This is a man. He's over 40. He's a man.

kopp0e

23 minutes ago, Pokoloco said:

Will not be watching bedlam. My daughter has a dance competition all day Saturday, thank God. 

Never thought I'd say this about dance. Or even think it.

Watching that little fuck Murray run all over the goddam field against us would make me murder someone.

You're so lucky having an actual excuse.  I have nothing to keep me from watching except lack of desire to watch this team play even one more quarter of football.  

I'll drink heavily with my buddies while the game plays in the background and I pay as little attention as I can force myself to do.  I did that in 2014 and I remember when someone realized we had a chance there towards the end and were like "what the fuck is going on?"

Edited by 'stache

2 hours ago, 'stache said:

I'll drink heavily with my buddies while the game plays in the background and I pay as little attention as I can force myself to do.  I did that in 2014 and I remember when someone realized we had a chance there towards the end and were like "what the fuck is going on?"

This is pretty much what I did when we played you guys. Got a dumbass unsportsmanlike on the kicker. Got y'all into 3rd and 10 or something on the third play, y'all convert. Score on a big pass play the very next snap. I knew right then we were about to get embarrassed and checked out. Noticed we were about to field a punt somehow only down three, watch Jones pin himself on the half inch line. Checked out again. Definitely took the edge off.

If I don't watch we may have a chance.  I keep hearing that OU struggles at times and have had some close games.  Yet every time I see them on screen they are moving the ball untouched and have wide receivers so open the TV shot has no defenders in sight.  For example, I managed to tune in to the Texas-OU game in the fourth quarter.  I don't know how they managed to get in that big a hole but the part I watched they were basically playing against air.

3 hours ago, 'stache said:

If I don't watch we may have a chance.  I keep hearing that OU struggles at times and have had some close games.  Yet every time I see them on screen they are moving the ball untouched and have wide receivers so open the TV shot has no defenders in sight.  For example, I managed to tune in to the Texas-OU game in the fourth quarter.  I don't know how they managed to get in that big a hole but the part I watched they were basically playing against air.

really ?  you can slight Texas on any poke forum but instead you choose to be a douche here . 

1 hour ago, 'stache said:

No slight at all. You obviously kicked their ass for three quarters and won the game. My point was that I missed that part and had to watch them damn near come back. I high fived all over when Dicker sent kyler all butthurt.

To be fair, OSU played against air in Q1 of the Texas game...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, 'stache said:

No slight at all. You obviously kicked their ass for three quarters and won the game. My point was that I missed that part and had to watch them damn near come back. I high fived all over when Dicker sent kyler all butthurt.

well good sir ,  you shall have my apologies 

I was at the Bedlam game. Buddy had 2 tickets and asked me to go. All the Okie State fans I sat with were very pleasant. However, now I understand more why y'all's hate for blow u is greater than Texas'. Blow u fans are irritating. 

Class of 02 Poke for my undergrad and I got no hate for Texas. After years here I do hate aggy though...well...more just feel sorry for them.
  • Like 1

14 hours ago, Longboard Horn said:

I was at the Bedlam game. Buddy had 2 tickets and asked me to go. All the Okie State fans I sat with were very pleasant. However, now I understand more why y'all's hate for blow u is greater than Texas'. Blow u fans are irritating. 

Going to an OU game in Norman is one of the most irritating experiences one can have.

You've got about 10,000 (maybe) "normal"(ish) fans and then about 75,000 boorish, redneck, trailer trash fat fuck grown-ass men wearing jerseys of 18-20-year olds acting like complete jagoffs. 

• 2 weeks later...
34 minutes ago, 'stache said:

It was interesting the first time we met them post realignment in the Cotton Bowl 2013.  This year it was already a meh bowl, I'd have like to play someone we haven't played recently.

It just feels like a screw job by the SEC. and maybe I’m a conspiracy guy. But once again it gives them plausible deniability should the Cowboys win. As it will be dismissed as a former Big 12 team, and not an SEC team. Kentucky would have been a better matchup.

I would much rather see Gundy go off on a Stoops, while breaking foot off on a shitty Kentucky team the media had the nerve to rank as high as they did. And doesn’t have any idea how to defend the forward pass, nor how to throw one. With OSU putting all 11 defensive guys at or near the LOS. As a unit they would have enjoyed that.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
19 hours ago, Johnny Sack said:

Is Wallace coming back?

does it even matter?  You guys seems to churn out 6’2” badass and fast wideouts.  

Yeah Wallace is back, as he was only a true sophomore this past year.

And yeah Tyron Johnson was a pretty good receiver, but he wasn't a game changer or anything.  WR is by far our deepest position group.

I'm far more concerned with losing basically our entire defensive front.

22 hours ago, Sandman said:

I thought Johnson was out of eligibility already, so I guess that makes two of us.

I thought that too honestly.

2 hours ago, oSuJeff97 said:

Yeah Wallace is back, as he was only a true sophomore this past year.

And yeah Tyron Johnson was a pretty good receiver, but he wasn't a game changer or anything.  WR is by far our deepest position group.

I'm far more concerned with losing basically our entire defensive front.

He had a ton of talent and had some big games but most of his games he was kind of silent. I think he was known for being a good blocker and drew a lot of attention so he will be missed. We have a ton of receiver talent coming up and the o-line should improve. Our offense should be damn good next year unless Spencer Sanders, Drew Brown, and Brenden Costello all suck. Defense will be what it always is, good enough most of the time with some really bad games from time to time.