Let's Play......Fuck, Marry, or Date?

Aqua Buddha

8 hours ago, Aqua Buddha said:

(This is similar to Fuck, Marry, Kill, but I don't like the violence that implies and I'm a peace lover, after all.)

The wife (no pics) and I were talking about Ben Affleck being double Jennifered but how he hasn't pulled off the Jennifer Hat Trick.  We periodically play the Fuck, Marry, Date game so we decided play the Jennifer addition.  So, fuck, marry, date -- Jennifer Garner, Jennifer Lopez, and Jennifer Anniston.

My Jennifer ranking:

Jennifer Anniston -- Date.  Staggering amount of money and is a smoke show but her diet is insane and I like to eat and drink booze.  Would make for a fascinating conversationalist, though.  She's smart and has been in the industry 30 years.  Prolly great insight and stories.

Jennifer Garner -- Marry.  Has enough money and from all indications, very normal and a nice person.  Looks the same in person while Ben Affleck would look like a homeless person.

Jennifer Lopez -- Fuck.  You know she's great in the sack.  Tons of money, though, which might move her into the marriage bucket but not for me.

So, throw out your Jennifer ranking and/or throw out 3 random celebrities.  (Think Buy or Sell on the football board.)

Can we get some younger Jennifers? Garner is the baby of the group at 50 years young. 

3 minutes ago, billfromlaketravis said:

Can we get some younger Jennifers? Garner is the baby of the group at 50 years young. 

Jennifer is a very Gen-X name.  No one named their daughters Jennifer before 1970 or after 1980 but in between, Jennifers everywhere.

The game doesn't have to be people with the same name.  

• Hook 'Em 1

Jessica Simpson, Jessica Chastain, Jessica Alba

Jessica Simpson -- marry.  Lots and lost of money and is now hot.

Jessica Chastain -- fuck.  Redhead and my wheelhouse and red heads are always great in the sack.

Jessica Alba -- date.  Got the herpy derp from Derek Jeter or something.

On 8/15/2022 at 8:35 PM, Aqua Buddha said:

Jennifer is a very Gen-X name.  No one named their daughters Jennifer before 1970 or after 1980 but in between, Jennifers everywhere.

The game doesn't have to be people with the same name.  

If you’re old enough to be on this site…

and you haven’t fucked a girl named Jenny….

I don’t know what to tell ya. 

I have a nascar story, but this isn’t the right thread. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2