Let's Play......Fuck, Marry, or Date?

Aqua Buddha

(This is similar to Fuck, Marry, Kill, but I don't like the violence that implies and I'm a peace lover, after all.)

The wife (no pics) and I were talking about Ben Affleck being double Jennifered but how he hasn't pulled off the Jennifer Hat Trick.  We periodically play the Fuck, Marry, Date game so we decided play the Jennifer addition.  So, fuck, marry, date -- Jennifer Garner, Jennifer Lopez, and Jennifer Anniston.

My Jennifer ranking:

Jennifer Anniston -- Date.  Staggering amount of money and is a smoke show but her diet is insane and I like to eat and drink booze.  Would make for a fascinating conversationalist, though.  She's smart and has been in the industry 30 years.  Prolly great insight and stories.

Jennifer Garner -- Marry.  Has enough money and from all indications, very normal and a nice person.  Looks the same in person while Ben Affleck would look like a homeless person.

Jennifer Lopez -- Fuck.  You know she's great in the sack.  Tons of money, though, which might move her into the marriage bucket but not for me.

So, throw out your Jennifer ranking and/or throw out 3 random celebrities.  (Think Buy or Sell on the football board.)

• Hook 'Em 1

6 minutes ago, PenelopeWitherspoon said:

Guys have the Jennifers, we women have the Chrises.  

I leave Chris Pratt out...

Then I have Chris Pine, Chris Hemsworth, and Chris Evans.  Um, yes?!?

Those are some pretty dudes.  Didn't realize y'all had the murderer's row of Chris's like that.  Kinda funny.  Generational thing, I guess.

1 hour ago, Aqua Buddha said:

(This is similar to Fuck, Marry, Kill, but I don't like the violence that implies and I'm a peace lover, after all.)

The wife (no pics) and I were talking about Ben Affleck being double Jennifered but how he hasn't pulled off the Jennifer Hat Trick.  We periodically play the Fuck, Marry, Date game so we decided play the Jennifer addition.  So, fuck, marry, date -- Jennifer Garner, Jennifer Lopez, and Jennifer Anniston.

My Jennifer ranking:

Jennifer Anniston -- Date.  Staggering amount of money and is a smoke show but her diet is insane and I like to eat and drink booze.  Would make for a fascinating conversationalist, though.  She's smart and has been in the industry 30 years.  Prolly great insight and stories.

Jennifer Garner -- Marry.  Has enough money and from all indications, very normal and a nice person.  Looks the same in person while Ben Affleck would look like a homeless person.

Jennifer Lopez -- Fuck.  You know she's great in the sack.  Tons of money, though, which might move her into the marriage bucket but not for me.

So, throw out your Jennifer ranking and/or throw out 3 random celebrities.  (Think Buy or Sell on the football board.)

You’ve been on these boards long enough to know Anniston is the fuck.

I choose to believe.

1 hour ago, texasdago said:

F - Carmen Electra

Was sitting 2 seats behind The Worm on a flight to Miami the other day, and couldn't help but go down memory lane.  First, that I had such higher hopes for him with the Spurs, and secondly, Carmen Electra.  Distant third was how he travels thru the airport with all that shit in his face. 

2 hours ago, Aqua Buddha said:

Fuck, marry, or date?  Who is who?

That is hard.  But probaby Fuck Chris Hemsworth (he is so hot), marry Chris Pine (just something about him), and date Chris Evans (he seems so nice).

I guess we also have Tom's.  There is Tom Cruise, but he is older than the others, then there is Tom Holland, who is a lot younger.  But in the same age range, you have Tom Ellis, Tom Hardy, and Tom Hiddleston.  This one is a lot easier IMO.  Fuck Tom Hardy, Marry Tom Ellis, Date Tom Hiddleston.

• Fuck You 1

4 hours ago, PenelopeWitherspoon said:

Guys have the Jennifers, we women have the Chrises.  

I leave Chris Pratt out...

Then I have Chris Pine, Chris Hemsworth, and Chris Evans.  Um, yes?!?

why leave Pratt out?? definitely seems the funniest which is the most attractive trait 🤔 

Pratt - date, most fun, see above

Hemsworth - marry, good family genes

Pine/Evans- fuck because

Noah Reid Comedy GIF by CBC

Edited by mchookem

2 minutes ago, longhornmatt said:

I would marry Hugh Grant because he probably has more money than Hugh Laurie, and there is less chance with him than Hugh Jackman that he’s secretly gay and would actually try to have sex with me.

But Laurie could tell you whether your mysterious illness was Lupus or not.

1 hour ago, Humble Beast said:

Jennifer Lawrence is hotter than all 3. Her exclusion is inexcusable. 

Suggesting Lawrence is hotter than Aniston is inexcusable.