Cart Narcs

Celery Man

That guy is going to get himself killed.

No shit. Usually after the first magnet laying you can tell how many screws are loose in somebody’s head..this round the agent barked up the wrong tree and practically tripled down on him. Shoulda just taken the cart back after round 1…but clicks and views .

Entertaining tho. I hope there’s a 3rd party video of the agent getting chased into the Walmart
  • Like 1

25 minutes ago, MNLonghornFUKM said:

No shit. Usually after the first magnet laying you can tell how many screws are loose in somebody’s head..this round the agent barked up the wrong tree and practically tripled down on him. Shoulda just taken the cart back after round 1…but clicks and views .

Entertaining tho. I hope there’s a 3rd party video of the agent getting chased into the Walmart

Otoh, that guy and his wife is gonna tell their friends about how some ‘cart narc’ pussy pissed them off. 

They will wonder, ‘wtf is a cart narc’, google it, and find a youtube channel showcasing these 2 morons being twats - exposed freely the internet. 

Its kinda beautiful. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 8/24/2022 at 11:23 AM, Bullneck said:

If the store doesn't have a cart rack within 5 or 6 spaces I put the front wheels on the curb to keep it from rolling and drive off.  I'm not going to inconvenience myself on this subject.  

You seem like you suck.

On 8/27/2022 at 4:58 PM, WBT said:

Y'all know the stores pay people to wrangle the carts right?  I always push mine to the corral but it doesn't make someone a bad person if they don't.

i-dont-believe-you-lies.gif

• Hook 'Em 3

Otoh, that guy and his wife is gonna tell their friends about how some ‘cart narc’ pussy pissed them off. 

They will wonder, ‘wtf is a cart narc’, google it, and find a youtube channel showcasing these 2 morons being twats - exposed freely the internet. 
Its kinda beautiful. 

Haha true. Doubt they care.

• 2 months later...

Jesus Christ, the balls on that dude.  "Oh, I blocked your attack, sir!"

Also, the "pave it all" American style of capitalism is so gross. Just a massive nasty, empty parking lot. Parking lots for seemingly every store at 50% larger than they need to be.

2 hours ago, FirstTimeCaller said:

Jesus Christ, the balls on that dude.  "Oh, I blocked your attack, sir!"

Also, the "pave it all" American style of capitalism is so gross. Just a massive nasty, empty parking lot. Parking lots for seemingly every store at 50% larger than they need to be.

Agent Sebastian would have blocked the second attack.

• Like 1

Grew up an army brat, we shopped at the commissary.   I always took the cart back, starting at about 7 years old, as directed by my mom, of course, and I never saw a cart unreturned in those years.  And I guess it got into my psyche as “the right thing to do”.  My wife, not an army brat, has also always felt the same.  
If the inconvenience is too much, and it is a tangible amount, then the rest of society’s demands/obligations must be unendurable.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

18 hours ago, nbmishoid said:

Grew up an army brat, we shopped at the commissary.   I always took the cart back

You shopped at the commissary and took carts out to the parking lot?  My how times have changed.  I was a commissary bagger - get up at the crack of dawn on Sat & Sun and get to the commissary to put your name on the list early enough to get a spot for the day.  Bag groceries, take them to the car and load them up for tips only.  $80 a day was killer money at 16 back then.  Not sure I ever saw a shopper take a cart out of the building and there definitely weren't cart corrals in the parking lot.  

On that note - I'm obsessive about bagging my own groceries.  The baggers at HEB are terrible at grocery tetris and waste so many bags.

• Like 2

There was a bagger.  Mr.  Ashworth.   His three sons were absolutely the fastest boys in town.  Anyway, my mom and he had a deal where after he bagged he allowed me to take the cart out and back.  It was a big deal. Building responsibility and all.

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, nbmishoid said:

There was a bagger.  Mr.  Ashworth.   His three sons were absolutely the fastest boys in town.  Anyway, my mom and he had a deal where after he bagged he allowed me to take the cart out and back.  It was a big deal. Building responsibility and all.

TLDR:  Mr. Ashworth bagged your mom.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Employee, "Ma'am, there's a cart corral next to your spot.  Your empty cart is now blocking two spaces."

Mother, "Well, I can't take the cart back.  I've got a baby with me."

Employee, "Okay, well do what you did to get the cart in the first place...but in reverse."  

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
8 hours ago, Sam Lin said:

Was actually dumbfounded at how lazy this fuck was.

Probably stuck in some mid level corporate job, driving a soccer mom car and his wife just made him go buy her tampons. His cart antics are the only thing today that made himself feel like “the man” and someone else can “serve” him for a change.

Probably stuck in some mid level corporate job, driving a soccer mom car and his wife just made him go buy her tampons. His cart antics are the only thing today that made himself feel like “the man” and someone else can “serve” him for a change.

Well that’s specific, but probably true.

19 hours ago, Newdoc said:

Home Depot sells tampons now?

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

On 7/5/2023 at 8:27 AM, Sam Lin said:

Watched this guy load his car, then just nudge his cart into the space next to him instead of walking literally one extra parking spot to return it to the corral. Was actually dumbfounded at how lazy this fuck was.

cartasshole.thumb.jpg.af5dd6a95524e3d45ad5f2e897f8d24b.jpg

Am I the only one who sees those Jeeps, reads it as "Rub Icon" to myself and smirk? Anyone? Bueller?

On 7/5/2023 at 4:53 PM, Newdoc said:

If she gets her tampons at the lumberyard, dude might not get much of a vote at home...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...