2022 Fuck Fantasy Football

shadow_operative2.0

On 9/14/2022 at 2:59 PM, shadow_operative2.0 said:

What are you kids doing with Montgomery & Mooney this week at GB? 

8 hours ago, ChickenSandwich said:

J Fields + Mooney 

Chicago seems due for a decent game (hope) against Houston at home. They can’t play much worse and have to imagine Mooney demanding targets after the first two weeks. 

Think we can safely kill all Bears now, with the small exception of Khalil. 

• Hook 'Em 1

19 hours ago, shadow_operative2.0 said:

Think we can safely kill all Bears now, with the small exception of Khalil. 

Went with the bears against all evidence to the contrary.  Lost by six.

Montgomery injury and Michael Thomas injury didn't help.  Rodgers/Lazard and its an easy win

0-3 Fuck Fantasy Football

• Like 1

5 hours ago, closetohumping said:

I wonder if Breece Hall will be rb1 for the jets by mid season?

If you could get Austin ekeler for Da ante adams would you do it?  My other receivers are lamb, cooper, Allen and Pittman jr

Yes I would trade Adams for Ekeler. It looks like you have plenty of WRs

• Hook 'Em 1

8 minutes ago, ztejas said:

Pick 2 of 4 (PPR):

Rhamondre Stevenson @GB

Jerry Jeudy @LV

Miles Sanders JAX 

Russell Gage KC

Not Rhamondre (re: QB situation)

Other 3 my mind says you have to play a RB so Miles, but I'd go with any combination of the three and be ok. Gage is the low floor high ceiling pick.

46 minutes ago, ztejas said:

Pick 2 of 4 (PPR):

Rhamondre Stevenson @GB

Jerry Jeudy @LV

Miles Sanders JAX 

Russell Gage KC

fantasy pros has Sanders first of the four by a decent margin and then a coin flip for Stevenson and Jeudy. I don’t think Hoyer is that much worse than Mac Jones and they might lean more on RB’s. If Jeudy is healthy go with him. 

Two to start out of Miles Sanders, AJ Dillon, and Dameon Pierce. Normally I'd have D'andre Swift starting but I think he's going to be out this week. Sanders and Dillon are higher rated than Pierce but I think the Chargers are softer against the run than the Jags or the Patriots, plus apart from ball security he was good last week.... I guess all of those guys are good when they get a touchdown. I guess, talk me into starting Dillon over either Sanders or Pierce.

also lulz... saved last week by Herbert's shitty performance and fucking Graham Gano. My team has been a mess - i had Matt Prater with the Cardinals as kicker the first two weeks and he managed to score only 1 point in each game. Got Geno Smith starting this week. I picked up Dak Prescott hoping I can eke out a few more wins with scrubs until he's back.

Edited by Celery Man

13 minutes ago, Celery Man said:

Two to start out of Miles Sanders, AJ Dillon, and Dameon Pierce. Normally I'd have D'andre Swift starting but I think he's going to be out this week. Sanders and Dillon are higher rated than Pierce but I think the Chargers are softer against the run than the Jags or the Patriots, plus apart from ball security he was good last week.... I guess all of those guys are good when they get a touchdown. I guess, talk me into starting Dillon over either Sanders or Pierce.

also lulz... saved last week by Herbert's shitty performance and fucking Graham Gano. My team has been a mess - i had Matt Prater with the Cardinals as kicker the first two weeks and he managed to score only 1 point in each game. Got Geno Smith starting this week. I picked up Dak Prescott hoping I can eke out a few more wins with scrubs until he's back.

I wouldn't start Dillon. I've got him on my team and I'm benching him, due to him splitting carries with Jones. I'd give Pierce a start ...all the fantasy experts on bullish on him

Pick 3 please: 

amari cooper, gabe Davis, christian Kirk, Mack hollins, jeudy. 

oniy hesitating cause the Denver D missing a lot of lineman, gabe coming off injury, and supposedly philly’s best cover guys aren’t on the slot/Kirk. That and I’ve read often hurt jeudy due for a breakout game.

Figure it’s go safe with first three or swing for fences with copper, hollins and any of the other three. 

6 hours ago, Cornpop said:

Who should I start in flex spot?

James Conner(Ariz@Car)

or

Brandon Aiyuk(SFvsLAR)

Aiyuk I’d say because they will be throwing a lot playing catch-up. 

I need to choose between these two…

Russell Wilson vs LV or J. Goff vs Sea 

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, Hook1997 said:

Aiyuk I’d say because they will be throwing a lot playing catch-up. 

I need to choose between these two…

Russell Wilson vs LV or J. Goff vs Sea 

That's a toughie. Either could have a big game, but I'd probably go with RW

• Hook 'Em 1

"I'm going to make I get good running backs this season. Tired of having shit running backs."

Alvin Kamara gives me absolute trash and now a fucking zero because he's ruled out at 5am.

Fuck the trash Saints and all these NFL teams who treat injuries like fucking state secrets.  It's really gonna help you win guise!!!!!!!