Scott Frost - a very rich unemployed person

immamac

1 hour ago, HRSchenker said:

Remember when Nebraska decided to leave the Big 12 and hyped up the Texas game as a way to tell us to go fuck ourselves? Remember when Garrett fucking Gilbert led us to victory in that game? Nebraska can eternally eat shit 

I ‘member. I was there.

GG winning the game for us was like guarding Fort Knox with just a chihuahua. it was fucking stupid and amazing all at the same time.

Mack Brown tried like hell to give the game away, but we won in spite of him. We simply own Nebraska. 

• Hook 'Em 1

So many great memories- Steelers roll left, major to McGarity (with Ricky split out wide in short yardage for some Greg Davis reason but I digress), Sean Rodgers bitch slapping their o-line, vasher pick, bailey kick, Charles running for roughly 780 yards in the fourth quarter, and GG owning them. 

Bevo taking a dump is unfortunately not one of them, but I believe a waitress did get banged to the sweet background melodies of the Bellamy brothers that night, according to legend.

25 minutes ago, Not a cat said:

So many great memories- Steelers roll left, major to McGarity (with Ricky split out wide in short yardage for some Greg Davis reason but I digress), Sean Rodgers bitch slapping their o-line, vasher pick, bailey kick, Charles running for roughly 780 yards in the fourth quarter, and GG owning them. 

Bevo taking a dump is unfortunately not one of them, but I believe a waitress did get banged to the sweet background melodies of the Bellamy brothers that night, according to legend.

Brooks and Dunn, but your point is taken…

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, Tex Pete said:

I ‘member. I was there.

GG winning the game for us was like guarding Fort Knox with just a chihuahua. it was fucking stupid and amazing all at the same time.

Mack Brown tried like hell to give the game away, but we won in spite of him. We simply own Nebraska. 

The pooch punt they ran back for a TD?

• Rage+1 1

Never forgive osborne for destroying the best conference in NCAA football at the time.  I think their fans are tolerable, even somewhat admirable, but their administration sucks and I hope they never win another game.  By chance if they do once make it to the B1G CG I hope they lose by 90 points.  Or last second TD.  

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, BevoSwag said:

Never forgive osborne for destroying the best conference in NCAA football at the time.  I think their fans are tolerable, even somewhat admirable, but their administration sucks and I hope they never win another game.  By chance if they do once make it to the B1G CG I hope they lose by 90 points.  Or last second TD.  

That fat fucking retard Bret Bielema and the Wisconsin Badgers beat Nebraska 70-31 in the 2012 B1G title game.  So you almost got your wish 10 years ago.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2012_Big_Ten_Football_Championship_Game

Edited by ScottS
Looks like I was not the only one who remembered

7 minutes ago, BevoSwag said:

Close.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2012_Big_Ten_Football_Championship_Game

Edit.  Like minds.

Edited by Francisco 2.0

3 hours ago, HtownHorn said:

Pretty sure their LT is a projected NFL 1st round draft pick.

As you can see in the screenshot below, he (#32) wasn’t lined up primarily against Peter Skoronski. In fact, he was flipping between LDE and RDE throughout the game. Yet, it didn’t matter who he was lined up against, he never sacked the QB. Nebraska didn’t pay him big stacks to rack up assisted tackles, either. But that’s primarily what they got out of him today.

D4DDC788-02C4-4519-B5B5-7F93F12B2605.jpeg

11 hours ago, Jiggy-Z said:

Reminds me of when I took my oldest to SeaWorld  back in 1998 and caught 80's hit band Survivor at the Nautilus amphitheater at like 2 in the afternoon.

Survivor is an American rock band formed in Chicago in 1978 by Jim Peterik and Frankie Sullivan. The band achieved its best success in the 1980s, producing many charting singles, especially in the United States. The band is best-known for their double-platinum-certified 1982 hit "Eye of the Tiger", the theme song for the 1982 motion picture Rocky III; that single spent six weeks at number one in the US. The band continued to chart in the mid-1980s with singles like "Burning Heart" (US number 2), "The Search Is Over" (US number 4), "High on You" (US number 8), "Is This Love" (US number 9), and "I Can't Hold Back" (US number 13).

Members

Past members

11 hours ago, Js1 said:

The pooch punt they ran back for a TD?

It wasn't a "pooch punt", technically. It was the absolute stupidest fake FG I ever saw. There was zero point to it, putting a FG squad of blockers on the field and neither attempting the FG nor just punting it through the EZ and giving it to them on the 20. FUPM Brown may have called stupider plays, or some other coach at some other school may have... but I fucking doubt it.

• Rage+1 1

47 minutes ago, Bullneck said:
Members

Past members

Damn, they've had almost as many members as Menudo

Past members
  • Haha 1

The onside kick was all time stupidity.

I was out at my lease in my shredder and listening on my earbuds. When they did that I specifically remember thinking how dumb that was and I hoped they went down and scored.

They had ALL the momentum after those 2 quick scores.

Frosted needs to be a thing going forward.

Offensive coaches didn’t give up 500+ yards and 31 points.
He also still randomly runs the option 5 times a game because he thinks it’s still 1995, I guess.

The Cornaggy fans demand it. Their announcer on their broadcast was trying to explain the forward pass to people and that it’s a different kind of football. Remember no one still lives in Nebraska that’s younger than Warren Buffett.

That’s like Sark having to run the Wishbone a few times a game. Or Houston the run n shoot. Or Aggy the flying wedge.

That onside kick was stupid. BoT should fire him today.

14 hours ago, BevoSwag said:

Admittedly, I haven't attended a game in Lincoln, but the vast majority of interactions with corn fans I experienced while living in California and now back in Texas  proves them to be a bunch of bitches that couldn't take the 15 year butt fucking we delivered in the Big XII. Quick to blame big bad texas for being greedy with the LHN, they seemingly forget that they consistently voted for unequal revenue sharing in the Big XII.  So fuck that shitty university, fuck their  fans, and good luck resurrecting that train wreck of a  program with a state population of less than 2 million.

Also, fuck Trev Alberts. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

• immamac changed the title to Scott Frost - a very rich unemployed person