2022 Fuck Fantasy Football

shadow_operative2.0

On 11/16/2022 at 8:39 AM, slorch said:

highlight of my last 2 weeks was picking him up last night.

I am 5-5, have lost 3 games by total of 12 points, and have Cooper Kupp, Hollywood Brown, and Mike Williams on IR/ injured.

Let's go Jordy Nelson 2.0!!!!!!!!!!

can't believe it but I landed him too. actually now I'm... back to maybe having some options to consider at wideout, as I snagged Marquise Brown hoping he might come back and it appears he is.

I've got McLaurin, Devonta Adams, Christian Watson, Jahan Dotson, and Marquise Brown on my roster, can play 3. That was going to be McLaurin, Adams, and Watson. Dotson is obviously for the bench, with Brown maybe coming back that makes things interesting, but I have to decide go/no go on Watson since he's playing tonight. I feel like the safe call is wait till next week for Brown regardless.

23 hours ago, MoJames said:

back to the fucking taysom board

On 11/16/2022 at 1:26 PM, Gourmand said:

In a 12tm ppr with no flex and 3 WRs.... had $63 remaining faab ($150 season budget) and pushed every cent into getting Christian Watson and I won the bid. Picked up Toney for free minutes after that Chiefs deal was announced so between those two I'm feeling pretty damn good about my chances of hitting on one as a potential league winner.

My WRs are Lamb, AJ Brown, Sutton, Toney and Watson. Which three do I start this week?

Tua/Dak
Pierce/Mitchell/Mostert/Dillon/Benjamin
Kelce
NE D

5-5 with two hard luck losses (born less than 1.5 pts) but I like my chances if I can make the playoffs after starting 1-5....

Fuck me for not starting Watson tonight. Fuck!

I had him in my WR3 spot but replaced him with Toney when the news broke today that Hardman was going on IR. 

Probably should have just rolled with both Watson and Toney, but that would mean benching two of Lamb, Sutton, and AJ Brown.  Lamb is an obvious must start though. 

I am snakebit.

Newly acquired Watson scores 2 TDs... only for opponent's Austin Hooper to also score 2 TDs in a game dominated by Derrick Henry and the run game.  Hooper hadn't scored double digit FF points all season.

FML.

12 hours ago, StruggleBus said:

Patterson or Foreman in ppr this week?

If Atlanta could be trusted to properly use Patterson he would be automatic. But they only gave him 5 touches last week. Foreman is facing the tougher defense I think. I probably lean Patterson but I’m starting both of them in 2 of my leagues. 

• Hook 'Em 1

4 hours ago, slorch said:

I am snakebit.

Newly acquired Watson scores 2 TDs... only for opponent's Austin Hooper to also score 2 TDs in a game dominated by Derrick Henry and the run game.  Hooper hadn't scored double digit FF points all season.

FML.

My opponent has Henry. Still glad as that would have meant a death sentence with Gallup rather than Watson in the lineup. I’m gruntled.

1 hour ago, Scraps said:

Yeah Sutton can suck a fat dick. 

He sucked last year too

9 hours ago, shadow_operative2.0 said:

Move Courtland way down your give-a-shit. Dude has one more score than you & I combined. 

Yeah I generally feel the same BUT......no Jeudy or Hamler this week means likely double-digit targets for Sutton so his floor is solid this week against a broken Raiders defense and rookie corner Sam Webb. Sutton's only TD this year was against the Raiders defense and that was with Jeudy on the field. He has a very good matchup and this might be the last time he is startable in my lineup. I have to wait and see about AJ Brown's practice status today but there's an argument to be made for starting Sutton over Brown.

Edited by Gourmand

What’s the highest value WR that would be a fair trade for either Josh Allen or Fields. My WR’s are garbage (currently Sutton, Mooney, and Lazard) and it’s time to get one solid WR for one of the QB’s. I could also throw in a James Conner or Jamaal Williams if it moved the needle to a tier 1 receiver.

Guy with the worst QB is currently starting Olave, Hopkins, Diggs, and K Allen. Next worst is starting Adams, Higgins, and Jefferson.

7 minutes ago, Brew said:

What’s the highest value WR that would be a fair trade for either Josh Allen or Fields. My WR’s are garbage (currently Sutton, Mooney, and Lazard) and it’s time to get one solid WR for one of the QB’s. I could also throw in a James Conner or Jamaal Williams if it moved the needle to a tier 1 receiver.

Guy with the worst QB is currently starting Olave, Hopkins, Diggs, and K Allen. Next worst is starting Adams, Higgins, and Jefferson.

Allen will likely gain more than fields. See if you can package Allen to the guy that has Diggs so he can have the stack.  Maybe even get like K Allen and Olave for J Allen?

11 hours ago, CurlyDumps said:

Over/under on when Keenan Allen limps off the field with a reaggravated hamstring injury: 1.5 quarters.

Nah.  That'd be "200%" Mike Williams.

Fuck this season.

Not sure which RB to roll with. 

.5 PPR 

D'Onta Foreman @ Seattle - leaning this way. 

Elijah Mitchell vs SF

Samaje Perine vs Cleveland - I feel like he might be fool's gold going up against the Titans run defense. 

I could run two of them if I benched Donovan Peoples-Jones but he's been pretty reliable lately so I'm reluctant to do that. 

Thanks! 

13 hours ago, shadow_operative2.0 said:

I’d roll Samaje over D’Onta, Burrow clearly trusts him for the dump-offs if nothing else. Panthers could decide to go with Chuba at any point. 

I'm interested in Perine too.  It's him or Gibson this week.  Gibson has a solid floor, but I could see perine getting at least 1 TD. 

Needed Pittman to score 17 or less.  Had 3 pts at half.  Two little dink passes on final worthless drive put him at19 for the game.

Fuck this season.  LOL.  Just thinking of new, more fucked up ways to lose.