Florida Karen gets her fake-police husband fired

52-80

this woman who insist she be called "Doctor Coker" - from having received a doctorate in counseling psychology from a for-profit "argosy university" that got shut down 3 years ago - seems like a real piece of work.

she counsels people for a living.  lmao.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Chewbacca said:

Who the fuck has time to watch 2 and a half hours of some dumb bitch's traffic stop?

there's timestamps.  first 10 minutes is the recorded police stop.  next 3 minutes is her (fake-police) husband fabricating the stop in a complaint to the real police.

you can skip the rest.  tldr: they spent money on lawyers, trigger internal affairs investing... which results in karen's husband getting dismissed from his job.

• Hook 'Em 3

its a marvelous display of degeneracy, and im all for it.

-all neighbors hate them because the wife's driving terrorizes the neighborhood (timestamp 1:05:13)

-wife throws a racial slur at the police during the stop

-shes been dragged out of a bar for being disorderly - also recorded on video

-husband is both a caveman and an inveterate liar.  the background stuff on these people are hilarious

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Chewbacca said:

Who the fuck has time to watch 2 and a half hours of some dumb bitch's traffic stop?

29 minutes ago, 52-80 said:

there's timestamps.  first 10 minutes is the recorded police stop.  next 3 minutes is her (fake-police) husband fabricating the stop in a complaint to the real police.

you can skip the rest.  tldr: they spent money on lawyers, trigger internal affairs investing... which results in karen's husband getting dismissed from his job.

Yeah Chewbacca - it's only 13 minutes you need to watch. 

• Hook 'Em 2

I skipped around and it’s just glorious. Nice cop who happens to be black gets treated like complete shit by this white trash fake psychologist woman, probably because he is black. The police have been asked by the neighbors to crack down on traffic because this Karen drives around like a maniac, of which there is plenty of video.

She calls him the fucking N word and he handles it like a professional and is still way too nice to this lady. She then gets her wanna be cop husband who is actually a deputy jailer, not a LEO, to try and talk the cop into giving him a “professional courtesy” where he lied about being a real cop. Idiot then calls his commanding officer and continues his lies about being a real cop. He then files a complaint against the nice officer that his wife called the N word for giving her a traffic ticket. This is where it gets great. He gets totally pantsed by his superiors at work before getting fired. It’s glorious.

• Hook 'Em 1

9 hours ago, EuroHorn said:

The guy who made the video posted an email he got from the dude to take the video down. His response is also in the tweet 

https://twitter.com/realworldpolice/status/1542185376927756289?s=20&t=k5R2kpzH3Rc_oES2TweivA

That response is *chef's kiss*. That fucking neanderthal and is idiot racist bitch wife will still deny everything. 

• Hook 'Em 2

12 hours ago, TwiceHorn said:

I'm 30 minutes in.  There's some hilarious footage where they drag her out of a bar with all four appendages sticking straight in the air.  Like a cartoon dead horse.

Starts at about 27:00,

The internal affairs interview with the not-a-deputy is pretty amazing. 

• Hook 'Em 1

Had a crazy girlfriend once.  

there were some definite benefits to our relationship but the crazy was ever present and would erupt unpredictably.  Had to bail. Took 6 months to get out of that deal - 5 months and 28 days longer than it should have.

The first 9 minutes of this video triggered my PTSD from that time in my life.  Didn’t even know I had PTSD until now.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

I feel vaguely sorry for the guy.  He never really comes across as an aggro asshole.  And I'm fairly certain most of his behavior is directly traceable to having to deal with that roaring hell pig of a wife.

But the way he calmly mischaracterizes everything about the traffic stop is bizarre, and again probably some psychological defect associated with compensating for his wife.  Also, I can see how he might bring up the "professional courtesy" once, but the way he won't leave it alone is something else.

Did they ever say why she got kicked from the bat?  I assume some sort of drunk and disorderly.  That her "friend" who was comforting her and calming her down then starts to talk shit on her after she's hauled off is fairly amazing.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

17 minutes ago, TwiceHorn said:

I feel vaguely sorry for the guy.  He never really comes across as an aggro asshole.  And I'm fairly certain most of his behavior is directly traceable to having to deal with that roaring hell pig of a wife.

But the way he calmly mischaracterizes everything about the traffic stop is bizarre, and again probably some psychological defect associated with compensating for his wife.  Also, I can see how he might bring up the "professional courtesy" once, but the way he won't leave it alone is something else.

Did they ever say why she got kicked from the bat?  I assume some sort of drunk and disorderly.  That her "friend" who was comforting her and calming her down then starts to talk shit on her after she's hauled off is fairly amazing.

I have to assume this guy has tried to extract his wife from at least 350 jams, scrapes, pinches and binds.  He has probably tried everything and his “I’m with the sheriff’s department” play had a success rate.  Plan b is to try to outfox the guy with some wordplay.

Her shenanigans cost him money.  He probably has to lay out between $300 and $10,000 per month because she’s a kook.  I predict she wrecks cars, breaks things, loses things and chugs a lot of whiskey.  Add to that tickets, bail, lawyer and blonde hair dye.  He’s just in cost savings mode trying to whittle his Saturday tab down however he can.

He doesn’t seem like an overbearing guy - just dumb and trapped and probably tired of paying for her assholery.  

41 minutes ago, CoTex said:

I have to assume this guy has tried to extract his wife from at least 350 jams, scrapes, pinches and binds.  He has probably tried everything and his “I’m with the sheriff’s department” play had a success rate.  Plan b is to try to outfox the guy with some wordplay.

Her shenanigans cost him money.  He probably has to lay out between $300 and $10,000 per month because she’s a kook.  I predict she wrecks cars, breaks things, loses things and chugs a lot of whiskey.  Add to that tickets, bail, lawyer and blonde hair dye.  He’s just in cost savings mode trying to whittle his Saturday tab down however he can.

He doesn’t seem like an overbearing guy - just dumb and trapped and probably tired of paying for her assholery.  

I assume the money comes from her though. 

1 hour ago, TwiceHorn said:

That her "friend" who was comforting her and calming her down then starts to talk shit on her after she's hauled off is fairly amazing.

I feel like everyone has that one sloppy hot mess friend that you've known forever so you feel obligated to include them in some stuff, but don't really like who they've become. I'd bet her relationship with her friend fits that bill lol

I probably watched about 40 minutes of it and it's fucking glorious. I'll find time to go through the entire thing. It's hard to pick a favorite part of the video with so much to work with

• Her being a total bitch during the initial citation while the cop is going above and beyond to be professional
  • The videos from the neighbors of her tearing through the neighborhood and almost rear ending a neighbor pulling into their driveway
  • Limp dick "deputy" caught in his own web of lies trying to impersonate a LEO, and the IA officer sticking it to him
  • The video at the bar when he she's asked if which option she wants to take, leave the bar peacefully or be arrested and she of course chooses to be arrested. Props to the patron who shouts out "have a good night" when they're carrying her out by her arms and fat ankles
  • Her correcting the intake doctor in the drunk tank when he calls her by her first name "I'm DOCTOR Coker."

5 hours ago, CoTex said:

I don’t care how he got there: I cannot stand lying passive aggressive nerds like that guy. Nobody should have any sympathy for him. I cannot believe it took you 6 months to detach from a woman, apparently like the one in the video. Why?

Yeah, no sympathy.  But I think I can see how he got there.

Could really avoid these issues but hasn’t figured out that skill set - he’s dumb and she’s crazy - so when he finds himself in this situation he uses coping skills that include abuse of influence and dishonesty.  Why?  Can’t control wife - at least try to limit the damage.

Maybe he has a little bully in him - threatens cop with “we’ll pull over your guys when we get the chance of you don’t cut me slack.”

This guy has a level 7 problem and only has level 3 problem solving skills.  Like my dog with a Rubik’s cube.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Rex Kramer said:

I don’t care how he got there: I cannot stand lying passive aggressive nerds like that guy. Nobody should have any sympathy for him. I cannot believe it took you 6 months to detach from a woman, apparently like the one in the video. Why?

Young, inexperienced and dumb.  I like to think I would handle some things differently now.

15 minutes ago, CoTex said:

Young, inexperienced and dumb.  I like to think I would handle some things differently now.

If you’ve decided to split, what can someone possibly say to get another to stay for 6 months?  Was she throwing leg and the pussy that good?

2 hours ago, GhostOfTomJoad said:

I probably watched about 40 minutes of it and it's fucking glorious. I'll find time to go through the entire thing. It's hard to pick a favorite part of the video with so much to work with

• Her being a total bitch during the initial citation while the cop is going above and beyond to be professional
  • The videos from the neighbors of her tearing through the neighborhood and almost rear ending a neighbor pulling into their driveway
  • Limp dick "deputy" caught in his own web of lies trying to impersonate a LEO, and the IA officer sticking it to him
  • The video at the bar when he she's asked if which option she wants to take, leave the bar peacefully or be arrested and she of course chooses to be arrested. Props to the patron who shouts out "have a good night" when they're carrying her out by her arms and fat ankles
  • Her correcting the intake doctor in the drunk tank when he calls her by her first name "I'm DOCTOR Coker."

I'm not getting the audio during the bar/arrest scenes.  I'm only hearing the interview with the husband constantly.

33 minutes ago, tigol said:

I'm not getting the audio during the bar/arrest scenes.  I'm only hearing the interview with the husband constantly.

Its in the last 3 minutes of the video, they reinsert the clip with original audio

• Hook 'Em 1