Tell Me About Arkansas

Vic Mackey

I have no idea if they got any of their starters back from injury this week, but Arky was missing nine starters against Auburn last week and it still took shitty officiating for Auburn to get the "W".  Pittman is considered one of the best recruiters in the country and played a big role in Georgia's great classes the last several years.  Who knows if they go back to suckitude in a real season, but I'm glad to see them bouncing back.

4 minutes ago, A’Dam Psycho said:

We could’ve had Barry Odom but Turtle Tom wanted Chris Ass

And Chris Ass got runt off from Arky during the Fat Fucking Retard's regime.

Note:  The derogatory R-word is obvious reference to one of the greatest thread titles in the history of the internet.  Nothing else.

Edited by Fudge Nuggets

13 minutes ago, Aqua Buddha said:

I’ve never seen a team improve more from one season to another than Arky.  They were one of the worst major conference teams in the last 20 years last season.

Gene Chizik said the 1yr turnaround of arky defense by Barry Odom (with no spring practices) is best ever by a first year Defensive Coordinator...

16 minutes ago, LTtxfan said:

Gene Chizik said the 1yr turnaround of arky defense by Barry Odom (with no spring practices) is best ever by a first year Defensive Coordinator...

Chizik said after the Arkansas / Georgia game that Arkansas might wind up with one of the top three defenses in the SEC.  He may have undersold them after the defensive performance they put on today compared to the offensive ass whipping Ole Miss put on Bama last week.

Arkansas has a walk-on cornerback that had 3 interceptions today.  Ole Miss second leading receiver had three receptions.  The Arkansas kid with 19 tackles, a pick six, a fumble recovery etc. etc. etc. was playing with one fucking arm.

34 minutes ago, Fudge Nuggets said:

Chizik said after the Arkansas / Georgia game that Arkansas might wind up with one of the top three defenses in the SEC.  He may have undersold them after the defensive performance they put on today compared to the offensive ass whipping Ole Miss put on Bama last week.

Arkansas has a walk-on cornerback that had 3 interceptions today.  Ole Miss second leading receiver had three receptions.  The Arkansas kid with 19 tackles, a pick six, a fumble recovery etc. etc. etc. was playing with one fucking arm.

Was fun to watch that defense mess up 🚂🚂 lane-train's offense

Hope they kick aggy's ass in a couple weeks

Edited by LTtxfan

16 minutes ago, Longboard Horn said:

1D8350E8-5F20-4458-96E2-B3AC98BEA17A.jpeg

I never get tired of that photo/meme. It was so preposterous at the time, that it makes me laugh to this day. Out cruising with his side chick and wiped the fuck out. Lulz. Completely omitted the part about being with someone else the first day or so of interviews. 

16 minutes ago, Blotto said:

I never get tired of that photo/meme. It was so preposterous at the time, that it makes me laugh to this day. Out cruising with his side chick and wiped the fuck out. Lulz. Completely omitted the part about being with someone else the first day or so of interviews. 

That entire storyline proved Arkansas isn't SEC worthy.  Had that been Saban, the side piece would have been shot dead by the state trooper and her body would never be found.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, TexasGolf said:

Need them to beat aggy in 2 weeks 

Honestly don’t even care how the rest of the season goes if we do that, beyond tired of losing to the Aggies.

Pittman has already exceeded my expectations for this year anyway, everything else is just gravy. We were supposed to play Notre Dame this year and with the way they looked today I’m not sure we couldn’t have given them a scare.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

18 hours ago, LTtxfan said:

Yeah, old arky Chad helped South Carolina erase a demon today...

South Carolina beats Auburn for 1st time in 87 years

and tom did some shit as a coordinator with urban

and he did some shit for a couple of seasons as a G5 AAC coach.......and he is sucking cocks as a P5 coach at Texas

he is not sucking cocks on the level of aggy chad (mainly because of one season), but he is at UT that has done shit in (semi) recent history not at Arkansas that has not done much in a long time

based on what you are saying about chad at SC a program that desperately needs an OC should be contacting Texas to talk about the availability of tom and what it would cost to get him (a bag of Whataburgers and some HEB items...Texas will pay his salary for a few years)

tom is bad.....chad was HORRIBLE

21 minutes ago, ButtFumble said:

based on what you are saying about chad at SC a program that desperately needs an OC should be contacting Texas to talk about the availability of tom and what it would cost to get him (a bag of Whataburgers and some HEB items...Texas will pay his salary for a few years)

tom is bad.....chad was HORRIBLE

What??     aggy chad is at auburn

(aka arky chad...)

Edited by LTtxfan

19 minutes ago, LTtxfan said:

What??     aggy chad is at auburn

(aka arky chad...)

oh shit I am stupid I forgot that

I did not catch your sarcasm and I knew he had gone to Auburn, but I generally look at Auburn as having done OK in the SEC SEC SEC recently and not needing to change out coordinators (though that does not always stop Auburn).....I was thinking of SC having been bad recently and the one that needed to change a coordinator......and your sarcasm went right over my head

2 minutes ago, ButtFumble said:

oh shit I am stupid I forgot that

I did not catch your sarcasm and I knew he had gone to Auburn, but I generally look at Auburn as having done OK in the SEC SEC SEC recently and not needing to change out coordinators (though that does not always stop Auburn).....I was thinking of SC having been bad recently and the one that needed to change a coordinator......and your sarcasm went right over my head

No problem... just couldn't figure out your point.  Auburn loss to Coach Boom is causing Auburn fans to revolt... 😂😂😂

aggy chad aka "arky chad" needs to get Bo Nix right or get his "Step Brother" buddy Gus to bench Bo...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...