Week Zero - Big Ol'Ugly Is Better Than Big'Ol Nothin'

closetojumping

On 8/24/2022 at 3:36 PM, Wally Fairway said:

I am a huge coach Fitz fan, that he can even get the Wildcats occasionally competitive is remarkable. The Cornshuckers have better talent, but I would take NU and the 13+, and put some on the moneyline at +375/400.
Go Cats

To all those who had posts about the Cornshuckers winning and having a great season, you should subscribe to my newsletter about B1G suckage and overrated teams/programs/coachs.

$9.95 could save you those posts that don't age well (okay this was really easy - I'll give you a discount going into week 1, after nailing it in week 0)

45 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

Why isn’t the UTEP v UNT game on the tv? Every other damn game has been on…trying to wait for the Vandy v Hawaii game. I don’t really know why but I feel like it will be interesting…

Yeah, I'm hopeful the late game will be entertaining too, dont know why either, maybe because of Chang?images.jpeg-56.jpg.06ef14404490a13e349ab4a17f5fbb6e.jpg

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, Nicole44 said:

Why isn’t the UTEP v UNT game on the tv? Every other damn game has been on…trying to wait for the Vandy v Hawaii game. I don’t really know why but I feel like it will be interesting…

You still have DirecTV? It’s on Stadium, channel 47. Interesting unis for UTEP. 

Miners up 10-7, late 2nd, Mean Green about to score. 

2 hours ago, Nicole44 said:

Plex app is showing it for free under Live TV in their sports section. You don't have to login to use it.

If you have Roku, on their Roku Channel app under Live TV and it's on  Ch 227 for free.

Both streams are great...

Edited by LTtxfan

3 minutes ago, shadow_operative2.0 said:

Damn WBT, you have been repeating me a ton lately. 

Do you not still have DTV too? Check 47. 

My bad, not in gameday shape.  No DTV.  And Nevada just went up 7-2.

Edited by WBT