Finland's Prime Minister.....

Aqua Buddha

1 hour ago, crash_davis said:

Honest question. Why do every generation's OLD people seem like they are all grumpy fucking assholes? It seems like OLD fucks mostly care about keeping status quo no matter how fucked up things are or are expected to become, just so that they can die in peace. The don't give a fuck what they means for their grandkids and their grandkids.

Are we all destined to become selfish pricks?

Get off my yard!!!

Edited by Wally Fairway

3 hours ago, Helobious said:

If we just had a limit of 68 or younger to take office for President that would’ve eliminated Trump, Biden, and Clinton… back in 2016. It’s unreal how old all our leaders are.

Seriously we should have an age cap.  IRS requires you take out retirement at 72.5 so back that up 4 years, you’d have to be younger than 68.5 by inauguration to be eligible to run.  35-68.5 seems like a reasonable age range.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, SydneyCarton said:

Because America is never going to elect someone in their mid-30's as president. Old People in this country will never elect young people in this country because to be frank, they're too busy trying to make sure their worlds don't change too fast in ways that aren't comfortable for them. Additionally, we've never elected a woman as president, period, so that seems like a milestone we'd have to conquer first before it seems realistic we'd elect a younger woman to be president. Every side would shout that candidate down as inexperienced. Additionally, men here don't like to vote for women in general. Additionally, "average" women here don't like voting for young attractive women for shit. 

America can't have nice things. 

Now watch us go elect one of the Kardashians.

2 hours ago, NotActuallyALonghorn said:

Let's get this thread back on track...

ELck4LrWwAAKRyS?format=jpg&name=900x900

I've certainly fucked worse.

2 hours ago, crash_davis said:

Honest question. Why do every generation's OLD people seem like they are all grumpy fucking assholes? It seems like OLD fucks mostly care about keeping status quo no matter how fucked up things are or are expected to become, just so that they can die in peace. The don't give a fuck what they means for their grandkids and their grandkids.

Because when you get old you realize that the naive and idealistic view of the world that you’d held your entire life was completely and utterly wrong. 

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, TKthunder2 said:

Seriously we should have an age cap.  IRS requires you take out retirement at 72.5 so back that up 4 years, you’d have to be younger than 68.5 by inauguration to be eligible to run.  35-68.5 seems like a reasonable age range.

Airlines force retirement at age 65, so that would work, too.  Running our country is at least as important as getting airline passengers to their destination safely.  Fucking Boomers fucking things up.

28 minutes ago, Aqua Buddha said:

Fucking wheelhouse and I'd stab @Brisketexanin the motherfucking eye with a motherfucking spoon over it.

My online Finnish sniper class Certificate of Completion says otherwise.

I mean, I only took that class because I heard Sanna was in it and maybe we could chat during the Zoom......but still.

7 minutes ago, Dbeasy said:

Because when you get old you realize that the naive and idealistic view of the world that you’d held your entire life was completely and utterly wrong. 

This explains the olds and all their political choices driven by nuance and understanding

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

Airlines force retirement at age 65, so that would work, too.  Running our country is at least as important as getting airline passengers to their destination safely.  Fucking Boomers fucking things up.

Tut tut. Age 67/68 is eventually coming down the pike.

Management: see, we don't need to fund your retirement. Fly till you die.

Now back to hot northern Europeans plz.

5 minutes ago, DaysOff said:

Tut tut. Age 67/68 is eventually coming down the pike.

Management: see, we don't need to fund your retirement. Fly till you die.

Now back to hot northern Europeans plz.

Regardless of 65 or 67/68, I'd say that's a fair analogy.  If you're too old to fly a commercial airliner, you're too old to run the country.

1 hour ago, Pig Bellmont said:

“Prime Ministers should never have fun!” is a pretty stupid take. 

seriously.

criticized for going to music festivals? shit, i'd rather have a leader doing cool young people shit like music festivals than old white man shit like golfing. 

hell yeah, go have your kind of fun.

i love finland. the people are nice. the food is fucking weird, but as long as you like salty fish, you should be good.

• Hook 'Em 3

Just now, hayden_horn said:

seriously.

criticized for going to music festivals? shit, i'd rather have a leader doing cool young people shit like music festivals than old white man shit like golfing. 

i love finland. the people are nice. the food is fucking weird, but as long as you like salty fish, you should be good.

They eat that salty licorice shit that all the scandinavian types love.  Not a fan.

But they're attractive, love to party, and kill the shit out of Russians.  All things considered, I love 'em.

• Hook 'Em 5

2 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

They eat that salty licorice shit that all the scandinavian types love.  Not a fan.

But they're attractive, love to party, and kill the shit out of Russians.  All things considered, I love 'em.

also, they have the most heavy metal bands per capita:

https://finland.fi/arts-culture/finnish-metropolises-vie-to-win-capital-of-metal/#:~:text=Finland is the heavy metal,other nation in the world.

• Hook 'Em 3

3 hours ago, crash_davis said:

Mark my words, when im 65 years i promise to vote for some hot young babes who seem down to party

7 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

And while we're discussing matters of political import in Finland, their government is actually a coalition government.  The leaders of that coalition are:

RTS2UBF3.jpg

We have Joe, Chuck and Nancy, and Turtle McConnell.  Finland wins by 1,000 miles.

4, 3, 1, 2. 

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 2

8 hours ago, hayden_horn said:

seriously.

Jake Gyllenhaal Reaction GIF

• Haha 3