He should have stayed at Wyoming

The Virginian

2 minutes ago, The Virginian said:

I was bummed out to learn WR Neyor sustained a season-ending injury at the latest Texas scrimmage. Karma? Perhaps he should have stayed in Laramie. Hope he's recovered by next year when the Pokes visit Austin.

Sent from my moto g power (2021) using Tapatalk

Au revoir, asshole.

• Hook 'Em 1

I'm sure the virginian has the player's best interest at heart with that sentiment.  Using the notion of Karma is in no way trying to imply the player somehow did something wrong or unethical by electing to try to better himself at the expense of the old alma mater, and therefore got his just deserts.  GTFO here with that shit.

Isaiah Neyor is a Longhorn. You are not. I wish every success in the world possible for this man in his life, whether that has anything to do on the football field or not.

You can go and eat a bag of deep fried dicks and die in a fire whist wallowing in your own misery as you witness him be a goddamn badass.

Isaiah Neyor worked his fucking ass all the way off to put on that uniform. I'm exceptionally confident that not only does this community stand with me in this post, but also does the Longhorn community as a whole.

Just because your life sucks is not a sufficient reason to try and demean the hard work of another when they encounter a hardship.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

Just now, RPM said:

Wakes up. Eats breakfast. Sits down with a cup of coffee. "I think I'll commit internet hara-kiri."

I almost wanted to offer that this husband/wife power couple... then it dawned on me that we're dealing with an incel and because he can't have anyone to love him, no one can. So he shits on his own plate for breakfast.

1 hour ago, The Virginian said:

I was bummed out to learn WR Neyor sustained a season-ending injury at the latest Texas scrimmage. Karma? Perhaps he should have stayed in Laramie. Hope he's recovered by next year when the Pokes visit Austin.

You should just accept the new reality of your life.  Your school is now a minor league team.  Anyone of value on your roster will move on to bigger and better things at the first opportunity.  Have fun!!!!

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Helobious said:

The best things about Wyoming can be experienced by spending an hour on google maps streetview & doing some image searches. Fuck that place. He made the right decision, knee be damned. 

Or Jackson Hole

1 hour ago, The Virginian said:

What did your mother do to have earned getting fucked by the man that produced you?  

• Haha 1

This is a great lesson in outcomes-based decision making.

Neyor made the right decision for his career (and possibly personally because I think he's from Texas). The outcome has been, so far, unfortunate.

Because the outcome, to date, hasn't been optimal, did he make a bad decision? NO. This is poor logic.

Hopefully, your example will serve as a guide to others even if you continue to make this type of mistake.

You should just accept the new reality of your life.  Your school is now a minor league team.  Anyone of value on your roster will move on to bigger and better things at the first opportunity.  Have fun!!!!
It begs the question why he wasn't recruited by Texas right out of highschool? He had to prove his worth on the High Plains before the big boys would give him a chance. I concede that "karma" was a poor word choice. Bad luck is more like it. I hold no animosity towards him, he obviously was a very pleasant surprise as he emerged as a very dangerous deep threat his second year in Laramie. And I concede that once he got wind of P5 interest it was in his interest to leave Wyoming's run-first system. On the other hand, had he stayed, I believe he'd have he same kind of visibility with the NFL that allowed Josh Allen to be drafted in the first round out of Wyoming.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 28

4 minutes ago, The Virginian said:

It begs the question why he wasn't recruited by Texas right out of highschool? He had to prove his worth on the High Plains before the big boys would give him a chance. I concede that "karma" was a poor word choice. Bad luck is more like it. I hold no animosity towards him, he obviously was a very pleasant surprise as he emerged as a very dangerous deep threat his second year in Laramie. And I concede that once he got wind of P5 interest it was in his interest to leave Wyoming's run-first system. On the other hand, had he stayed, I believe he'd have he same kind of visibility with the NFL that allowed Josh Allen to be drafted in the first round out of Wyoming.

If that's the game you want to play, let's see your resume.

8 minutes ago, The Virginian said:

I seriously and genuinely would like to know where you hang the meritorious moments in your life.

Please, enlighten me.

ENLIGHTEN.

ME.

I'll illuminate you with mine, saving an Afghan boy after he lost most of his right hand when I was 19. Carrying Soldiers after they returned to to base with wounds from grenades to the aid station for stabilization to get ready for medevac. Learning pashto and not squeezing the trigger against friendly forces. I never had the opportunity to attend the University of Texas, the University of Texas has always been the best representation of who I am and the human I want to be.

So, fuck you in every imaginable way for trying to use someone's injuries to further hurt them. I hang my hat on helping; clearly, you hang yours on hurting.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, The Virginian said:

big-lebowski-the-dude.gif