Week Zero - Big Ol'Ugly Is Better Than Big'Ol Nothin'

closetojumping

54 minutes ago, Newy25 said:

I think Casey Thompson/Nebraska’s will do ok today and pull out the win. After all, Casey is a front runner and he has not run into adversity yet which is when he is in peak performance. Their schedule is back end loaded which is when I expect him to fall apart and get a timely thumb injury and suddenly realize the Nebraska football organization is racist to lay blame to the offense falling into shambles. 

These are the games Casey balls out in. It offsets his performances against PSU, IA, Mich, tOSU, and MSU. But the hype train out of lincoln will be full bore for a few weeks.

I still like GameDay (flame away)…it brings back times I spent with my dad on Saturday mornings. He’d get so excited and yell back at the screen with his opinion. He’d have to make his queso (using all sorts of stuff in the kitchen that would give my mom the big mad face) but he just loved it. So I still have a place in my heart for it. But it’s not the same for me at all. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

On 8/22/2022 at 8:46 PM, SimonBolivar said:

#1 CFB is easily my favorite sport with CBB being a distant 2nd so I don't have any real interest in sports from early April to the last weekend of August. I'll watch some soccer, but that's about it.

Fucking a 7 after two weeks without fapping is much more rewarding than a 9 five hours after fapping. Also, I really don't give a shit about blueblood status or whatever so a sold out UNT @ UTEP sounds absolutely fantastic right now.

Someone introduce this man to the NHL. After CBB is done in early April is about the time the NHL regular season is winding down and the playoffs start shortly after. They usually go through mid June, though this year the SCF ended in late June due to the two week Covid break in December. Hockey is a great sport and needs more love, plus it helps narrow your window from the end of CBB to the beginning of CFB. Just don’t become a douche Maple Leafs fan. 

• Hook 'Em 4

Just now, Vertuzzi said:

Someone introduce this man to the NHL. After CBB is done in early April is about the time the NHL regular season is winding down and the playoffs start shortly after. They usually go through mid June, though this year the SCF ended in late June due to the two week Covid break in December. Hockey is a great sport and needs more love, plus it helps narrow your window from the end of CBB to the beginning of CFB. Just don’t become a douche Maple Leafs fan. 

I like the Stars (watch probably 25ish regular season games a year and any playoff games) and playoff hockey is really fun, but it ain't college sports to me which can be largely nostalgic.

3 minutes ago, Vertuzzi said:

Tim Horton is a god. 

J/k fuck Canada.

4 minutes ago, MonkeyDoughnut said:

11am Texas not even playing today yet I've conditioned myself to open the bourbon just in case...

Betty White Drinking GIF by TV Land Classic

Go ahead and pour it in your oatmeal...

tenor.gif?itemid=14993157

TD Western Kentucky   7-0

Edited by LTtxfan

3 minutes ago, coachherman'sgrill said:
18 minutes ago, Hozz said:
I still watch Gameday but not live and I skip at least half of it.  It started going downhill when they added the third hour.  Big Noon Kickoff is the better pregame show.

It's so hit and miss and I still haven't decided if I like bringing in Bear and his bit

I don’t really like the emphasis on the gambling.  I don’t think it adds much. Just my opinion 

• Hook 'Em 1