firemans4Horn said:

I’ve made my team progressively worse since my draft. I’m not add/dropping another player the rest of the season and will just play out the string with what I’ve got. 

I think I'm going to go guillotine style on just my roster. Lowest point total gets dropped (non-bye) and I don't add anyone the rest of the year.

1 hour ago, EvilCaseMcCoy said:

Dang, what happened?  Had the exact opposite happened to me last year. 

Jonathon Taylor, Bateman, Courtland Sutton, all happened 

Then Lamar Jackson went from being unstoppable to just average.  

I whiffed on numerous bench guys too as back up WRs (London, fucking hunter renfrow, Skyy Moore) and that, combined with Deebo injury,  I have been having to run out fucking MVS, Parris Campbell, Allen Robinson III as my WR crew the past few weeks because absolutely no one is available on FAs.  Combined the 3 of them got me 4 points last week.  

I went from averaging 121 pts the first 4 weeks to 73 pts the past 5 weeks.....brutal 

And now Lamar is on Bye this week lol 

Edited by Scraps
  • Rage+1 1

5 hours ago, Scraps said:

Jonathon Taylor, Bateman, Courtland Sutton, all happened 

Then Lamar Jackson went from being unstoppable to just average.  

I whiffed on numerous bench guys too as back up WRs (London, fucking hunter renfrow, Skyy Moore) and that, combined with Deebo injury,  I have been having to run out fucking MVS, Parris Campbell, Allen Robinson III as my WR crew the past few weeks because absolutely no one is available on FAs.  Combined the 3 of them got me 4 points last week.  

I went from averaging 121 pts the first 4 weeks to 73 pts the past 5 weeks.....brutal 

And now Lamar is on Bye this week lol 

Oof, that's rough 

• Like 1

Some POS in our league has Josh Allen, Tyreek Hill and Derrick Henry on the team (plus a Top 10 RB and Top 5 TE), in a 10-team league. I can't figure out the sleeper app to go back and see how the draft played out that we let this happen, but the fucker is 9-0 and beat me last week on my highest performing week of the season (J. Mixon). F that, wishing every bad thing to happen to end the season on him.

Anyways, I got shitty QBs, T Lawrence (@ KC) or Goff (@CHI) this week? 

Been off if surly for a minute because I’ve been busy with work. Has there ever been a worse draft pick than Kyle pitts? 

1. you had to take him in the 3rd or 4th rd

2. he hasn’t been injured and he has enough upside that you still feel obligated to play him

In the league I drafted him in, I traded him straight up for Dalton Schultz while Schultz was still injured, and I feel like I won that trade without getting any return from Schultz yet. 

• Hook 'Em 1

So here is a QB situation  - 

I have Burrow on Bye so my backup that has just been sitting on my bench all season is douchebag Rodgers.  So now I either have to start him, or pick up one of the following:

Dalton, Stafford(concussion?), Wilson, Daniel Jones, Heinicke

So what say surly? 

On 11/11/2022 at 8:34 AM, Scraps said:

So here is a QB situation  - 

I have Burrow on Bye so my backup that has just been sitting on my bench all season is douchebag Rodgers.  So now I either have to start him, or pick up one of the following:

Dalton, Stafford(concussion?), Wilson, Daniel Jones, Heinicke

So what say surly? 

No one ever got fired for starting AAron. 

On 11/13/2022 at 8:51 PM, Celery Man said:

Yeah I’m seeing if I can get Watson off waivers, although it’s unlikely. Such a dumpster fire all season.

highlight of my last 2 weeks was picking him up last night.

I am 5-5, have lost 3 games by total of 12 points, and have Cooper Kupp, Hollywood Brown, and Mike Williams on IR/ injured.

Let's go Jordy Nelson 2.0!!!!!!!!!!

In a 12tm ppr with no flex and 3 WRs.... had $63 remaining faab ($150 season budget) and pushed every cent into getting Christian Watson and I won the bid. Picked up Toney for free minutes after that Chiefs deal was announced so between those two I'm feeling pretty damn good about my chances of hitting on one as a potential league winner.

My WRs are Lamb, AJ Brown, Sutton, Toney and Watson. Which three do I start this week?

Tua/Dak
Pierce/Mitchell/Mostert/Dillon/Benjamin
Kelce
NE D

5-5 with two hard luck losses (born less than 1.5 pts) but I like my chances if I can make the playoffs after starting 1-5....