Nebraska vs Nawfwestern - 11:30am - FOX (9:30 Pacific)

Pancho

• Replies 948
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, Huckleberry said:

No you haven't, and with respect to the part I bolded you might want to know what you're talking about before acting like you're smarter than unnamed people who don't actually exist. 

If you think Alabama, tOSU and the rest of the Bluebloods set up their payment system way back in the day without admin support to network with their BMDs, you're naïve as hell.

There are no enforceable laws against it. You can't prevent someone from getting paid for their work. And the NCAA is finished. Texas and a few others, I don't need an update to know this, are fighting tooth and nail to keep the status quo. It's been that way since the 80s. I know because I had family in that admin and grew up around it.

I went over to HuskerMax and was checking threads on their forum. They don’t understand the Casey Thompson problem yet. They’re just blaming Frost and the onside kick. They’ll learn. Or maybe they’re all a bunch of dumbfucks that don’t understand the damage Thompson did here and will do there. There are a few of those exposing themselves on this thread, so it’s plausible. 

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, Michael Knight said:

40 years? Are you stupid or something?

Do I need to post you the records since 1985? Are you one of those in denial?  You should just be able to look at many of the recruits throughout the last half of the 80s and most of the 90s as well as the past 12 years or so.

TEN losing season since 1986 and a whole bunch of other seasons barely over .500-.600. Slow ass players all over the field. 

The only success was about a decade under Mack, when ATM/SWC was coming off probation.

http://www.winsipedia.com/texas

• Drool 1

1 minute ago, Rickylovesweed said:

This is such bullshit. 

Thompson was running his mouth all off season about Texas. Now we're supposed to support him? Get the fuck out of here. 

You are quoting a guy who has exposed himself repeatedly over the last week as the dumbest motherfucker on the football board. He’s fucking worthless. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 4

1 minute ago, Davis Lane said:

This guy belongs on surly.

I think this guy might have been on the old site.  Was it on the shag where there was a Nebraska poster, BoBigRed?  Maybe I am thinking of some other site I used to frequent.  Either that or he used to do the Nebraska SB Nation site.

11 minutes ago, MirrOlure said:

Isn’t MW’s dad an insufferable Twitter bitch? Or am I confusing someone else?

I don’t think that’s right.  He was a fan of the previous WR coach I think. He generally has good things to say about his son’s time here iirc.  I’ve got nothing against Washington.  He played hard and put the team first from all indications.  

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 3

10 minutes ago, Hermanator said:

A fellow Texas Ex failed today. Go ahead and celebrate it

No, no. Don’t try and change the narrative now you sneaky fuck. You said Ewers better pan out because Thompson is clearly a good qb hahahaha. I don’t want Thompson to fail but I’m also not a dumbass that believes he was worth a roster spot after showing up late to meetings and clearing out his locker a couple times. He’s only an Ex Texas QB because we are in the worst period of our history bro. Oh and fuck Nebraska, because they’re corn Aggie. Lol 

• Hook 'Em 4

14 minutes ago, Rickylovesweed said:

I will. His dad was a bitch and Thompson was running his mouth all off season. 

I hope he enjoys the big fat L. 

He didn't run his mouth. That NIL shit is nothing, wasn't insulting at all. Anything else said was courtesy of proven liars. 

Yall some sensitive pussies 

Edited by Hermanator
  • Fuck You 9

4 minutes ago, WinningIsHard said:

No, no. Don’t try and change the narrative now you sneaky fuck. You said Ewers better pan out because Thompson is clearly a good qb hahahaha. I don’t want Thompson to fail but I’m also not a dumbass that believes he was worth a roster spot after showing up late to meetings and clearing out his locker a couple times. He’s only an Ex Texas QB because we are in the worst period of our history bro. Oh and fuck Nebraska, because they’re corn Aggie. Lol 

I said if Ewers looks bad and Thompson looks good then Sark will look like an idiot. I didn't say either was going to happen. Don't try to change what I said fuck nut

Just now, Hermanator said:

I said if Ewers looks bad and Thompson looks good then Sark will look like an idiot. I didn't say either was going to happen. Don't try to change what I said fuck nut

Casey isn't going to fuck you. 

This is so odd. Casey's father was a bitch, Casey talked shit about Texas this off season, and he was a mediocre QB at best. There's no reason you should be defending this guy.

• Hook 'Em 3

11 minutes ago, Rickylovesweed said:

Casey isn't going to fuck you. 

This is so odd. Casey's father was a bitch, Casey talked shit about Texas this off season, and he was a mediocre QB at best. There's no reason you should be defending this guy.

Edited by Bevo

So much talk about the onside kick.  Am I the only that thinks 30ish yards of field position in the 3rd quarter had fuckall to do with the final outcome?  Especially when NW scored the winning TD with ~11 minutes left in the game?

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, WBT said:

So much talk about the onside kick.  Am I the only that thinks 30ish yards of field position in the 3rd quarter had fuckall to do with the final outcome?  Especially when NW scored the winning TD with ~11 minutes left in the game?

Nebraska’s last 6 drives were 4 punts and 2 interceptions. Northwestern finished the game with what felt like 20 straight runs. Onside kick was a bad call, but it wasn’t a fatal mistake 

18 minutes ago, Hermanator said:

You said he’s a solid QB, that with a decent OL and some weapons he would have a good year. That’s all bullshit. He sucks. He holds the ball when he shouldn’t, throws a lot of WTF balls into coverage, he’s not a dynamite athlete with his feet, and based off body language from game 1 with Nebraska he’s a pussy. He got a good degree while here and played football for us, doesn’t change the fact that he sucks at QB. Lol. I love Colt but case fucking blows. You mad at me for that too? 

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, The Hot Dog Buffet said:

I will never understand why people are willing to put a video of themselves crying like a bitch on YouTube, but it's always entertaining, so God bless the people who do it.

They do it because they don't have any friends to call or hang out with after the game.

• Hook 'Em 1

33 minutes ago, Codaxx said:

Nebraska’s last 6 drives were 4 punts and 2 interceptions. Northwestern finished the game with what felt like 20 straight runs. Onside kick was a bad call, but it wasn’t a fatal mistake 

Yeah, Nebraska still had the lead after the onside kick and ensuing TD by Northwestern. It was a stupid call, but it wasn't the reason Nebraska lost the game like many believe. The reason they lost the game is because their QB is mediocre.