Buffalo Bills punter might be a rapist

Parliament

Seeing it written that consent age in CA is 18... is troubling. Not that I doubt it's true, but it does beg a question or twelve. For example, any Roman Catholic Priest can tell you that the age of consent is actually 7even, although that is for altar boys, not sure about choir girls. Bet you can find more questions, right?

Terrible story. Colossal piece of shit. “I’m a stand up guy because I told you the specific STD I gave you after I gang raped you! I feel so much better I let you know that so you can get tested for the right one!” Earlier last week he made some statement to the press that he was looking forward to telling his side of the story…have at it! Let’s hear about it! Shout it from the rooftops. 

530E1FE7-7999-40B9-B040-2BF6032ED3D5.gif

07325E46-41C4-4469-B3B1-9BD9DB728603.gif

Edited by Nicole44
  • Hook 'Em 1

16 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

Bet the feel double stupid for giving their kicker Haack or whatever to the Colts…

Im a Bills fan so hard for me to be impartial, but their previous actions with other problematic players make me beleive they didn't really know that much. but again its a  business and winning is all that matters

Edit: McDermotts press conference after the Panthers preseason game also makes me think he was caught off gaurd by the accusations / civil suit. He looked defeated.

Edited by NYBevo
  • Hook 'Em 1

Come on man, he's a punter.  It's not like he's knocking the bottoms out the cheer squad.  He probably got half a chubby if a girl looked at him twice.  He saw his chance, rolled the dice, and furked up.  None of which was clear/solid thinking.  He'll pay the price for a long time.  Deservedly so.

2 hours ago, JBJ said:

Statutory rape with a 17 y/o is a minor misdemeanor in CA.  It's not even a crime most places.

I was directing this more towards the gang rape allegation. 

A college guy having sex with a 17 y/o is sketchy but probably happens all the time. 

Also didn't know that Brady Hoke had popped up in SDSU. Looks good.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, JBJ said:

Statutory rape with a 17 y/o is a minor misdemeanor in CA.  It's not even a crime most places.

Can be charged as misdemeanor or felony IIRC.

2 hours ago, Brothahorn said:

I was directing this more towards the gang rape allegation. 

A college guy having sex with a 17 y/o is sketchy but probably happens all the time. 

Also didn't know that Brady Hoke had popped up in SDSU. Looks good.

Refresher:  Brady Hoke left SDSU for Ann Arbor.  After he flamed out there, he found his way back home to the Mesa. 

2 hours ago, Brothahorn said:

Here's the pisser in all of this:  SDSU is about to play the first game in their new stadium, and they are hoping to improve themselves via re-alignment...maybe even find a spot in the PAC.  This is the last thing that they needed.  But, if they knew about this bullshit and tried to Briles their way through it, they deserve whatever they get. 

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Gil Bang said:

Can be charged as misdemeanor or felony IIRC.

Here's the pisser in all of this:  SDSU is about to play the first game in their new stadium, and they are hoping to improve themselves via re-alignment...maybe even find a spot in the PAC.  This is the last thing that they needed.  But, if they knew about this bullshit and tried to Briles their way through it, they deserve whatever they get. 

looks to me like they are setting their sights on the Big 10.....but they will need a lot more than this to get close to that invite

3 hours ago, cmontexas said:

This dude is basically the Babe Ruth of punters. Launches 80 yard punts routinely. No way he would have slipped to the 6th round if teams didn't know about this. His impact on games is that much. Bills took a flyer hoping it would stay under wraps I guess

Exactly.  

There was like one NFL punt over 80 yards in 5 years.  His first preseason punt was 80.  

Also several in college   He literally flips The field   Don’t tell me teams didn’t know.  6th round lol

11 hours ago, Texzilla58 said:

Cowboys are fucked up but they are covered at punter. Now if this dude was a solid left tackle, Jerry would sign Jack the Ripper. “He only kills whores, so we’re gonna give him a shot…”

If he could kick field goals he could be the Diocese of Delaware's Deacon of Diddlers and I'd get him on the roster this afternoon.

2 hours ago, Gene Parmesan said:

I always thought it was unstable that the age of consent varies so much by state, and that 16 is the number most states settled on.

Her age is a factor but to me it’s the gang rape part of it. Like others have said. This is not about some guy hooking up with someone nearly 18…this is about three guys allegedly gang raping a 17 year old.

2EDC982E-0BDB-4525-8217-9E0E36ADAC83.jpeg

• Hook 'Em 1

32 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

Her age is a factor but to me it’s the gang rape part of it. Like others have said. This is not about some guy hooking up with someone nearly 18…this is about three guys allegedly gang raping a 17 year old.

2EDC982E-0BDB-4525-8217-9E0E36ADAC83.jpeg

I was just speaking to the age of consent in general, certainly the details of this case are way more disturbing than statutory rape.

• Hook 'Em 1

• 3 months later...

Gee what a surprise, another bullshit accusation where now this person has the stigma for life. Is there every going to be any accountability for these bullshit accusers? It sucks it is so easy to accuse someone of rape and the court of public opinion condemns them right away and that person usually loses their job, sponsorships, etc.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2
  • Rage+1 6

The American legal system is the only (heavily flawed) thing keeping the mob from being in charge.
Lol this is dumb. The mob mentality allows a person to be condemned before one shred of evidence of ever released. This guy has this stigma for life because of mob mentality. In fact, their opinion is more powerful as no one gives a shit if no charges were now filed. Damage already done. How many relationships are ruined because of this. Please enlighten how the legal system did anything to deter from mob mentality here or any other case like this?

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Vic Mackey said:

Lol this is dumb. The mob mentality allows a person to be condemned before one shred of evidence of ever released. This guy has this stigma for life because of mob mentality. In fact, their opinion is more powerful as no one gives a shit if no charges were now filed. Damage already done. How many relationships are ruined because of this.

Literally all you posted was that criminal charges will not be filed. That means absolutely nothing in these cases. Deshaun Watson wasn't charged criminally either but it's pretty clear something happened. Stop making this dude out to be a victim. He made choices and now he's paying for it, same as anyone else.

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 1
  • Fuck You 1

17 minutes ago, Fondren & Main said:

This happened here under Charlie Strong’s tenure and UT kicked both players out only for them to be acquitted IIRC.

Sanders was acquitted unanimously.  Meander had the charges dropped after. 

I believe the girl's friends testified against her in court.

Edited by JBJ